Can Someone direct me into the right direction

xh3atyx

can someone tell me what things are needed to grow, equipment wised. Where can i find out about how to wire the lights and do i just plug it into the walls?

It's all up to you man, do your research, ask questions and take a look at other peoples grows. All comes down to your budget and creativity man. Theres more than enough info on here to get you in the right direction.

Hi and welcome to 420. If you want to learn you have a lot of reading to do!

I would suggest you look this over first, and start from there. Once you get more of an idea of what you want, there are plenty of experts here who will be happy to answer your questions.

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to KnowPeace and good growing :rollit:

pretty much kind of know the basics but i never really got into the who equipment stuff, i know the process of doing it and all but now i want to start my little own. Budget hmm dont really have one just stuff i can buy at stores that are cheap i guess

pretty much kind of know the basics but i never really got into the who equipment stuff, i know the process of doing it and all but now i want to start my little own. Budget hmm dont really have one just stuff i can buy at stores that are cheap i guess

How big is your grow space? How many plants do you intend to grow? What kind of grow system are you considering (soil, hydro, aero)? Give us some details and we will work with you.....:smokin:

How you grow is totally up to you. You can buy some Cfls, potts, seeds, dirt, and grow some crap. Or you can spend the time and the effort to learn how to do it correctly and get better as you go. You basically have to find a way to provide your plant with; essential nutrients, healthy grow medium, air, C02, range of temperature, correct light intensity, appropiate light cycle, and a few other things I might have missed. There is too many ways to provide this to your plants and I'm pretty sure people are inventing more ways as we speak. First of all you need to know what system you are going to use (soil, hydro, nft, etc.) and learn how it works and common problems. Once you learn the ranges for these key components and your system you can find ways of providing these things for your plants if you are building your own environment. The more accurate you get, the better the bud. Or you can go the easy & expensive way and buy one of those ready-maid systems and have it all ready to go. Hopefully this helps...

Im going to be using the soil method, space wised im not really sure on the measurments but its a pretty big space im thinking about maybe 3 600w or something, about maybe 20- 30 pots or something im not sure im a noob, im opened to suggestions. I have access to equipents at the stores but im not sure on what to get. Filter + fan for vent, hmm lights do i just plug them into the wall socket is that the way to go?

There is bottomless pit of information on the ability to get started, read everything you can get ur hands on, just focus though. start with the basics then expand man . if you can't simplify it then keep learning how ever you know or best learn,

I have done the reading, just its too complicated i dont understand it. When i go to the stores to buy the light and the ballast do i simply just plug it in to a wall? 600w or do i have to go through some circuit, its just doesnt explain it clearly enough its not really step by step

I have done the reading, just its too complicated i dont understand it. When i go to the stores to buy the light and the ballast do i simply just plug it in to a wall? 600w or do i have to go through some circuit, its just doesnt explain it clearly enough its not really step by step

You will need a timer. The most light you can safely pull from one circuit is (2) 600w lites, providing that there is no other electrical load on that circuit. You mentioned 20-30 pots. You won't get that many plants on 2-600's without a light mover. If you want that many plants and you don't want a light mover, you will have to look at your electrical very closely.

Best advice I can offer is start small. If you plan to grow from seed plant twice as many seeds as you plan to finish. Example, plant 12 seeds if your goal is 6 plants. Inevidibly some plants will have issues and you will have some males. With that in mind how much time do you have to give to your grow? The more plants you have the more time it takes to care for them. What is your budget? I am doing my first grow in a 4x8 tent. I went top shelf for my equipment and by the time my first plant is ready to harvest I will have spent about $2k. You can easily get by with a small fraction of that amount. Start small and after you get some experience and desire expand you OP. I just plant 20 seeds and hope to finish 10-12 plants. I have my hands full big time. I can't imagine starting with 20-30 plants.

Some CFL's, dirt, seeds, pots, and only be able to grow crap Happy Grass?

While would I agree with dirt opposed to quality soils, I'd have to say my CFL/soil/pot/bag seed grows for the past three years have been anything but crap.

Dis'ing a fellow growers method of advancing our common effort just doesn't flow with the spirit of this great site. If I misunderstood your meaning I'll be the first to apologize.

Back
Top Bottom