Canadian Growers Group & Friends

"Atlantic Canada is one of the foggiest places on Earth thanks to a unique convergence of geographical and climatic conditions that cause warm and cool air to meet over the ocean, creating vaporous low-lying clouds that can veil the coasts for hours or days at a time."
It's so bad here the US Dept of Navel Research has a $7.5 million study underway! Stuff eats buds! Unfortunate but by the time you protect bud from the weather you might as well be indoors.

"Atlantic Canada is one of the foggiest places on Earth thanks to a unique convergence of geographical and climatic conditions that cause warm and cool air to meet over the ocean, creating vaporous low-lying clouds that can veil the coasts for hours or days at a time."
It's so bad here the US Dept of Navel Research has a $7.5 million study underway! Stuff eats buds! Unfortunate but by the time you protect bud from the weather you might as well be indoors.

wow 7.5 million study. yes boss its foggy out here !!! what a joke..

Oh boy, I may be in trouble ;)

Since I've decided to try ordering seeds from overseas it's been a challenge to keep my finger off the buy button, he, he.

@ACE Seeds wish list !

Ace Seeds wish list.JPG

Kwik seeds.....

Kwik Seeds order no prices.JPG

I guess I know what I'll be doing for the next two years :yahoo:

Cheers

well was going to give up on outdoor growing until now

just smoking some of the curing buds 5 full weeks very tasty

but sure is hard to bring home ..
Delta I wanted to ask if you noticed any differences in the outdoor vs indoor weed that you grew. Does the outdoor grown weed have a different flavour than inside, and what about potency?

Off to a great start this morning, 2 gallons of fertilizer, gallon from the dehumidifier and a frozen drain. Another one my fault, not enough drop on my drain line for winter. I'm a sucker for punishment and want to try the fast photoperiod seeds along with autos. Shop vac doesn't work and i'm in deep turd for using all the towels. :)

Delta I wanted to ask if you noticed any differences in the outdoor vs indoor weed that you grew. Does the outdoor grown weed have a different flavour than inside, and what about potency?

that god bud plant tasting different than indoor .. better flavor about same buzz.. but the rosin production is much better on the indoor buds.. also was in ground but gave same ferts.. and my curing is much better now with more experience and the use of my john.. :) all adds up .. the do si do plant taste way better outside but dose nt yield
rosin.. still very potent tasty smoke.. both are quality products.. much different

out door buds are fluffier indoor much denser heavier buds..

might point out the do si do plant was in a pot but when i put on ground in the garden to hide from winds
the roots grew through the smart pot fabric into the ground smaller but lots of them..

A little more refined than a plumbers torch but yes. I do have other stuff. There's a direct exhaust fan where I park myself but I do get sloppy ............. I think I would be safe to say most folks do.:hookah:
Mellville and DD, you two are more than welcome to have a puff with me and my plants, looks like where in the minority. It's not like bug turd or something else. :laughtwo:

hey i have some do si do 5 month curing from indoor but has seeds.. and 6 week old do so do from outdoors..

come on over and compare.. u might forget your name if your not use to the strong pot..

indoor outdoor temp changes greater out door.. inground way colder roots.. than indoor.. so many things .. wind.. rain..

odjob can come too eh ... lets not get in trouble eh you all can come :)

we should have the Canadian Pot Convention !!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom