Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Hi Bill. As ffor the coat hangers, the space was a closet so one must use what's readily available.
The monsters are in week 7 of a 10-12 week flowering period. They should be ready in 3 weeks. The colas are growing big. I just hope that they aren't as loose as my previous grows.
Got the bags on A-zon and was my first time so no idea if I over-paid. They are reusable so all is good. Got enough for 2-3 lbs in different sizes.
And yes, my friend. we will be in trim jail for a while.
Cheers!
These are what I bought.
Should be plenty. Enough for at least 1.5 pounds.

Cheers!
IMG_20220923_175548_resized_20220923_055608645.jpg

rainy cold at night week ahead 5cs
Hey dd I just realized your from Bellville.
It's beautiful there.
My buddy had property in Moira, used to fish all around there.
I picked Muskoka over Bellville to start my business but it was a coin toss really.
Stay warm my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hey dd I just realized your from Bellville.
It's beautiful there.
My buddy had property in Moira, used to fish all around there.
I picked Muskoka over Bellville to start my business but it was a coin toss really.
Stay warm my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe

much richer clients in Muskoka ...

much richer clients in Muskoka ...
Yes lake Jo, Roseau and Muskoka you could charge what ever you wanted.
As long as my guys showed up and did good work they didn't care.
Ridiculous the way they spent money, some of them.
Lots of little lakes and rivers in your area.
Was really beautiful fishing there.
Take care.

Stay safe

A couple of pic of Bertha the Cola's are getting heavy and some of the limbs need a little support and opening up the canopy some. I figure 10-14 days but it may wishful thinking....

IMG_20220922_143547.jpg

IMG_20220926_131522.jpg
Do you have many white pistils left my friend?

Stay safe

Fiona turned into one real bitch! Three days with no power, luckily my plants where on a natural light cycle. No problem letting them live in the kitchen for a few days. Air freshener. Anything outdoors got clobbered!

20220925_074258.jpg
Glad you're okay!

Some nice close ups on the buds.
Have a good one peps
:peace:
3A6367FA-AE3A-4C87-9C01-7D667ED49D3F.jpeg
ED5712F4-BC8C-4F0D-8A52-20C75F67E33A.jpeg
61A1FEF1-A0A6-4AA9-8731-592FAF86CE62.jpeg

heya friend,, i am thinking your plants and mine look to be at about the same stage of development,, very nice looking buds forming there indeed,,

P1180250.JPG

a blueberry cross yesterday,, my monster mama,,

P1180254.JPG

that's the top half,, real perty, but still a ways to go,, for sure,, giddeyup blue,, ha

and both of my outdoor plants,, the near one a sativa and is not in a good position to finish at all,, barely triking up yet,, and, sheesh,, october just round the corner

P1180255.JPG

this plant in a pot,, and i am wrapping the pot in multi layers of stuff to try to hold onto a bit o heat,, the nights are cool,,

but the days,, full on summer today and this the next week in kelowna b.c.

1664233084972.png

peace out friends,, frost freedom for all,,

heya friend,, i am thinking your plants and mine look to be at about the same stage of development,, very nice looking buds forming there indeed,,

P1180250.JPG

a blueberry cross yesterday,, my monster mama,,

P1180254.JPG

that's the top half,, real perty, but still a ways to go,, for sure,, giddeyup blue,, ha

and both of my outdoor plants,, the near one a sativa and is not in a good position to finish at all,, barely triking up yet,, and, sheesh,, october just round the corner

P1180255.JPG

this plant in a pot,, and i am wrapping the pot in multi layers of stuff to try to hold onto a bit o heat,, the nights are cool,,

but the days,, full on summer today and this the next week in kelowna b.c.

1664233084972.png

peace out friends,, frost freedom for all,,

I got maybe one Plant on Kelowna time I guess hehe She is budding pretty fast Im considering a first harvest of the tops, and leave the mid down section for mid October. I also 2 heavy Sativas that are on Equatorial timezone or something, Just started to bud last week... So thats a November finish, if at all...

your ladies are a beauty,
Keep em warm my friend.
:peace:

There is fewer and fewer white pistils but still some. This plant is about 7 wk of flower.....
10 weeks is common, maby more.
When she is finished flowering and building for you her white pistils turn red and crinkle in.
As that's happening she stops eating aswell.
Once the pistils turn red then check trics.
Expect 10 weeks though.

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom