Canadian Growers Group & Friends

There's an old saying, "Cannabis is not addictive, but growing cannabis is". When I get home from Spain I'm going start some seeds real quickly and hopefully have some new autos ready by Aug 15. I haven't had a toke in two months and have been relying on good Spanish wine to get me through the evening, but alcohol can take a toll on you so in three weeks I'll get some relief vaping with the Volcano with my good outdoor organic homegrown.

There's not a lot going on cannabis wise in rural Spain so I'm getting anxious. I suppose everyone is getting their seeds ready for planting soon. The promise of another crop, what a feeling!

Spain has Tonns of marijuana... lol just got to find it i guess..

plenty of time for out door.. im not planting outside until late june... will have 1 or 2 ft plants to put out then..
i have more luck with indoor grows..

safe travel...

Spain has Tonns of marijuana... lol just got to find it i guess..

plenty of time for out door.. im not planting outside until late june... will have 1 or 2 ft plants to put out then..
i have more luck with indoor grows..

safe travel...
Thank you, yes they Spain has lots but you just don't see much mention of it in rural towns other than the odd Bob Marley t-shirt.

Thank you, yes they Spain has lots but you just don't see much mention of it in rural towns other than the odd Bob Marley t-shirt.
so who is closer to the mad man putin right now? me in ontario or u in spain ? i feel safer over here
war is bad

Gelato Auto, Day 93.

Getting ready to pull the plug ;)

Gelato harvest check Day 93.jpg

Cheers, eh ?

so who is closer to the mad man putin right now? me in ontario or u in spain ? i feel safer over here
war is bad
Did you miss out on the official statement that the grem...errrr kramlin put out last week? It goes something like this.

All Ukrainians must die, we want only half of Ukraine perhaps a bit more if we can kill enough women & children there and the rest is up for grabs so if you want come & get. (asking for help)

For the record Ukraine has the biggest Ukrainian population unfortunately we come in second in that category. Now imagine that the cunt to our south gets reelected... think about that for a second.

I just finished reading an article that stated that prussia's preachers are calling on their people to support the murderers... they already support murder by a whopping 83%. Up from their previous 70%.

WTF my grandparents all came from the Ukraine in the 20's. My part of this country is like 90% Ukrainian and prussion.... fucking pussys. I worked for a few..... fuckin lying cheating whoring pussies.

Did you miss out on the official statement that the grem...errrr kramlin put out last week? It goes something like this.

All Ukrainians must die, we want only half of Ukraine perhaps a bit more if we can kill enough women & children there and the rest is up for grabs so if you want come & get. (asking for help)

For the record Ukraine has the biggest Ukrainian population unfortunately we come in second in that category. Now imagine that the cunt to our south gets reelected... think about that for a second.

I just finished reading an article that stated that prussia's preachers are calling on their people to support the murderers... they already support murder by a whopping 83%. Up from their previous 70%.

WTF my grandparents all came from the Ukraine in the 20's. My part of this country is like 90% Ukrainian and prussion.... fucking pussys. I worked for a few..... fuckin lying cheating whoring pussies.
I've given it way more than a second Bob ....... all I can come up with is fucked up beyond belief.

Today I saw a big pot leaf on a sign here in Madrid so I went in and asked the clerk if they sold weed. "Yes we do" he said, "but it has CBD and no THC." Gee, I can't imagine buying weed that doesn't get you high. Luckily I found a Peruvian market where they sell coca tea. Apparently coca tea is legal here in Spain, but not THC weed. The tea is good though and I'm chewing it now, a real nice buzz.
Not coca Zem but you can find somnifurnum all through the Annapolis Valley. Lots of folks grow it in flower beds. The big pink one that is double pettled.

Leaving lights on for only 12 hours is a good way to find plants that have mostly equatorial origins.
How does that work?
I've given it way more than a second Bob ....... all I can come up with is fucked up beyond belief.
I just realized yesterday, this planet has 3 superpowers.... 2 are as you say here. "fucked up beyond belief."

IMO that 3rd superpower is pretty important, no wonder they're trying so hard to save it. It don't look good from my point of view. Come November we'll have a better idea as to whether we need shelter and ammo or if we can work towards saving our ass from the other disaster that is climate change.
2 weeks ago the North pole was 60*F above normal at the same time the south pole was 40*F above normal.

The equatorial ones won't flower as quickly, they live under short days to begin with. I guess there really is only one superpower. She will get along just fine long after humans are gone. Illegitimi non carborundum! :).

well i think there is too many super powers and way to many wannabes superpowers..

the real super power is the Sun and the Universe

Not coca Zem but you can find somnifurnum all through the Annapolis Valley. Lots of folks grow it in flower beds. The big pink one that is double pettled.
Thanks Oddy, I remember seeing some when I lived there. I learned poppy seeds you buy for baking are also somniferum. I started growing a very potent somniferum called hens and chicks about 25 years ago. I collected the sap and got some tarry paste - it was powerful but I discovered It actually makes me somewhat nauseous and I stopped using it.

Bread poppy is still around but the seeds with a fuller aspectrum of alkaloids have pretty well disappeared from the seed market. I have a collection of older ones and am only interested in the visual thing only. They had names that rivaled weed! I'm happy with just a toke. Imagine if you mixed poppy and mushroom tea ..... I'd call it Kevin Spencer!:laughtwo:

Hi... Folks for the time that I have been a member of 420 forums, I have seen a lot of fellow Canadian growers asking Canadian specific questions on sourcing seeds, growing nutrients, lighting , grow medium etc. I have not yet seen an area where Canadian growers can go and source information without having to jam up all the other area's of the forum searching for other Canadian growers to source information from. So I thought since there is so many of us on here, I would start a thread to support our Canadian Growers, a place to discuss growing in Canada, From sourcing products to battling our crazy weather across the nation. Don't get me wrong I love our amazing support from around the world that is in these forums. I Just though it would make folks lives a little easier when growing in Canada to have one area on here to go to and ask those crazy canuk questions we always ask on here eh! lol....All are welcome to share their knowledge on growing on this thread Canadian or not cause in the end we are all Cannabis people! :)
1596928284133.gif
Good idea ! but when it comes down to it , we are all in the same "bag" as for a Canada place on site - thumbs -up.

Back
Top Bottom