Camper2016's First Grow - Candy Cane Auto

day 17 pics.....
20160515_080046.jpg
20160515_080030.jpg
20160515_080021.jpg
20160515_080013.jpg

Yeah, I've running 18/6 and have been shutting down at 6pm and turning on again at midnight...as we get into full summer the hottest part of the day will be 2pm - 8pm....it starts to stack up through out the summer.

So, with fem'd auto flower seeds the plants will not grow much more than 1 1/2 ft to 2 ft and waiting for these girls to get going....what do you think?

Thanks, ohio!!! That's what I'm looking for past experience (I have none - with mj) expertise and instincts (like yours) and insight help me very much and keep me from acting foolishly (so far):Namaste:

Hey just subscribed. I'm growing candy cane autos for my first grow too, along with a couple amnesia haze and early miss autos. I'm about a week behind you, mine sprouted on the 9th. I'll be following your thread to help gauge minew. Good luck.

Hey Demon...that's cool and I'll follow your grow too if you post it up...or just drop buy and check things out. Must say to ask for advice from the posters you see on my grow journal but all the others as well....lots of info and encouragement. It's been fun so far....up's and down's but fun

....up to day 18.....last reading was 44% humid and 90f temp....going to start new times today and shut down at 2pm, lights on again at 8pm.....a bit of an adjustment but still working on 18/6

Back
Top Bottom