Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Pea soup fog this morning, 67 and 99% humidity, makes my vpd 0. I get that just about every morning living by the N. Atlantic water. It's a breeding ground for just about every fungal problem known. Moving my plants inside today before they get inoculated with something. I took this summer off and really missed growing indoors. Winter suits me just fine ....... all i have to do is move snow, bring in wood and grow weed.:yahoo:

Pea soup fog this morning, 67 and 99% humidity, makes my vpd 0. I get that just about every morning living by the N. Atlantic water. It's a breeding ground for just about every fungal problem known. Moving my plants inside today before they get inoculated with something. I took this summer off and really missed growing indoors. Winter suits me just fine ....... all i have to do is move snow, bring in wood and grow weed.:yahoo:

Hi Odjob moving snow&wood plus growing weeds INDOOR Great
just to have water(solar panel, battery's, hoses, pomp, dig a pool) at my small outdoor plants
I think its more work of one year of growing in my room indoor
and I am not sure to have weeds at the end.... :hmmmm:
P1700194.JPG

Mix-37 (FireStarterxLAConfidential)....:reading420magazine:
P1700204.JPG
P1700208.JPG
P1700212.JPG

Mix-S21 (Humboldt Purple)....:nomo:
P1700175.JPG

Durban Poison 2nd grow
Last year Strawberry x Banana nice bud higher sativa and Kiwi more indica I think.

August 16 2021 somewhere in GTA, garden grow. Durban Poison started from seed (Crop King Seeds) fed Bonticare Kind liquid ferts once weekly now. Using predominantly Alfalfa , EWC, molasses tea (pretty stinky stuff) as a soil drench. Trying to keep it simple and the soil sweet. The tomatoes in the garden this year are growing crazy as well. Maybe it has something to do with the alfalfa pellets and peat moss from the spring soil prep, or just the amount of rain this year. I read these can grow tall so I FIM'd and topped and LST'd (with tomato cages and wire).

I take large leaves out of the centre weekly now. This does not seem to slow the plant at all. Currently 59" tall by 65" wide. I might need to top again soon to slow the height. I trimmed it yesterday, kinda hard to tell though.

IMG_20210816_125409472.jpg

IMG_20210816_125354388_HDR.jpg

i like one plant per pot closer to the centre position .. those 10 gallon pots? nice bushes Mustang
45g fabric pots, think 1 is 35g. they are off to side because i was going to do multiple auto flower clones in them with mother plants (was hoping 3 plants a pot, mom and 2 clones). lost a few clones and gave 1 to mate so only ended up with 2 plants a pot. auto don't need that much room so 10g would be perfect for outdoor auto.

45g fabric pots, think 1 is 35g. they are off to side because i was going to do multiple auto flower clones in them with mother plants (was hoping 3 plants a pot, mom and 2 clones). lost a few clones and gave 1 to mate so only ended up with 2 plants a pot. auto don't need that much room so 10g would be perfect for outdoor auto.

those are massive pots they must love you where you buy your pro mix...... like a 1.5 bags 60 bucks hp pro mix..
will make some nice fruits im sure..

ive thought about trying big pots like that .. 10 gallon was my biggest.

i need some clones :)

A few pics of my wagon girls. In the shed July 27th, first sign of bud Aug 7th.
Aug 17th
Aug 17 outdoor 2717.JPG

The one on the left has started to turn dark from the middle out
Bud Aug 17 2721.JPG

And one shot from yesterday Aug 21
Aug 21 outdoor 2732.JPG

They've been showering all day today.

There's somekind weird damage going on, this is the third time I've seen this this the first 2 being on the left plant and this time it's on the right plant.
Damaged Aug 21 2734.JPG

I'm also dealing with mold and or PM issues I've been spraying alcohol & water but I don't think that's gonna cut it. We tried to order some sulfur pellets yesterday - won't ship to my location... I'll have to look to see if I can find a source for that or work on airflow in the shed or both.

I know nothing about growing in dirt to be honest, I've been feeding them my runoff all summer. Once I flipped them to bloom I've given them 5g/gal mega crop twice then yesterday they got water with 1tblsp/gal of Epsom salt. I think I'll dig up some old Emerald Harvest bloom nutes I've somewhere for the next feeding in 3 or 4 days more or less.

Variety unknown (they are from seed though) dirt unknown other than from the hardware store with some horse manure on top. They weren't my plants to begin with but the neighbor has been helping his father on the farm all summer so I've been tending them.

Take care

A few pics of my wagon girls. In the shed July 27th, first sign of bud Aug 7th.
Aug 17th
Aug 17 outdoor 2717.JPG

The one on the left has started to turn dark from the middle out
Bud Aug 17 2721.JPG

And one shot from yesterday Aug 21
Aug 21 outdoor 2732.JPG

They've been showering all day today.

There's somekind weird damage going on, this is the third time I've seen this this the first 2 being on the left plant and this time it's on the right plant.
Damaged Aug 21 2734.JPG

I'm also dealing with mold and or PM issues I've been spraying alcohol & water but I don't think that's gonna cut it. We tried to order some sulfur pellets yesterday - won't ship to my location... I'll have to look to see if I can find a source for that or work on airflow in the shed or both.

I know nothing about growing in dirt to be honest, I've been feeding them my runoff all summer. Once I flipped them to bloom I've given them 5g/gal mega crop twice then yesterday they got water with 1tblsp/gal of Epsom salt. I think I'll dig up some old Emerald Harvest bloom nutes I've somewhere for the next feeding in 3 or 4 days more or less.

Variety unknown (they are from seed though) dirt unknown other than from the hardware store with some horse manure on top. They weren't my plants to begin with but the neighbor has been helping his father on the farm all summer so I've been tending them.

Take care

YOU CAN GET SPRAYS FOR PM .. POWDEREY MILDEW.. NOT MOLD..
spray is only good in veg if you got buds plant is done bro ..

leaf damage is hungry bug eating clip off discard..

cheers..

Back
Top Bottom