Calyx Hunter's - Soil - Multi Strain - 4X4 Tent - 600W HPS

Wet numbers are in for harvest. Your method plant is in second place for overall weight. And first place for "prime" bud weight. First place was one of the untouched plants by 30g.... Buuuuut 50g of the whole plant was popcorn not prime buds.
If this was in person I'd shake your hand sir. Good game.
Not that I was expecting you to be wrong, just cool see data and confirmation. I'll be updating my journal today with pics and total numbers, once I finish ma coffee.

Cheers

+ Rep for you Stumped for taking the time to do a side by side and proving my methods for me. Popcorn buds are a total waste of time. Reducing the overall weight at harvest for only premium buds is worth it for me. You rock Stumped!

Definitely works well, thanks for showing me.

Hows the girls? And how was vacation?

Cheers

I'm all chopped down and about to do a harvest update.

I wasn't on vacation, 420mag banned me for 30 days for excessive negative energy and it looks like they change the status during that time.

:peace: and :love: to all :420: members!!!

This community of individuals can further cannabis cultivation and awareness. It is the people who have the power. We must all remember that our voices collectively carry weight. We must remember what our ancestors have struggled with and fought and died for. We must stand up for our opinions and rights. We all fight for the same cause. Freedom!

Don't be ashamed that you use Cannabis.

Tell your parents, tell your friends, and tell your coworkers that you consume cannabis with pride and responsibilty.

We must irradicate the social stigma that still exists.

Bureaucracy and politics over the last 75 or so years has instilled an attitude of intolerance towards cannabis which is finally subsiding.

DO YOUR PART!!!!

Be honest with everyyone in your life about what you do. We have the power to change the world one mind at a time.

:green_heart::high-five::green_heart:

Alot has happened in the last month. My life has taken some drastic turns. There are crests and valleys and right now I'm down in the valley. Let's just ride that wave and flow right into the thick of it.

The OG Kush matured first and was chopped first
Day961.JPG

Here's the tent close to harvest
Day96a.JPG

Day96b.JPG

Closeups
Day96c.JPG

Day96d.JPG

Day96e.JPG

Day96l.PNG

Lemon Kush
Day96f.JPG

Lemon Kush buds along the length
Day96g.JPG

Hindu Kush tops kind of curled I believe due to daily rotation
Day96h.JPG

Day96i.JPG

Day96j.JPG

Day96k.JPG

Day96m.JPG

Day96o.JPG

Diamond Girl should've been first but was last
Day96p.JPG

Lemon Kush looked the best
Day96q.JPG

My closet where I hung everyhting had relative humidity range of about 40-50%. I chopped by branches so that I could hang them over clothes hangers. I removed only the large fan leaves and left all of the sugar leaf on. I allowed the branches to hang dry for about 5 days until the sugar leaves were just getting crispy. I kept the closet door cracked with a small 4" fan on the ground blowing outward so that gentle air would circulate. I then trimmed the nugs off of the branches and trimmed of all external suagr leaf then allowed to sit in a zippered hanging net rack for about 12 hours. Once removed from the branches the nugs quickly begin to dry up. After the ~12 hours of sitting in the net rack the nugs feel dry on the outside but still moist internally. The nugs still felt slightly heavy as I put them into mason jars with 62% Boveda packs. My philosophy here is to dry as slowly as I can without the possibility of mold. Every 12 or so hours I pour the nugs into bowls keeping the individual strains organized and let it all sit out for about 30 minutes then I jar it all back up. My nugs are staying very dense and crystally. The worst plant in the bunch the Great White Shark has rock hard nugs that just keep smoking. A buddy and I cannot finish one bowl together.

The Hindu Kush harvest is 100% top quality nugs that are dense, hairy and crystally. The aroma of the Hindu Kush is something to experience. I have never smelled this from cannabis before. I would describe the aroma as heavy floral with subtle hint of rose.
trima.JPG

The OG Kush sugar leaves began to turn purple a few weeks before harvest. The calyxes are fully developed and the tips of the tops are impressive. The lower buds on the OG are of lower quality and will probably go to bubble hash. The aroma is indescribable and somewhat unpleasant. If I had to describe it I'd say it smells like someone spilled paint on flowers.
trimb.JPG

The Lemon Kush is easily the most spectacular and totally frosted. The aroma is a perfect match for the classic earthy kush flavor with a lemony citrus hint. If the high is as good as I expect I will be growing this strain again. Lemon Kush is a totally grogeous plant.
trimc.JPG

frosty the nug man
trimd.JPG

I've been seeing products being sold now to help keep your trimming shears clean. Seriously!?!? Just use some organic cocnut oil. It works like magic.
trime.JPG

Back
Top Bottom