Canadian Growers Group & Friends

I finally got my big bags done.
Dscn2851.jpg

Dscn2853.jpg

A really simple process to make life easier.

FWIW my monster bud dried down to 58 grams, I expect it may lose a couple more grams during the cure.

what s up with the fabric pot? wow your bud lost alot of water.. 58 grams still a beauty..

what s up with the fabric pot? wow your bud lost alot of water.. 58 grams still a beauty..
I thought most of us use fabric pots that's why I posted. Yes it certainly did lose a lot of moisture that said I still pulled 14 oz's out of that plant. The plant next to it was just a hair over 2 oz's... so my last grow ended up being my best & worse all in one. 2 strains = 2 very different plants.
Velcro sides look like a good idea. Hose them down in the fall and then throw in a washing machine?
I agree I think it's a good idea and it's pretty easy to do. I did my 1 gallon ones last year & that worked out great.
Exactly yes I hose & wash them after.

I thought most of us use fabric pots that's why I posted. Yes it certainly did lose a lot of moisture that said I still pulled 14 oz's out of that plant. The plant next to it was just a hair over 2 oz's... so my last grow ended up being my best & worse all in one. 2 strains = 2 very different plants.

I agree I think it's a good idea and it's pretty easy to do. I did my 1 gallon ones last year & that worked out great.
Exactly yes I hose & wash them after.

i could see the velcro coming in handy for a transplant out of a 1 gallon to a bigger pot..

i just go from the beer cup to the 7 gallon

Nice job on the cloth pots, I'm all for anything homemade! One of these days I need to try them, seems I can't wrap my head around the high evaporation rate. On the non weed front things are A+. My on going affair with ataxia has been hitting me with bouts of double vision over the last 4 years. Happily to say I have a big chunk of my life and vision back thanks to ............ surgeon guys are amazing! All Gas OG, Pink Lemonade and AK 47 from the liquor store going into pots this summer.

Nice job on the cloth pots, I'm all for anything homemade! One of these days I need to try them, seems I can't wrap my head around the high evaporation rate. On the non weed front things are A+. My on going affair with ataxia has been hitting me with bouts of double vision over the last 4 years. Happily to say I have a big chunk of my life and vision back thanks to ............ surgeon guys are amazing! All Gas OG, Pink Lemonade and AK 47 from the liquor store going into pots this summer.

think i will grow in fabric pots outside on the deck .. better chance of not getting something like pm

Hi... Folks for the time that I have been a member of 420 forums, I have seen a lot of fellow Canadian growers asking Canadian specific questions on sourcing seeds, growing nutrients, lighting , grow medium etc. I have not yet seen an area where Canadian growers can go and source information without having to jam up all the other area's of the forum searching for other Canadian growers to source information from. So I thought since there is so many of us on here, I would start a thread to support our Canadian Growers, a place to discuss growing in Canada, From sourcing products to battling our crazy weather across the nation. Don't get me wrong I love our amazing support from around the world that is in these forums. I Just though it would make folks lives a little easier when growing in Canada to have one area on here to go to and ask those crazy canuk questions we always ask on here eh! lol....All are welcome to share their knowledge on growing on this thread Canadian or not cause in the end we are all Cannabis people! :)
1596928284133.gif
Hello @Herby Paisley and the rest of you Canadians. I'm from Montreal. Paul at 420 suggested that I look you up. Fairly new here. Only seeded 1 plant for my first grow journal and then I stupidly depended on my on my new soil-tester to gage my watering and I drenched my only lady. It's 4 days later and I doubt it will recover.
Just started soaking 10 seeds of Cafe Racer and will be germinating them tomorrow morning (fingers crossed). I hope to have at least 4 plants for outside and the rest inside fo my first perpetual grow project. Will be adding a 3rd grow space when they are ready to flower.
I would love to join your group.
Hi @Bill284 .

Hello @Herby Paisley and the rest of you Canadians. I'm from Montreal. Paul at 420 suggested that I look you up. Fairly new here. Only seeded 1 plant for my first grow journal and then I stupidly depended on my on my new soil-tester to gage my watering and I drenched my only lady. It's 4 days later and I doubt it will recover.
Just started soaking 10 seeds of Cafe Racer and will be germinating them tomorrow morning (fingers crossed). I hope to have at least 4 plants for outside and the rest inside fo my first perpetual grow project. Will be adding a 3rd grow space when they are ready to flower.
Hi @Bill284 .

your in the group its official!!!!!

day 57

Hi @Bill284 .
Good morning Scott.:ciao:

Stay safe
Bill

Thank you Delta! Being new here and sucky with Tech. Is there an official group or do I just follow this thread?
You already did by commenting! Welcome!

Tricky rooting buds! Here is the plants i did and am making s2 seed from. People talk about hermaphrodism but extreme inbreeding can fix traits. Seed will end up stashed in the fridge. To little a plant count and to much else to try! I like to use hps the odd time. Seed needs to ripen so my plants need to go pm without getting pm.:)
20220330_163603.jpg

Tricky rooting buds! Here is the plants i did and am making s2 seed from. People talk about hermaphrodism but extreme inbreeding can fix traits. Seed will end up stashed in the fridge. To little a plant count and to much else to try! I like to use hps the odd time. Seed needs to ripen so my plants need to go pm without getting pm.:)
20220330_163603.jpg

hermies.. male and female both present straight to the garbage..

fem seeds, just form in the buds, no male pollen present .. keeper..

your using hps.. upgrade to cmh much better light .. 3000k flower u will be blown away with results..

1000 watt systems can be had for 399 cad now.. 630 watts 369.00 u can switch 3000 k and 4000k bulbs
flower and veg respectively . i just use 3k for full grow..

make sure u install de bulbs correctly .. fire hazard.. if your stupid..

yup what he said^

you got some pics....

need to take a cutting and look at the trichromes under the microscope...

58 days
Not yet. Just germinated 10 Cafe Racers and 9 has a healthy tap. Just put them in and will be starting a perpetual grow journal shortly.

Back
Top Bottom