Camper2016's First Grow - Candy Cane Auto

a new day.....day 19....pics
20160517_071256.jpg
20160517_071248.jpg
20160517_071244.jpg
20160517_071239.jpg

So, with fem'd auto flower seeds the plants will not grow much more than 1 1/2 ft to 2 ft and waiting for these girls to get going....what do you think?

My Dark Devil auto took forever to grip the soil and gain some height. She finished well though.

Early this year, I grew more autos and most were about 18 to 20 inches. One was a dwarf (Ultraviolet) and managed about 5 inches.

You really never know what phenotype you might get within the individual strain. You might also get a bad seed or a seed not stabilized by the breeder because he was greedy.

I noticed better color on yours so just let it happen.

Thanks, Jim....given I'm a noob's noob...I germ 4 seeds and they're all growing...that's cool. Looks like 2 are growing really well...one is I guess "average" and a one could be the "runt"...sounds very typical from what I've been reading and viewing online...you tube, etc...all the advice is great, great, great....and the positive vibes carry through everything...it's really cool. Thanks to all you guys at 420:thumb:

Tell me about your Dark Devil...you say she finished well...what is well? I'm cool with what happens with the yield...if I can get an ounce per plant that would be great...4 ozs per would be even better...but who's counting:thumb:

Tell me about your Dark Devil...you say she finished well...what is well? I'm cool with what happens with the yield...if I can get an ounce per plant that would be great...4 ozs per would be even better...but who's counting:thumb:

Insert ACME commercial here *

I'll warm up the land rover. Jim you get the dart gun. Here we go! :rofl:

Great...something tells me I'll be hunting snipe

:laughtwo: Nah, we'll be nice. Just predicting your future like a good gypsy :)

For a preview watch Cheech and Chongs Nice Dreams. The guy in charge of the grow room. It's a safe prediction because most of us end up that way. ;)

I can do that...been a while since Cheech & Chong...do remember the albums (older kids in the neighborhood) and then the church ski trip listening on the new "walkman" with the sound down low and the laughs very loud...definitely back of the bus:thumb:

It ran 85 days and I guess it could have gone longer. It was my first auto and I may have jumped the gun slightly but I remember seeing amber trichs. If memory serves me, it produced 29 grams and it's in my grinder today. I like the high which is difficult for me to quantify but it comes with a little body buzz that can last a while.

Yep. The smooth ride Pakastani Chitral Kush side of Dark Devil is definitely there. Seems to be holding true for most of the Red Family.

That Candy Cane has a wicked punch to it. In your face not creeper at all. I'm not real fond of the flavor, but the high is awesome. Very medicinal. It can get fairly good size too. Mine was right around 3-3.5' tall. Produced just shy of two ounces and that was just simple natural growing. No LST or anything. I bet it could be trained to hit around four oz. :)

Thanks gypsy.....I would be super pleased with my Candy Cane doing that...I'm looking forward to seeing what happens and of course want to get it cured and in my pipe

Thanks, Amazin.....yeah I like reading different stuff on that forum...quick question? Is Cotton Candy Cane the same strain I'm growing or is it different?

Back
Top Bottom