Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Oh, you squirmy little critters!!!
worms 1.jpg

I wish I was in Spain, but omicron screwed that up, so we plan on leaving at the end of the month. How are things in NS? I really like the compost you're making. I swear the cannabis grown in real dirt with compost and organics has something special to it. It produces very healthy plants.
There's the 3 dressed up like a 9, chemically grown produce. All the inconsistencies get covered up! I've watched the land here devolve into industriall farming. Farming vegetables use to be the rule, no it's corn for the production of round up ready milk. Makes me laugh when these guys with an agricultural subsidy think there the greatest thing since sliced bread. I have to laugh or I would blow a vain.:)

OK I'll bite, whats a Blurple?
Hey @Zembretti hope you are having a good day my friend.
Blurple is a nic name given to grow lights that give off a blue,purple, red hue.
Making your girls look blurpleish in pics.
Newer lights are mostly white light showing a huge contrast.
How is your garden doing?

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @Zembretti hope you are having a good day my friend.
Blurple is a nic name given to grow lights that give off a blue,purple, red hue.
Making your girls look purpleish in pics.
Newer lights are mostly white light showing a huge contrast.
How is your garden doing?

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks Bill for the kind thoughts, I didn't know that BURPLE was a colour-love it. I have a small LED light set up my wife and I use for seedlings, but I don't have a grow tent and we travel in the winter, so I don't do indoor grows. However I'm very impressed with everyone's set up, I'm sure all your plants do very well my friends. We have lots of family engagements this summer, son's getting married and we'll likely miss most of September to October here in BC, so I'll try my hand with autos; my thing is outdoor plants and this year I will do two ACE Auto Zamaldelicas and one Auto Philosophers Cheese. I plan to plant first of May and harvest first week in Aug. Never grown autos before, so I'm not sure if I'll like their effect if they aren't sativa like enough for me. The philosophers Cheese is reputed to be more of an indica type stone so that will be turned into budder for sleeping meds.

Like a wine maker I like the idea of vintages. Last summer had a crazy heat wave with forest fires and droughts, but my plants thrived and the pot has a real nice bright high that in the words of Margaritaville Jimmy Buffet "helps me hang on". I just love getting a bit baked and watching great hockey and science documentaries. Truly we're lucky to live in a country that did the sensible thing and legalized weed. May your weed grow as high as an elephant's eye, and just for kicks, may the colas be hung like big donkey dicks.

What are you using now my friend.
I've used them for years, @ViparSpectra fantastic lights.:cheer:
Great production.
What are you thinking?

Stay safe
Bill
Thank you for your long time support, Bill.

Thanks Bill for the kind thoughts, I didn't know that BURPLE was a colour-love it. I have a small LED light set up my wife and I use for seedlings, but I don't have a grow tent and we travel in the winter, so I don't do indoor grows. However I'm very impressed with everyone's set up, I'm sure all your plants do very well my friends. We have lots of family engagements this summer, son's getting married and we'll likely miss most of September to October here in BC, so I'll try my hand with autos; my thing is outdoor plants and this year I will do two ACE Auto Zamaldelicas and one Auto Philosophers Cheese. I plan to plant first of May and harvest first week in Aug. Never grown autos before, so I'm not sure if I'll like their effect if they aren't sativa like enough for me. The philosophers Cheese is reputed to be more of an indica type stone so that will be turned into budder for sleeping meds.

Like a wine maker I like the idea of vintages. Last summer had a crazy heat wave with forest fires and droughts, but my plants thrived and the pot has a real nice bright high that in the words of Margaritaville Jimmy Buffet "helps me hang on". I just love getting a bit baked and watching great hockey and science documentaries. Truly we're lucky to live in a country that did the sensible thing and legalized weed. May your weed grow as high as an elephant's eye, and just for kicks, may the colas be hung like big donkey dicks.
I'm not a fan of autos my self.
If you start a thread for your summer grow make sure you tag me if I miss it.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Congrats on your Son's wedding.
Will you be supplying the pastries ;)
You could make some nice edibles with those autos. :rofl:
Hope everything goes well.
Talk soon my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

I'm starting to take a peak at autos for outdoors. My criteria tends to be REALLY limited wich is why I prefer indoors for cannabis. It can be the most scraggly plant going as long as it possess stupifying amounts of THC. That doesn't happen for me outdoors in NS. I've heard about it but haven't seen it yet.:)

I'm starting to take a peak at autos for outdoors.
I'm with you OJ - I don't care if they are smaller - that's what I want!!! It would be a treat to not have to try to dodge all the bad fall weather. If you are outside - just grow more of them!!

If any of you guys are interested in Vermicomposting I have tried to revive this thread...
not sure how to link - but here goes...

If any of you guys are interested in Vermicomposting I have tried to revive this thread...
not sure how to link - but here goes...
Thanks for the Vermi... link greenjeans! :)

Hey everyone...... Happy V day.

This is Big Bud. Beautiful plant I grew and it lived up to it's name.
IMG_20220210_184005477_HDR.jpg

looks nice but you need something in picture for scale i have no idea how small or big this bud is..

bic lighters are good ..

could use a bit more fine trimming ..

cheers..

looks nice but you need something in picture for scale i have no idea how small or big this bud is..

bic lighters are good ..

could use a bit more fine trimming ..

cheers..
It's huge!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom