Can anyone help

Dani smoke

Leaves or still very pale she's had cal mag through out the pH as been lowered from 6 to 5.8 a n b canna 2ml per litre, temperatures good humiditys good 26° 40%rh in Coco and perlite with a hps

Attachments

• IMG_20181029_084130.jpg
    IMG_20181029_084130.jpg
    772.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20181029_084028.jpg
    IMG_20181029_084028.jpg
    767.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20181029_084000.jpg
    IMG_20181029_084000.jpg
    900.6 KB · Views: 52
So you are doing what looks like coco. I don't run coco. It works... it doesn't make sense logically to do it. I have made lots of viable mediums. Many better than coco. There are much better ways. But it is very easy to be successful at it. People who do not have a green thumb find they can do well at it. Many people like the OCD aspect of it.

In my opinion it is harder than any other form. I also do not appreciate the cost. I feel like it is a form of growing that the bottle nute manufactures promote so they make more money.

I know it works but it is no place for a beginner.

That said...yes I can help but you have to do it my way. Where are 2 ways to do it...expensive easier way where you go buy a bunch of stuff at the hydro store you are missing. Or...you read the links in my signature and learn how to make it yourself.

You need to change that feeding dramatically for optimal results.

I say you are likely under feeding. But I can also say you are missing tons of things to get good results.

You may have root rot or some other infection causing poor uptake. Hard to tell bit that is a stretch. Likely just under feed.

There are a number of things that can prevent uptake. Almost everything is cured running a solid probiotic program for a day. You can buy at any good hydro store a number of beneficial bacteria products. They will fix any infection if dosed correctly.

You need to get some silica in there.

You will want to get some sort of Kelp based product to add.

You can't get top line results with 4 products in your garage.

Up your Canna A & B to 2.5ml of each to 1L, then slowly increase to 3ml of each to 1L.

Feed everyday when your in coco too bud.

1ml of calmag per L is a lot if im honest, i use 5ml to 10L to bring me up to 150ppm from 40ppm start off.

Get a PPM meter and start your nutes of with adding cal mag up to 150ppm then your a & b up to 700-800ppm.

Back
Top Bottom