Can somebody help me with these spots on my leaves

KloUdChAseR

This is my second grow so I'm still new to this. I have these spots on my leaves and I think it's a Calcium deficiency. I'm growing in fox farms Coco Loco under a Mars Hydro ts1000 and 2 300w Led grow lights. The plant I am having the problem with is a white widow Auto. I added CalMag just not sure if I added enough bc it seems like these spots are eating my leaves up at a pretty quick pace. I don't want to loose this plant if I can help it bc she budding pretty good but just started and has some time to go but I feel like whatever the problem. Is could jeopardize this harvest. Any help appreciated. Thanks. Sorry for the bad pic quality

20211204_184749.jpg

20211204_184754.jpg

indeed,, the spots are bad. i see that

:cool:

Do you think it may be a Calcium deficiency or some type of infection or something, I've been pouring thru pics of different problems and the closest I am coming to a good guess is a Calcium deficiency. Do you think flushing and redding some calmag may help

ha, i did not see any pics before,,

first thing i would do with loco coco is reafirm my watering techniques,, not my ferting techniques

proper phing and watering schedule is key for coco,, tho i have never used it,, but lots do and the watering is tricky

Sorry for the bad pic quality
Easy to fix the next time around. Turn off the grow lights which are what is causing the purple color. Turn on normal white lights like a reading lamp or the overhead lights in the ceiling and set the camera to auto-flash. That will produce photos that will show colors that are closer to the real color making it easier for the group to see what the problem could be.

I also think that the white light allows for better focusing by the camera so the photos look sharper. Check and see if the camera or phone has a two step button. Holding it down about half way sometimes allows the camera or phone to focus and refocus until it has a sharp clear picture. Sometimes, not always.

Just a couple of things to try out.

ha, i did not see any pics before,,

first thing i would do with loco coco is reafirm my watering techniques,, not my ferting techniques

proper phing and watering schedule is key for coco,, tho i have never used it,, but

Give her some calmag, it should help.
I'm going to give her a shot of cal-mag today. Her sister and the purple hawk I started with her are doing great. I will post a pic of them later. Idk what went wrong wrong with this plant, I just hope I can fix or slow down the problem before harvest bc she is really stacking rite now and looking like she is trying to produce some nice bud.

Easy to fix the next time around. Turn off the grow lights which are what is causing the purple color. Turn on normal white lights like a reading lamp or the overhead lights in the ceiling and set the camera to auto-flash. That will produce photos that will show colors that are closer to the real color making it easier for the group to see what the problem could be.

I also think that the white light allows for better focusing by the camera so the photos look sharper. Check and see if the camera or phone has a two step button. Holding it down about half way sometimes allows the camera or phone to focus and refocus until it has a sharp clear picture. Sometimes, not always.

Thanx for the tips, I'm going to try to take some better pics sometime today.

one of the best and quickest ways to add some cal/mag to the plant is thru foliar feeding,, spray it on,,, underside and top side,, not under lights and let dry till back under full lights

indeed,, the spots are bad. i see that

one of the best and quickest ways to add some cal/mag to the plant is thru foliar feeding,, spray it on,,, underside and top side,, not under lights and let dry till back under full lights
Is it OK to spray the calmag solution directly on the bud as well or should I try to keep it solely to the leaves as best I can?

That's what I was thinking as well, I've learned a great deal about mold and rust spores and things of that nature just trying to figure out what's wrong with this plant. I am trying to get better pics atm.

seriously,, i have sprayed my plants right up till harvest right from the bottom to the top,, half hour later the plant is dry,,

i have sprayed with everything under the sun,, but never under the sun

once the leaves have gone so far a foliar is just dreaming. there isn't enough for uptake.

can't tell with the burple, but there is more than cal-mag happening, although it looks to be part of the issue.

correct pics and a proper rundown on where you are on nutes would go a long way. otherwise all you'll get is a bunch of looky-loos tossing darts.

they look way better in regular light. a little n claw but not bad. they all have a long way to go though.
do you have pics of the problem child ?

once the leaves have gone so far a foliar is just dreaming. there isn't enough for uptake.

can't tell with the burple, but there is more than cal-mag happening, although it looks to be part of the issue.

correct pics and a proper rundown on where you are on nutes would go a long way. otherwise all you'll get is a bunch of looky-loos tossing darts.
Here are some clearer pics of the problem. I am growing in Bushdoctors Coco-loco. I am in abt. My 5th week of budding. I am using Foxfarms Tiger Bloom and Incredible Bulk Bloom Booster. I'm under a Mars Hydro TS1000 and two 300W Hydro Crunch LED lights. They are all autos. I have been using the same feeding schedule on all 3 plants. I have only given one shot of calmag to my sick plant Last watering, about 3 days ago,, I was scared if that wasn't the problem I would cause a lockout so I didn't wanna go crazy with neuts until I diagnosed the problem and was confident it wasn't some type of fungus. I kinda feel comfortable it's not a fungus bc I think it would have spread to my other plants. I'm guessing a Calmag problem.

20211205_143824.jpg

20211205_144046.jpg

20211205_144445.jpg

20211205_144318.jpg

you should run some calmag throughout the grow.

it does look like harsh case of calcium def that has built up. it may be hiding other things.

Back
Top Bottom