Canadian Growers Group & Friends

10g food grade citric acid to 1 litre distilled water and a little soap (potassium salts of fatty acids if possible, ie Safer's insecticidal soap).
That will kill it, but you'd probably want to wash it off too.
There's a thread on bud washing on here, somewhere.
Thanks MH. That didn't work for me but I do have some Safers....First time I heard of using it on PM.. Dawn dish soap didn't cut it :nicethread:

tHANKS. tRIED THE CITRIC ACID WITH SOAP, DIDN'T GO WELL. dang caps lock. lol
kinda looks like a lot of PM safers is supposed to be good but spraying might not work with it as you all ready tried spraying you might have to manually wipe with a clean towel with the safers, time consuming but might be the best option, my 2 cents i'm relatively new to growing and have not had this issue

Thanks MH. That didn't work for me but I do have some Safers....First time I heard of using it on PM.. Dawn dish soap didn't cut it :nicethread:
PM is on the list on the bottle I have, but I don't think most people have tried it.

kinda looks like a lot of PM safers is supposed to be good but spraying might not work with it as you all ready tried spraying you might have to manually wipe with a clean towel with the safers, time consuming but might be the best option, my 2 cents i'm relatively new to growing and have not had this issue
Most of the things we've listed will kill the PM, but won't clean it off.
I would definitely wash any buds if I were going to keep any of them.

Well... I need some advice, my friends. I have 2-4 more weeks of flower and the PM is getting away from me and getting to the buds. From what I saw of others, I should just chop them off?
IMG_20230318_PM1.jpg
IMG_20230318_PM2.jpg

Disheartening indeed. I will probably have the same problem with my 2 vegs. Live and learn.

Do you think I will be able to save a little if I chop the moldies?

Sincerely,
:(
think your a month late asking for help ....????????????????????????????????????????????? why u wait so long????

get the garbage can and start over bro thats shit...

10g food grade citric acid to 1 litre distilled water and a little soap (potassium salts of fatty acids if possible, ie Safer's insecticidal soap).
That will kill it, but you'd probably want to wash it off too.
There's a thread on bud washing on here, somewhere.

this is the wrong amount .. its 10 grams per gallon .. i use 8 grams a gallong your are 5x too strong...

dish soap dawn couple of drops.. im pretty stone and cant remember .. ask the in the shed guy..

sorry scotty get your lawn boy out .. its to deep into the buds .. its garbage really...

I remember my early time with the shed. I figured heater and light and I had it made ....... bet I had every problem under the grow light. It took constant control of the enviroment to fix things. I'm really interested in the plants I have growing now, last time I lost the same to pm, got lazy with the dehumidifier. Maybe you can do that bud wash thing and make hash? I grow more than I use and would fix you up, should be a weed bank for growers falling on hard times.:)

this is the wrong amount .. its 10 grams per gallon .. i use 8 grams a gallong your are 5x too strong...

dish soap dawn couple of drops.. im pretty stone and cant remember .. ask the in the shed guy..
Here's the ratio given by Shed.

think your a month late asking for help ....????????????????????????????????????????????? why u wait so long????

get the garbage can and start over bro thats shit...
Duh! I have been talking about it , DD. You gave me your citric acid recipe, lil' different from the other, but not much, remember? :lot-o-toke::rofl:

Needless to say, been at it for a month and is just getting worse. I have two in veg that aren't too bad. Maybe the safers will work on them. Just gonna chop the worst of the flowering and hope for the best. Gonna start doing auto's inside and keeping the photo's for the outside.

Live and learn

Here's the ratio given by Shed.

you can use anything you want .. if u use safers soap on buds it will kill them instantly ..

use dawn dish soap and citric acid food grade..
Duh! I have been talking about it , DD. You gave me your citric acid recipe, lil' different from the other, but not much, remember? :lot-o-toke::rofl:

Needless to say, been at it for a month and is just getting worse. I have two in veg that aren't too bad. Maybe the safers will work on them. Just gonna chop the worst of the flowering and hope for the best. Gonna start doing auto's inside and keeping the photo's for the outside.

Live and learn

i never saw pm pics like that .. way too late for help u need to control pm in the veg state very early transition..
and keep spraying as needed .

Live and learn

need to post pictures

Live and learn

did you mow into lawn yet or put in garbage?

safer soap is for spider mites. not pm..
Safer's is listed as a treatment for powdery mildew. Look it up if you don't believe me.
I and others on this site have used Safer's in flower with no ill effects.
I think you might have it confused with something else.

Safer's is listed as a treatment for powdery mildew. Look it up if you don't believe me.
I and others on this site have used Safer's in flower with no ill effects.
I think you might have it confused with something else.

i used it as directed and it killed all the pistols the white hairs coming out of buds on contact...

now maybe a drop in a gallon has no effect.. plain dish soap and the citric acid works i know i used it.. must repeat
at end of day not in sunshine..

did you see that picture buds are caked in pm.. i am not smoking that crap in the garbage or lawn boy

do you not agree?

ive lost plenty of plants myself but only 3 months u be harvesting nice clean buds..

clean out your grow room completely ..

I cobbled together a sulphur burner and have a stash of prill. Not the greatest thing to use in home or anytime but it works. My dedicated space is small and easy to just not allow the shit to germinate. Must be great to only grow flowers for the esthetics. Lately iv'e ben more interested in the latest episode of Wealthy and Above the Law.:)

Well... I need some advice, my friends. I have 2-4 more weeks of flower and the PM is getting away from me and getting to the buds. From what I saw of others, I should just chop them off?
IMG_20230318_PM1.jpg
IMG_20230318_PM2.jpg

Disheartening indeed. I will probably have the same problem with my 2 vegs. Live and learn.

Do you think I will be able to save a little if I chop the moldies?

Sincerely,
:(
You can always use for edibles. Grow them out and use them.

Back
Top Bottom