Canadian Growers Group & Friends

I have yet to see one, Z! I should do some more looking. Not going to buy till I know will get a good trim.
Most of my stash is going to hash, anyways.
How are the Italiano lessons coming along?

Take care, my friend.
Hey Scotty the lessons are going well (Le lezioni italiane stanno andando bene) Thanks. It will be interesting to use the bud trimmer when it arrives, my hope is it will save me so much time in the coming years. I made canna budder yesterday with my trim and shake from this years crop, the stuff I hand trimmed. I did a test run last night trying to guage it's potency. I slept very well. I put the ABV (already been vaped) material from the used volcano leftovers in the butter as well. My thought is there's still good sedating cannabinoids leftover in the vaping material because I prefer to vape at a lower temp, 355 to 376 F. I convinced my Brother in law who suffers from migraines and wakes up in pain in the middle of the night, and generally does not ever use any drugs, to try Canna Budder for sleeping. It worked! So I made him two pint jars of budder for his sleeping medication. I bet there's a special place in heaven for those who share their cannabis which we all to do. Take Care miei amci.

What would you guys recommend for a sublingual tinture...olive oil, grape seed oil, or some type of alcohol. I was hoping that some nice tasting liqueur would be good or do I need hi-test??
I think any of those choices would be good for sublingual Greenjeans. I prefer alcohol for mine and make Green Goddess, a tiny shot is usually enough for me. I once did an entire shoot glass full of GG and went fishing, that was a mistake, I could barely tie a knot when attaching a fly - my hands were shaking so much and I had dry mouth so bad I couldn't talk to my wife and my fishing partner Jim. I learned a lesson that day.

What would you guys recommend for a sublingual tinture...olive oil, grape seed oil, or some type of alcohol. I was hoping that some nice tasting liqueur would be good or do I need hi-test??
I used vegetable glycerin with food grade propylene glycol and I added dehydrated strawberries to the buds. Use a syringe to squirt it under my tongue. :yahoo:

My taste-buds freaked out! It was litteraly mouth-watering.

Cheers!

Hey Scotty the lessons are going well (Le lezioni italiane stanno andando bene) Thanks. It will be interesting to use the bud trimmer when it arrives, my hope is it will save me so much time in the coming years. I made canna budder yesterday with my trim and shake from this years crop, the stuff I hand trimmed. I did a test run last night trying to guage it's potency. I slept very well. I put the ABV (already been vaped) material from the used volcano leftovers in the butter as well. My thought is there's still good sedating cannabinoids leftover in the vaping material because I prefer to vape at a lower temp, 355 to 376 F. I convinced my Brother in law who suffers from migraines and wakes up in pain in the middle of the night, and generally does not ever use any drugs, to try Canna Budder for sleeping. It worked! So I made him two pint jars of budder for his sleeping medication. I bet there's a special place in heaven for those who share their cannabis which we all to do. Take Care miei amci.

can you post a lot of pictures of your trimmer in use see if you can talk me into buying one ?

I am currently soaking some weed dust in Samboka in the freezer - I'll be giving it some good shakes over the next few days!! :hmmmm: I'll let you know what happens. :yahoo:
whats smaboka? drink?

think if u want to alcohol extract run hot alcohol through a filter up 1/4oz of weed..

check this toy out :) i am from the laboratory

61oS5BMvysL._SL1500_.jpg

can you post a lot of pictures of your trimmer in use see if you can talk me into buying one ?
Hey DD hope you are doing well my friend.
If you are in the market for a trimmer @VIVOSUN makes a great one.
Excellent price too.
I'm sure you can getva discount aswell.
Just a thought.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Hey DD hope you are doing well my friend.
If you are in the market for a trimmer @VIVOSUN makes a great one.
Excellent price too.
I'm sure you can getva discount aswell.
Just a thought.
Take care.

do you have one Bill.. lets see some pics in use!

I will when I use it. It's supposed to arrive by end of Dec.
Do they sell them? Last time I looked at supporting them to buy stuff, it seemed that either being a Canadian or only having mugs available was an issue.

P.S. Was that your supper in the background? :rofl:
Hey Scotty. here is a video of a bud trimmer for larger buds:

Do they sell them? Last time I looked at supporting them to buy stuff, it seemed that either being a Canadian or only having mugs available was an issue.

P.S. Was that your supper in the background? :rofl:

was a prize for winning plant of month .. was very tasty snack but gets in my gums a bit.. super food..

i ate it all . over a week or two.. good roughage too..

I will when I use it. It's supposed to arrive by end of Dec.

Hey Scotty. here is a video of a bud trimmer for larger buds:

what size trimmer was that 19 inch or bigger? ive only heard of 16 and 19 inch .. they do have bigger

is that you Zembretti in the video? thought u be more hairy ...

that trimmer be good for medium sized buds and up .. small ones fall right down but thats ok with me ..

wonder how long the blades last .. so i went out and bought one tonight ...

was a prize for winning plant of month .. was very tasty snack but gets in my gums a bit.. super food..

i ate it all . over a week or two.. good roughage too..
I had to shell mine, To much roughage :yummy:

do you have one Bill.. lets see some pics in use!
As soon as I harvest again I'll post a few pics my friend.
Unfortunately that might take a day or two. :rolleyes:
Take care.

As soon as I harvest again I'll post a few pics my friend.
Unfortunately that might take a day or two. :rolleyes:
Take care.

i order the 19 inch on on sale today 100 off.. 159 on amazon..

also got a new cmh 3100 k 630 watt de bulb

and new roll of raw parchment paper..

merry christmas to me :)

i order the 19 inch on on sale today 100 off.. 159 on amazon..

also got a new cmh 3100 k 630 watt de bulb

and new roll of raw parchment paper..

merry christmas to me :)
I picked up a bunch of boxes at the post office yesterday.
All sponsored items from @VIVOSUN then got a bunch of free lumber at the yard.
Oh then @Herbies Seeds messaged me offering to sponsor the VIVOHUT.
Your right it was a good day. :high-five:
Merry Christmas Amigo. ;)

Back
Top Bottom