Canadian Growers Group & Friends

I need some help! For starters I don't know dick about cell phones and apps. I only use one of my wife's old beaters to listen to pod casts on wi fi around the yard. Thats all. At present I monitor the grow shed from inside the house with a simple set up. TEMP and Humidity. I'm interested in the gear that lets me use my old phone to monitor things instead. Will this stuff still work with wifi around the yard? I don't need know half way around the world! F#&k that if I have to pay for a phone service! Only people I know with cell phones can only buy and gossip. :)

i order the 19 inch on on sale today 100 off.. 159 on amazon..

also got a new cmh 3100 k 630 watt de bulb

and new roll of raw parchment paper..

merry christmas to me :)
Not surprised that you pick up a 630! My new favorite plant, HPS Gelato from Blimburn. Wish I would have grown a larger plant!

20221207_151752.jpg

I need some help! For starters I don't know dick about cell phones and apps. I only use one of my wife's old beaters to listen to pod casts on wi fi around the yard. Thats all. At present I monitor the grow shed from inside the house with a simple set up. TEMP and Humidity. I'm interested in the gear that lets me use my old phone to monitor things instead. Will this stuff still work with wifi around the yard? I don't need know half way around the world! F#&k that if I have to pay for a phone service! Only people I know with cell phones can only buy and gossip. :)
Neighbor got me good to go. Wifi will give me some extra range and monitor c02 also!

Just had to share....

I'm slowly working my way through all the high THC Sativa's from True North Seed Bank !

One strain I'm particularly interested in is Malawi But they have been out of stock for quite a while, sigh...

Add to that my curiosity about Apple Betty which seems to be a favorite of a few members ;)

A google search of Apple Betty came up with @Herbies Seeds !

I may have got a little carried away :yahoo:

Herbies seeds order.JPG

Not sure if I will/can wait the roughly three weeks for them to arrive to start another grow, I'm days away from being ready to start germinating ! General clean up and a few minor improvements...

The original plan was....

Blue Dream, Coco Melon, Sour Diesel and Café Racer!

With the auto seeds coming and what I have stashed away it looks like I have my next three grows planned :yummy:

Cheers, eh ?

Just had to share....

I'm slowly working my way through all the high THC Sativa's from True North Seed Bank !

One strain I'm particularly interested in is Malawi But they have been out of stock for quite a while, sigh...

Add to that my curiosity about Apple Betty which seems to be a favorite of a few members ;)

Herbies seeds order.JPG

Not sure if I will/can wait the roughly three weeks for them to arrive to start another grow, I'm days away from being ready to start germinating ! General clean up and a few minor improvements...

With the auto seeds coming and what I have stashed away it looks like I have my next three grows planned :yummy:

Cheers, eh ?
Good luck with the new grow.
Can't wait to see Apple Betty in action again.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Mind boggling just how big the availability of different seeds has become. Only thing next for me is Tantalize. It's Blue Hawaiian x Nakahama. I lost a whole grow to mildew ( my fault ) and it never showed one speck!
I had bud rot this fall.
Chopped 25 plants in a few days, managed to save quite a bit.
But my own fault.
Live and learn. :rolleyes:
:passitleft:

Mind boggling just how big the availability of different seeds has become. Only thing next for me is Tantalize. It's Blue Hawaiian x Nakahama. I lost a whole grow to mildew ( my fault ) and it never showed one spec
I had bud rot this fall.
Chopped 25 plants in a few days, managed to save quite a bit.
But my own fault.
Live and learn. :rolleyes:
:passitleft:

Bill284
I was doing dabs all day and got to lazy to check my dehumidifier, only took 2 nights. Taught me lots the hardway. Automation is a beautiful thing! I just leave a rosin bubbler in the shed now, keeps me out there all the time. :)

Just had to share....

Herbies seeds order.JPG

Cheers, eh ?
Chucker, it looks like you have some great seeds - wonderful genetics. It'll be interesting to see how those big time Sativas fron ACE do indoor.

I was doing dabs all day and got to lazy to check my dehumidifier, only took 2 nights. Taught me lots the hardway. Automation is a beautiful thing! I just leave a rosin bubbler in the shed now, keeps me out there all the time. :)
whats a bubbler got a pic?

I bet you I know why. :)

I usually use a glass nail but it burnt-out. @ Zam, I got the plate at the UFO Store.:laughtwo:

20221209_182503.jpg
u heat the bowl with a plumbers torch 1st? i would not smoke in my garden plants dont like but do have massive blower for the odd puff.. recycle tent 2x per minute.. n filter ..

u heat the bowl with a plumbers torch 1st? i would not smoke in my garden plants dont like but do have massive blower for the odd puff.. recycle tent 2x per minute.. n filter ..
A little more refined than a plumbers torch but yes. I do have other stuff. There's a direct exhaust fan where I park myself but I do get sloppy ............. I think I would be safe to say most folks do.:hookah:

A little more refined than a plumbers torch but yes. I do have other stuff. There's a direct exhaust fan where I park myself but I do get sloppy ............. I think I would be safe to say most folks do.:hookah:

i sit and veg out looking at my plants but im smoking in another room 99% .. i smoke pot in my house no tobacco aloud..

its a close shave for sure maybe i spun tooo many times ..

ps no where in the instructions do they tell you to remove the blade covers

how is bud rot your fault.. did you water with cal mag...?
My rh was 99% at night with vents closed.
A fact I ignored.
When I found the first sign of bud rot I should have started harvesting on the spot.
But I sprayed with Sierra Natural Science, then a few days later with citric acid.
These probably just aggravated the situation.
Adding moisture.
By then it was in the center of every big cola.
If I chopped right away I'd have 8 pounds instead of 4.
All the big colas were garbage.
The top of most got hit while I was screwing around with sprays I could have been chopping. Therefore I take full responsibility for the issue.
My first greenhouse and my first time battling bud rot.
I'll be prepared next fall.
Big @VIVOSUN dehumidifier will be running the show. :thumb:
Take care.

Back
Top Bottom