Camper2016's First Grow - Candy Cane Auto

Hey, Canna!! I thought I have....but I've done some wrong thinking already :) I've been doing the lift technique, so I think it's the organic pot mix I used which I mixed with vermiculite,,,so I think they are getting too many nutes and that will subside...imo
also the lighting and heat making adjustments there...I think it will all sort itself out.....just glad I listened and got a "easy" auto to grow for my 1st attempt.....please keep me in the grow loop

What I can say is the runoff I collect after watering the girls I have been giving the zucchini plants outside and they're growing bonkers...mutant crazy

Where would one purchase aloe flakes or powder??? Saw some online...amazon
71kWyxTk1jL_SL1500_.jpg

OK...feeling better about the heat/light thing...just checked the gauge and it's 39% humid and 89F....thing is I have the ballast 40" above the plants (could raise it another 12") so maybe a simple vent will be adequate

No smiley face there....last reading just 5 mins ago had 39% humid and 90f temp....so I think if I get a duct fan and just siphon off the hot air it should all work out ok

Back
Top Bottom