Pictures.

You can see Kush Mass is now just getting fatter. Tangie is blowing up. Afghani looks great!

Mental note...slow down on the bowls Sauga
:lot-o-toke:

Haha! All good...

I've never done a net with my grow. Been kicking the idea around for a couple grows now, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Sounds like you are making a good call on the fan. I hear clear the room of all air once a minute? So 420 cubic foot room needs 420 C.F.M. fan... My life turned around when I finally meet the exhaust needs. Nowadays I can feel the stagnation in a room if there is no vent fan, and you can see the ladies HATE it! And don't just have a vent fan, but try to have 2 or 3 good fans in the room blowing all the air everywhere. One day I will get a filter!

Question: Why do you grow autos and not photos? Not bashing autos or anything, but if you are looking for larger yields then photo is the way to go, in my opinion.

AND it looks like you are doing a great job watering! It is easy to overwater, especially seedlings. Good job!

:hippy::passitleft::goodjob:

Most, not all, will refer to every three minutes the air should be exchanged, but most growers will tell you realistically it's not what's done. I run 341cfm, which sucks my tent sides in... enough where anymore is just putting stress on the fan. The important thing imo is to have negative pressure to keep smells in and to keep fresh air moving.

Most, not all, will refer to every three minutes the air should be exchanged, but most growers will tell you realistically it's not what's done. I run 341cfm, which sucks my tent sides in... enough where anymore is just putting stress on the fan. The important thing imo is to have negative pressure to keep smells in and to keep fresh air moving.
I definitely second this. Keeping the tent in negative pressure is key to keeping precise control of your environment. You have to find the line between to much negative pressure in your specific case. There are a lot of variables. You can always go bigger on exhaust and speed control it to the sweet spot.

This is pretty freaking exciting, as it’s still so new.

Top couple of inches are dry, but my pots are still pretty heavy. I’m going to give them another day or 2. It’s only been 3 days so far, but a liter every few days must be to much right now.

Spent 4 hours hiking this morning! 60 degrees in northeast Ohio.

Back
Top Bottom