Calyx Hunter's - Soil - Jedi Death Star - 2014

78th Day total
50th Day of 12/12
My wife took care of the watering and used 4 gallons of pH 7 distilled water.
She sent me this pic today
77_and_49a.JPG

Happy nugs everyone!

I know I cant fricken wait to get home. I was walking around Vegas and as I walk by this dude goes "Kush, kush, kush, coke, cannabis." I just kept walkin

Anybody ever watch the Strain Hunters Expeditions on youtube? I'm hooked. The GreenHouse Seed Co also has videos of the grow process of some of their strains. Very fascinating stuff. I found the Great White Shark video interesting as I will be trying one of those seeds out next grow.

I may be strange but I am more anxious to start my next grow than I am to harvest my current one. I think I get more satisfaction out of seeing crazy growth every day. I can't wait to have the veg and flower tent rockin at the same time.

I will be growing 6 different strains on my next grow. I'm on the hunt for a proper medical strain for myself.

I may be strange but I am more anxious to start my next grow than I am to harvest my current one. I think I get more satisfaction out of seeing crazy growth every day. I can't wait to have the veg and flower tent rockin at the same time.

I will be growing 6 different strains on my next grow. I'm on the hunt for a proper medical strain for myself.

haha, i know what you mean, honestly i'm a recreational smoker, and a very light one at that. I grow cuz i'm addicted to growing. And hate the idea of putting my hard earned cash into the hands of some real criminal group who uses the profit for furthering their real serious crimes.

If your looking for a good medical strain the grape god i'm currently growing is supposed to be one of the best medical strains from what i've herd from those who use it for pain relief, nausea, and insomnia. The seeds aren't cheap though, i only bought 2 femmed GG's( around $24 each) and 5 regular ones($74 for the 5 pack.) If i like the strain and decide to keep it i will sex out a proper mother plant from the regular seeds i have.

I just did my weekly update in my journal today, going away for the weekend so i did it a day early. Check it out if ya got a min.

Cheers

LOL I was in Vegas last August. Outside Caesars Palace some dude tried to sell me some Sour Diesel for $100 per gram! I started laughing at him and told him I am from Colorado and I wouldn't pay that for a quarter.

I know man it's awesome here right now. With my members benefits at my favorite dispensary I get quarters of the bomb high grade for $46.

One of the best reasons for medical and recreational cannabis use is the termination of sketchy street deals. No more dealing with thugs behind corners.

I've had the pleasure of trying some Great White Shark.
And let me tell you, it is beautiful.
Only wish I could get a cut of it here.

Great grow Caylx, and I'll definitely be around for the next too, especially if the shark is making an appearance!

:thumb:

I'm so stoked! I found a good looking seed in a perfect crystallized nug of Kush Cleanser this morning! So it will be in my next grow.
Here are my next 6 getting soaked tonight:
1. Diamond Girl by Green House Seeds (GHS)
2. Great White Shark by GHS
3. NY Diesel by Vision Seeds
4. Hindu Kush
5. Lemon Kush
6. Kush Cleanser

I purchased the first 5 from out lovely sponsor Bonzaseeds.com

I hope everyone is having a blazed weekend!

Back
Top Bottom