Can you help me recognize the problem? (leaf photo)

rokkie

PXL_20240519_190358777.jpg

Can anyone tell me what's the problem. This is missing potassium, am I right?

looks like a few things going on. no way to tell with what we've been given to go on.

read through this :

then get back with the info. you'll get help for sure.

Middle leaves, I gave it 420flow nutrients, the combo for 6 weeks. Unfortunately the nutrients description is very bad but theoretically should have everything, the rest of the plant look healthy, changed it to bloom 1 week ago

Thanks and, thought there could be any telltale for something specific. Unfortunately when I bought the nutrients was when Germany legalized weed so everything was sold out with over a month waiting time so I got this that was the only available. I knew at the time this or worse could happen

Thanks and, thought there could be any telltale for something specific. Unfortunately when I bought the nutrients was when Germany legalized weed so everything was sold out with over a month waiting time so I got this that was the only available. I knew at the time this or worse could happen

you really haven't given us any useful information.

a pic of the whole plant at minimum.

edit : the nutes look like a fairly straight forward 3-part. shouldn't be too hard to figure out. there's thousands of similar 3-part nutes. they are the industry standard.

1716192641403.jpg

I asked on the website to send the quantities they put, let's see if they answer. More info I don't have unfortunately

plant looks good in the photo. is it just the one leaf showing ?

i hate having to drag information out.

what is your media ?
what is your light ?
how many watts is the light ?
how often are you feeding ?
do you have a tent ?
do you have an exhaust fan and scrubber ?
what is your rh% ?
what are your temps ?
do you have circulation fans ?
do you have cal-mag?
are you using RO ?
are you ph'ing ?

you haven't given us shit to go on to help you.

edit : looks like ph but impossible to tell with your info.

Biomix light
Mars hydro600
100w
1x every 4 days 1l water plus nuts
80x120x160 tent with exhausts and carbon filter
21 degree 55%
Fan always on
I have extra calmag but I don't give because supposedly the nuts already have
RO don't know what it is
Ph use strips didn't had the money get get one electronic till now and the colour is between 6 and 7

that's better. aside from the pics that is the minimum info we need to begin to help.

Biomix light

which brand ? is it buffered ?

Mars hydro600
100w

light is adequate for 1 plant. will struggle with more.

1x every 4 days 1l water plus nuts

you're not feeding quite correct. read through this.

80x120x160 tent with exhausts and carbon filter
21 degree 55%

temps and rh are good.

Fan always on
I have extra calmag but I don't give because supposedly the nuts already have

don't see a calmag issue but it's good to have. led pulls more out, you may need it in flower.

RO don't know what it is

neutral filtered water. sometimes the municipal water quality will sink your grow. RO filters just clean it up.

Ph use strips didn't had the money get get one electronic till now and the colour is between 6 and 7

likely this is your issue. will depend on if the media is buffered. pretty sure you need to be running under soil rules. ph to 6.3 religiously on every feed.

ph strips won't be accurate enough unless your soil is buffered.

Big thanks for the reply and help
The soil is not buffered.
It's my first time planting so I overdid the number of plants for the light, I have 3, next time I'll do just one or get a second set of lights.
I think next month I'll be able to buy the pH meter and try to correct it.
Big up!

The soil is not buffered.

would help to know how it's built. there are peat or coir bases and most media has a host of different things in it. you have to know your media for both ph rules and the type of nutes to use.

would help to know how it's built. there are peat or coir bases and most media has a host of different things in it. you have to know your media for both ph rules and the type of nutes to use.
"The completely natural blend of ingredients contains black peat, white peat, compost, worm cast and perlite."

Back
Top Bottom