Canadian first time grower!

Viparspectra just arrived. Good looking light, and great build quality; really happy about that.

Thinking I will start my Journal in a few days. Tomorrow I will head to the local Hydro and the Seed Bank to pick up my Strawberry Cough and the ferts I will need. I can start the seeds with my current rig, and by the time they are ready for the tent, the BloomBee should be here.

Getting excited to start!

Viparspectra just arrived. Good looking light, and great build quality; really happy about that.

Thinking I will start my Journal in a few days. Tomorrow I will head to the local Hydro and the Seed Bank to pick up my Strawberry Cough and the ferts I will need. I can start the seeds with my current rig, and by the time they are ready for the tent, the BloomBee should be here.

Getting excited to start!
Sounds like us Canadians are going start at about the same time. My seeds will be here early next week.

Some of us Canadians have already started, and started again! .

I grow in dirt, it's easy, forgiving, and you can't beat the taste!
Although I'm starting my first grow I thought I'd still experiment and not go the conventional route. Coco/perlite and led for this guy. Should be starting next week. Poor planning means I've been twiddling my thumbs waiting on seeds while I stare at all this other equipment I have collecting dust.

Although I'm starting my first grow I thought I'd still experiment and not go the conventional route. Coco/perlite and led for this guy. Should be starting next week. Poor planning means I've been twiddling my thumbs waiting on seeds while I stare at all this other equipment I have collecting dust.

Put you stuff together and turn on the light so you know if your room will stay cool. Better to get it running right first so you aren't trouble shooting temp problems with your seeds sprouting.

Put you stuff together and turn on the light so you know if your room will stay cool. Better to get it running right first so you aren't trouble shooting temp problems with your seeds sprouting.
Good call. Very good call. Thanks. Also quickly. Would u put ur air filter on right now from the start or put that up at a later point.

Hey! Glad to see more of us Canadian boys!

I am growing in the GTA (Ontario). Moving to Nova Scotia in the next year or two, so I will be growing out that way at some point. ;)
Very nice. I have a buddy who lives out west here like me but he's from nova Scotia. Told me he grew some monster outdoor plants out east. I'm originally from ontario aswell. Plan pm moving back eventually. Alberta isn't the best place for normal stable humans.

Very nice. I have a buddy who lives out west here like me but he's from nova Scotia. Told me he grew some monster outdoor plants out east. I'm originally from ontario aswell. Plan pm moving back eventually. Alberta isn't the best place for normal stable humans.

I've been to Alberta for vacation. I have heard from folks that live out there that things [people] are a bit odd...
Also been to BC (Whistler) and stayed there for 6 months; time of my life!

Looking forward to going out east. Planning to make it our permanent residence! We've heard nothing but amazing things about the folks out east, and my close bud already moved his family out there. Going to be great for sure! I am sick of Onterrible... Just not my jam.

Annnnnd I now have 'everything' I need to get started. I will be DIY'n my ventilation and carbon filter (if I use one, as I might just vent to a window). Going to get this little seed germinating and that gives me some time to get the rest of this setup and under way! I will post back with a link to my journal once I get the initial post written up.

Back
Top Bottom