Canadian Growers Group & Friends

You can always use for edibles. Grow them out and use them.

i like to see you eat that ... do you think tlry cgc clvr acb hexo etc are going to sell that shit for human consumption

perhaps this is the good reason for corporate drug dealers .. keep the weed clean folks..

tHANKS. tRIED THE CITRIC ACID WITH SOAP, DIDN'T GO WELL. dang caps lock. lol

it should have worked fine takes multiple apps.. since it didnt just get the lawn boy ...

problem over bro!!!! sucks but has to be done.. u want to die from smoking or eat that shit?

its good for the lawn :)

Safer's is listed as a treatment for powdery mildew. Look it up if you don't believe me.
I and others on this site have used Safer's in flower with no ill effects.
I think you might have it confused with something else.

just be sure to bud wash. safer's is ok for fruiting plants that are eaten. it changes with heat when smoked to a mild toxin. a lot of organics change when heat is introduced.

just be sure to bud wash. safer's is ok for fruiting plants that are eaten. it changes with heat when smoked to a mild toxin. a lot of organics change when heat is introduced.

U CAN NOT SPRAY SAFERS ON THE BUDS.. it will kill the pistols..

Too much snow to mow and can save half of it. Thanks

there is nothing to save bro .. garbage.. post some more pictures of your infected plants..

i bet your plants indoors got infected by your outdoor weed.. that had the pm and u didnt kill it..

u where playing with the out door stuff and went into your grow room and u gave your crop pm...

how about sns ?

whats sns?

if i sprayed these plants with safers soap this whole crop would be total garbage.. not a chance in hell i smoke it..

if you need safers soap just start over and clean your whole grow room environment or change it
start over.. its just not worth it.. the crop will be crap if you grow with infections.... stunts growth..

It's a cleaner, most likely used with controlled amounts of irradation to make Health Canada happy. Do you think yours would pass dd? You beat the grow stuff then you need to beat storage pathogens. Trashing homegrown because of problems any crop gets sounds just like Manitoba and Quebec, just another reason to can it. It's licenced weed where pm shouldn't even exist period. If someone chooses to save a crop, go for it!

there is nothing to save bro .. garbage.. post some more pictures of your infected plants..

i bet your plants indoors got infected by your outdoor weed.. that had the pm and u didnt kill it..

u where playing with the ou
Well one plant was totally garbage but the other only had its colas infected. Topped them. Buds are pretty amber. I I can keep them pm-free for another week, at least I'll get an ounce out of it.

My 2 in veg (4th week) only have a little bit and will try wiping them with Safers. Mostly its on the lower/exterior Fan leaves. If the PM ios still there, I will snip the leaves and keep a close eye on them.

The problem DD, I believe, Is that I only had room for 2 outta 3 plants so I put one outside last summer. My outdoor weed never went near my indoor. As I said. Only fresh soil for my insides. Looking for a good indica auto-flower strain.

Thank you all for your suggestions and support.

Well one plant was totally garbage but the other only had its colas infected. Topped them. Buds are pretty amber. I I can keep them pm-free for another week, at least I'll get an ounce out of it.

My 2 in veg (4th week) only have a little bit and will try wiping them with Safers. Mostly its on the lower/exterior Fan leaves. If the PM ios still there, I will snip the leaves and keep a close eye on them.

The problem DD, I believe, Is that I only had room for 2 outta 3 plants so I put one outside last summer. My outdoor weed never went near my indoor. As I said. Only fresh soil for my insides. Looking for a good indica auto-flower strain.

Thank you all for your suggestions and support.

u dont get it scotty u went and played with outdoor then u went indoor.. and you yourself spread the pm...

sounds like it s all over your house.. ..

citric acid wash for pm not safers.. multiple sprays.. .. safers for spiders mights ..

