Can you take clones from a plant 6 weeks into flower?

Yes; possibly (probably) some odd leaf growth until the soon-to-be plants revert. No big deal.

I have clones in my outdoor garden that range from 15” all the way up to 60” So, yeah they get taller. This my Fruity Pebbles clone that started in my tent (end of April) and what it looks like as of today. With the light schedule I place them on under with a veg table light, it started to form pistils and transition into flowering. As you can see that one stem shot out into 3 main stems outside and is over 4 feet all around her.

2547C665-66C6-4454-AAD5-E9E47C91729C.jpeg

E86DDF70-3A99-43FD-8970-E2FC3A87ED07.jpeg

Also trying Monster Cropping my recent tent harvest. Most were place outside under the sun 3 weeks ago. I have 2 that showed new growth today and my other looks like it is getting ready to do The same but has only been outside for 2 weeks

3 weeks outside (C99 from Female Seeds and Gelat.OG from Seedsman)
48E66644-06CE-4329-BE38-FB09116E298C.jpeg

E1428FD0-FE1F-4D64-944C-2995DCEC7E04.jpeg

2 weeks outside Black Domina from Sensi Seeds
BCE66E61-298D-44A3-94FC-85CA42728D1B.jpeg

nice node spacing, mr -eh...
i don't veg, beyond the clone n prop "trays"... and i take clones, asap, if i know it's fem. otherwise, as soon as i know she's a she... and if i have a tank freed up, no other plans- I'll take clones, as late n preflower, as feasible. i found that "too late", and i get bud on a stick, that never goes further than new roots and seemed like they'd never die. it went well beyond experimental, til i culled em. i could've re-veg'd, but there aren't many rooms left, that the girl isn't holding a shotgun in front of, to hold back the rainforest. I'll look for examples. and mr canada, is absolutely right- the lack of veg, has a monstercrop effect that makes for confused leaves... 3 fingered fan leaves, bigger than ur hand, that look like sugar leaves, amongst friends.

thems the onez! such a waste...
pistals weren't dyin... this went on for... well, alot longer than i should've allowed, but then, growin, has instilled patience i never had time for...

ahhh... the sight of another "successful harvest "...

if secondaries aren't yet long enough and she's maturing faster than u r sweating over... sometimes ANY form of high stress TRAINING/snipping, supercropping- can delay a week of maturity, while stretch, continues .
i don't mean defoliation, as high stress.

Can you take clones from a plant 6 weeks into flower? If so what would the results be

As others have answered, yes. It's called Monster Cropping. Some seem to like it and others dislike it. It will work.
EDIT: I just noticed the original question was posted months ago. lol.
So how did this work out for you @phatnugz420 ?

Back
Top Bottom