Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Hey Bill, yes I am referring to a bowl bud trimmer. On the videos they turn the crank handle about 40 times (20 in each direction) and the buds come out looking quite trimmed, I'm hoping it will save me a shit load of time. Ah black Friday special.
Can you get that trimmer on Amazon? I got my vivo lights and trim tray there.

Peace.

P.S. Really liking my Cafe Racer. Just smoked some hash from the trim (buds are far from ready) and is looking to be a great haul this year. Could still use some advice on a good strain of indica to help me sleep at nights. Buying it at the moment but the web site I use is pretty cheap.

Cheers!

Peace.

P.S. Really liking my Cafe Racer. Just smoked some hash from the trim (buds are far from ready) and is looking to be a great haul this year. Could still use some advice on a good strain of indica to help me sleep at nights. Buying it at the moment but the web site I use is pretty cheap.

Cheers!

if your growing size crops i sure can appreciate a bud trimmer.. but i think hand trimming is much better !!!

your knocking off a tonn of trichromes, cutting to much bud, with bud trimmers..

if you let your bloom run longer to get alot more amber or black trichromes that will put your lights out better too!
Hi DD.
I already have Cafe Racer, a 10-12 week bloom. Understand what you mean. Topped at ten weeks, rest at 12.

We got cold here in week 13, wasted the larf but all is good with 4+ pounds. Couldn't pull the roots out today, still frozen. Announcing rain tomorrow. Hoping to pull them and re-nute them with dandy-tea, sea-weed and egg shell. Even have grinded kelp.

But would they not collect the trichones for keif? Like our trim trays?

would it not be mixed in with a lot of fine leaf matter as well? would be great shake for making extractions butter

if u want to collect trichomes try tumble the buds not cut .. the shake would be better if u pre trim etc//

But would they not collect the trichones for keif? Like our trim trays?
It doesn't knock that many trichomes off. They are collected with the trim, and you could use a dry sift screen to get them out of it along with any trichs that are on the trim itself.

Hey Bill, yes I am referring to a bowl bud trimmer. On the videos they turn the crank handle about 40 times (20 in each direction) and the buds come out looking quite trimmed, I'm hoping it will save me a shit load of time. Ah black Friday special.
They will save you a ton of time.
Great for that.
Just don't over spin it. :thumb:
Keep checking.
Take care.

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Peace.

Cheers!
Yes Scotty, the bud trimmer was on Amazon.ca, I looked this morning and there is one there for $110 Canadian Dollars. Its in the "Used or Good" column. It has slight cosmetic wear but otherwise supposed to be fine.

would it not be mixed in with a lot of fine leaf matter as well? would be great shake for making extractions butter

if u want to collect trichomes try tumble the buds not cut .. the shake would be better if u pre trim etc//
Thanks DD! Since I've yet to buy a trimmer ( will be doing so shortly) and although I know what tumbling means... Does that apply to the use of the trimmer?

Yes Scotty, the bud trimmer was on Amazon.ca, I looked this morning and there is one there for $110 Canadian Dollars. Its in the "Used or Good" column. It has slight cosmetic wear but otherwise supposed to be fine.
Thanks Zembretti, gonna check it out now. If knew isn't too pricey, will get it.
:thanks:
58 minutes later responding. After seeing a you-tube video right after buying a new one I said "freak that!" lol
Says only good for popcorn buds some what wet. Seen the 16 incher manual spin.
Don't need it for my bubble-hash. Quick snip, into a freezer bag and let the mixing begin! :slide:

Have a good day, Z!

Thanks DD! Since I've yet to buy a trimmer ( will be doing so shortly) and although I know what tumbling means... Does that apply to the use of the trimmer?

no.. thinking like tumble in a cold dryer and collect trichromes by the pound..

Thanks Zembretti, gonna check it out now. If knew isn't too pricey, will get it.
58 minutes later responding. After seeing a you-tube video right after buying a new one I said "freak that!" lol
Don't need it for my bubble-hash. Quick snip, into a freezer bag and let the mixing begin! :slide:

Have a good day, Z!

so your not getting a trimmer now?

have u seen the flat 2 x2 ft table with a big 18 inch fan blades and the leaves fall down into big garbage bag?

that one would be cool for helping take off the fan leaves and some buds here and there..

Best to make dry sift with with the bulk of it. It's like day parole from trim jail. We always had way more hash around on the east coast until the quality started going away.
Understood, the bulk of my 4 pounds will be converted to hash so I don't even worry about trimming the sugar leafs. Will only keep the best of the buds to smoke. From what I've seen on you-tube, it's still too leafy.
Haven't seen the 2x2 yet, will look around and check it out, thanks.

Understood, the bulk of my 4 pounds will be converted to hash so I don't even worry about trimming the sugar leafs. Will only keep the best of the buds to smoke. From what I've seen on you-tube, it's still too leafy.
Haven't seen the 2x2 yet, will look around and check it out, thanks.

hey bud here is a bigger leaf trimmer

u can get on sale 200.. vs 275 today usually in aug..

Have a good day, Z!
I watched some videos and saw large buds being trimmed, so not sure why some are only for popcorn buds. Very interesting.

Anything I buy has no size to it. By the time every thing is disected at the nodes and trimmed to death there's not much left. It must be the lumber in the big buds that's impressive. :laughtwo:. My storage is poor, My bags end up full of fallout for rosin or hash ........... good for a solid D. It's all downhill after I harvest.:)

I watched some videos and saw large buds being trimmed, so not sure why some are only for popcorn buds. Very interesting.
I have yet to see one, Z! I should do some more looking. Not going to buy till I know will get a good trim.
Most of my stash is going to hash, anyways.
How are the Italiano lessons coming along?

Take care, my friend.

Back
Top Bottom