Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Deltadubie...

Nutrients and medium ?

Cheers
Never mind, read your journal....

I'm in 3 gallon fabric pots with ProMix HP also. There is no need to ph water in, the ProMix HP is buffered.

Non ph'ed well water, ppm is 500, ph is ~ 7.6. Using Mega Crop one part.

And I give them 4L every Second day. Auto's from autoflower dot ca.

Almost two weeks ago @ day 72, notice the green leaves ;)

The Girls 23 Mar Day 72.jpg

Cheers

Well I started a few seeds @ the beginning of March and things went bad. So I did a idiot move and had my lights timed at 12 and 12. So I have small 4 week old plants that are beginning to flower (I mean small).
So I have a question should I just throw these plants out or try and get them into veg?

Well I started a few seeds @ the beginning of March and things went bad. So I did a idiot move and had my lights timed at 12 and 12. So I have small 4 week old plants that are beginning to flower (I mean small).
So I have a question should I just throw these plants out or try and get them into veg?
Just leave your lights on 24hr.
They will explode to monsters. :thumb:
Hope you are well my friend @Chungo

Stay safe
Bill

you can go straight to 12/12 with baby plants just be smaller .. they will grow..

if you switch back to to 18/ 6 to veg you will eat alot of time up .. many weeks... new vegetative growth will
come out of the the existing buds...

start some more seeds now and keep growing what u got at 12/12 my 2 cents cheers

some pics of the plants be good..

yield my guess 1lb cured up .. not counting pop corn buds and trimmings
I have made bubble-hash with popcorn and trimming except for last grow. Had black specks that looked like dirt just to realize too late that when I shook them off into my palm and they moved. Too late to kill them, it was harvest time. Ended up making hash with all the buds, threw all the trimmings. :( I wasn't a member here so I still don't know those lil buggers were.

I have made bubble-hash with popcorn and trimming except for last grow. Had black specks that looked like dirt just to realize too late that when I shook them off into my palm and they moved. Too late to kill them, it was harvest time. Ended up making hash with all the buds, threw all the trimmings. :( I wasn't a member here so I still don't know those lil buggers were.

i grew a plant in a marsh once long time back .. a whole ecosystem evolved around the plant.. had a frog on the plant
snakes and giant colourful spiders beside the plant but not on it.. saw the gardener snake scoot by on ground..
its a very powerful plant...

Still ProMix HP ? Those girls are hungry ;)

Should be no yellowing at that stage !

Just trying to help, eh ?

Delayed transplant, day 21. Wet the soil right from the start with .7g/gallon of MC.

The Girls 29 Jan 2022 Day 21.jpg

Cheers

plants are in great shape just need to be moved into the big tent for better light they have outgrown the light source..

you can go straight to 12/12 with baby plants just be smaller .. they will grow..

if you switch back to to 18/ 6 to veg you will eat alot of time up .. many weeks... new vegetative growth will
come out of the the existing buds...

start some more seeds now and keep growing what u got at 12/12 my 2 cents cheers

some pics of the plants be good..

Thanks. Have some garden Tomato plants and some Pine seedlings also under the lights and and don't want to reduce the light hours because of them. So I guess its time to get some other seeds to start soon.....thanks for the input.

They might outgrow their poor start in life but why not give them the best chance right from the beginning ?

Cheers

what r u talking about poor start plants are in great shape..

There's an old saying, "Cannabis is not addictive, but growing cannabis is". When I get home from Spain I'm going start some seeds real quickly and hopefully have some new autos ready by Aug 15. I haven't had a toke in two months and have been relying on good Spanish wine to get me through the evening, but alcohol can take a toll on you so in three weeks I'll get some relief vaping with the Volcano with my good outdoor organic homegrown.

There's not a lot going on cannabis wise in rural Spain so I'm getting anxious. I suppose everyone is getting their seeds ready for planting soon. The promise of another crop, what a feeling!

Back
Top Bottom