Canadian Growers Group & Friends

whats the reply?

Sorry DD my reply did not come through. I said something like "No panic, only two games...Oh you mean horticulturally, nice bud, bud" or something like that. I'm visiting my son in Calgary, it is f#@%king cold here, the dogs' turds freeze before they hit the ground. This year my son grew a nice plant outside using one of my hybrid seeds from my second year breeding program, turned into a real nice plant; I vaped some the other day and it had a tropical sativa high which is amazing for an outdoor plant grown in Alberta. Merry Christmas to all.

peace and love from super snowy kelowna ,

Still a bloody blizzard out here .. man i hope Santa can make it not looking good.. 60 mph winds 24 hrs and snowing none stop..

this is the worst conditions for Santa in my life time .. can Rudolph get the job done not looking good..

the amazon guy didnt make it either paid extra for dec 24 delivery ..

well i bet Rudolph makes it..

Merry Christmas

Look what I got. Even changes colors :rofl:.

20221225_190058.jpg

20221225_190050.jpg

20221225_190040.jpg

20221225_190036.jpg

I just ordered one of these glorified salad spinners, as a late Christmas/early birthday present for me. Unfortunately, I won't be using it for a little while.

When I finally use it, I'll let you know.

I just ordered one of these glorified salad spinners, as a late Christmas/early birthday present for me. Unfortunately, I won't be using it for a little while.

When I finally use it, I'll let you know.

i keep rubbing my finger tips in the bowl to get finger hash for a joint.. very good stuff..

late santa gifts 1 gallon flora grow , 1 gallon calmag, 1 doggy winter coat..

Glad I got a pass on the hellish weather over Christmas. Having a great time using HPS again and have a new double ended reflector landing sometime today! Minolta made an enlarger head with Xenon flash tubes years ago and so cool to see that technology entering the grow light world, got me interested! I'm harvesting a bunch of this later today, nice nugs and little trimming.:)

20221228_100548.jpg

:thumb: I light my dogs at night, had to for my sanity. Lots of verin where I live and my arshole wiener dogs wich I love dearly wouldn't last a day without human intervention. :rofl: Evening Grosbeaks just showed up for the winter, by the time my feed bill gets covered i pretty well need to grow weed!

20221229_135528.jpg

:thumb: I light my dogs at night, had to for my sanity. Lots of verin where I live and my arshole wiener dogs wich I love dearly wouldn't last a day without human intervention. :rofl: Evening Grosbeaks just showed up for the winter, by the time my feed bill gets covered i pretty well need to grow weed!

20221229_135528.jpg
Great pic of the Evening Grosbeaks Oddy. I don't remember seeing them when I grew up in NS. There are lots in BC but they arrive in April or so, and don't stay long.

Back
Top Bottom