It's a cleaner, most likely used with controlled amounts of irradation to make Health Canada happy. Do you think yours would pass dd? You beat the grow stuff then you need to beat storage pathogens. Trashing homegrown because of problems any crop gets sounds just like Manitoba and Quebec, just another reason to can it. It's licenced weed where pm shouldn't even exist period. If someone chooses to save a crop, go for it!

if the pm is like that in the picture its trash.. must treat much earlier.... for pm.. spraying plants weekly after the 1st few treatments over 3 -4 days.. should be pretty clean of pm in early bloom..

i could not enjoy smoking pm pot mentally .. total turn off..

I'm with you dd but it ain't my call. To many things to wonder about like what happens when we breath all that shit everyday anyway? Stuff is wide open for a deep dive! One species of mildew wipes out my lilacs every year but won't touch weed, go figure? The crisper gene guys probably got it figured out for weed ...... like I'd get my hands on it. My plants are alot slower under hps but finally starting to bulk up.

20230322_180207_resized.jpg

have no idea it i pass or not .. long as i cant see or smell it.. wont be to worried..

my tree fell over so i chopped it down its 63 days of 12/12 a bit early but hopefully some good smoke still

maybe another 5 - 8 days for the rest..

this ice look ok to you i dont think its pm yeah know...

Hey canna friends how are your spring seedlings coming along? It won't be long until we plant them outside. Here in Sicily it's warming up with temps near 20 C, and skies are sunny. When I get home in a month I'll germinate seeds as quick as I can. My past experience is that if you get germinated seeds in the ground by May first they'll grow quickly. I've put germinated seeds directly in the ground and they developed well with thicker stalks and were tougher that seedlings started inside. My best example of early planting was about 15 years ago on March 5th. I made a mini greenhouse out of a clear gallon glass jug I cut the bottom out of and planted three germinated KC Brains KC 33 seeds and Ill be damned if a week later they were up. I harvested in late August and it buds were a nice up high that I liked.

Before I left for Sicily just for kicks I planted three seeds in the ground and put a plastic cloche on top. This time I did not pre -germinate the seeds, but we'll see if the soil gets warm enough in the sun to start them. Last year amazingly I had a dozen volunteer seeds sprout by my composter where I threw out some mouldy seeded buds and they were up by mid April so it may work. My experience is germinated seeds will grow in colder than normal temps because they fight to survive and the plants develop with tough, thick, stalks. Anyway it will be interesting to see how it works out. Arrividerci amicas.

Hey canna friends how are your spring seedlings coming along? It won't be long until we plant them outside. Here in Sicily it's warming up with temps near 20 C, and skies are sunny. When I get home in a month I'll germinate seeds as quick as I can. My past experience is that if you get germinated seeds in the ground by May first they'll grow quickly. I've put germinated seeds directly in the ground and they developed well with thicker stalks and were tougher that seedlings started inside. My best example of early planting was about 15 years ago on March 5th. I made a mini greenhouse out of a clear gallon glass jug I cut the bottom out of and planted three germinated KC Brains KC 33 seeds and Ill be damned if a week later they were up. I harvested in late August and it buds were a nice up high that I liked.

Before I left for Sicily just for kicks I planted three seeds in the ground and put a plastic cloche on top. This time I did not pre -germinate the seeds, but we'll see if the soil gets warm enough in the sun to start them. Last year amazingly I had a dozen volunteer seeds sprout by my composter where I threw out some mouldy seeded buds and they were up by mid April so it may work. My experience is germinated seeds will grow in colder than normal temps because they fight to survive and the plants develop with tough, thick, stalks. Anyway it will be interesting to see how it works out. Arrividerci amicas.
Oh forgot to mention, the other day my wife and I were at the Palermo Art Museum where a painting by local Francesco Simeti caught my eye, I took her by the arm and said "You've got to see this!" . She said it looked interesting, but why was it special to me? I told her it's the kind of thing I see when I'm high on good pot and I close my eyes. The only difference is the the figures in my mind move like they're in a video, kind of like several motion pictures going on at the same time, maybe I'm lucky or maybe it shows some type of brain damage.
Painting in Palermo Museum.jpg

Back
Top Bottom