Camping In The HashGround

I don't think I will be able to fit one plant in my big tent let alone 2 , here is a photo next to a 2 litre bottle , any tips on taking care of large vegging plants
PXL_20230322_021525158.jpg
PXL_20230322_021448170.jpg
Hello @HashFart those two girls look amazing. They will be beasts ;).

Well, if it goes into a bigger pot, it will be a giant ;). How long are they in the vegetable and how long do you plan to keep them in the vegetable?
I don't know and I don't know ...... The smaller one will most likely go in the tent when it's completely empty , the larger one will have to go outside in May for space , I'm hoping to veg it outside until the tent is empty once again...... I'm lacking in time to deal with the plants the auto hopefully will get trimmed this weekend and the alien is finishing up faster then I thought showing darker hairs every day

The alien sadly had a banana on the lower branches , I pulled it and started to wet trim , and pollen explosion ..... This last grow has not been the greatest for me ....... Hopefully the GMO and BUbba didn't get it .... But knowing there's pollen on my property doesn't give me the greatest feeling .............I missed watering the plants in veg and well
PXL_20230325_141823196.jpg

Here it is roughly 4 hours after watering hopefully it pulls through

PXL_20230325_234817878.jpg

I got the biggest F-OFF pot I could find in Canadian Tire and they only had one ....... Both the vegging plants need transplanting , Im leaning towards letting the larger GMO have the massive pot because I know it drinks more in flower and it's the all around healthier plant ...... I'm also beginning to realize I'm lacking a dark area to hang my finished plants might have to be in the garage .... This just is not my year for growing cannabis being so busy . I'm also not looking forward to getting the root ball out of the fabric pot .... I might be in search for someone to flower my Bubba ..... The auto is hung and I'm losing motivation to trim the one big cola and starting to think screw it to the hash bag with the entire thing ...... I really want to dry the large alien colas just so I have something for the rosin press .... I've been enjoying rosin in one of them fancy douche flute robo dinks but I also like using a tiny bit of rosin as a binding agent for powdered hash .... I might have to cut the fabric pot off the GMO for the transplant .... Any thoughts feel free to jump in guys I'm feeling at a loss here

Sorry about the nanners and the pollen but on the plus side I can solve your cloth pot transplant issue.

The best way to do it is just put the plant on an upside down bucket smaller than the pot, and peel the pot away from the roots. Then drop the whole thing in a bigger pot. And you don't have to worry about tearing the roots off the pot as those are the ones that have been airpruned anyway.

Here are some pics I took when I stripped a pot off a root ball after harvest.

full

full

Sorry about the nanners and the pollen but on the plus side I can solve your cloth pot transplant issue.

The best way to do it is just put the plant on an upside down bucket smaller than the pot, and peel the pot away from the roots. Then drop the whole thing in a bigger pot. And you don't have to worry about tearing the roots off the pot as those are the ones that have been airpruned anyway.

Here are some pics I took when I stripped a pot off a root ball after harvest.

full

full
Thanks brother that worked better then I thought ....
PXL_20230326_020409409.jpg
PXL_20230326_020303655.jpg

Thanks brother that worked better then I thought ....
PXL_20230326_020409409.jpg
PXL_20230326_020303655.jpg
Now that's a POT.:yahoo:
She is massive too.:welldone:
How big are you going to grow her?
Hope your weekend went well my friend.
Take care.

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Now that's a POT.:yahoo:
She is massive too.:welldone:
How big are you going to grow her?
Hope your weekend went well my friend.
Take care.

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Until I have room to flip her , she might veg more outside this summer ...... My GMO is taking forever with buds about the size of a pool ball .... Sadly I have a bad guy feeling she got jizzed on so there might be seeds
PXL_20230328_002023732.jpg
PXL_20230328_001941587.jpg

Back
Top Bottom