Canadian Growers Group & Friends

I 've been perusing the law around med. cannabis. Funny how I can only buy weed packaged and prepared for medical user. Plain packaging, excise stamp and warning, nothing recreational about it. Less than .3% thc doesn't apply. I think I can legally only buy med. packaged seeds? Major suckage if I'm right! Doesn't seem to matter though. Never been to the reserve yet, seems like they own the rec thing. Time to visit the dirty banger.....again.:)

thats why we have elections.. anyone know which party is pro 10 plants

the 10 plant party of Canada !!!

i'm in. where are the lawn signs ?

Hey guys and gals, we got word that some of you were concerned that we had hidden the International forums from the main forum. This was done to help stay within Google's constantly changing guidelines, because they say we have too many forums listed and it's hurting our SEO.

@Marc Ocean will be making them visible again tomorrow when he gets on his shift.

Meanwhile, we have been working on a forum menu for you, that includes forums that have been hidden from the main forum page. Marc will reveal that as soon as it's done. It's been quite the project, there are so many forums. If we could plan this all over again, we would have posted the menu before hiding the forums.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful :Namaste:

Hey guys and gals, we got word that some of you were concerned that we had hidden the International forums from the main forum. This was done to help stay within Google's constantly changing guidelines, because they say we have too many forums listed and it's hurting our SEO.

@Marc Ocean will be making them visible again tomorrow when he gets on his shift.

Meanwhile, we have been working on a forum menu for you, that includes forums that have been hidden from the main forum page. Marc will reveal that as soon as it's done. It's been quite the project, there are so many forums. If we could plan this all over again, we would have posted the menu before hiding the forums.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful :Namaste:

i still have a challenge trying to get around the site and finding what i want .. so what i end up doing is asking a local expert here on the forum such as my bud @InTheShed or many others .. ask for help it works too eh ..

cheers

i still have a challenge trying to get around the site and finding what i want .. so what i end up doing is asking a local expert here on the forum such as my bud @InTheShed or many others .. ask for help it works too eh ..

cheers
You never asked me for help.:rofl::laugh::rofl::laughtwo:🤣

You never asked me for help.:rofl::laugh::rofl::laughtwo:🤣
oh i didnt know your a local expert .. i did ask you for help though u gave me a link for the risers in the dish ... for better watering drain to waste style..

cheers..

Questionnaire from Health Canada about moving the Med. supply over to the rec. supply chain. Looks like putting everyone in the same basket. Only in NS would a medical consumer be expected to go to the liquor store. The province won't budge on a separate outlet for tokers. Sucks when you have to go through liquor land to get a puff. :)

Excellent point Oddy, you should be covered by NS health if it's a med product. I'm glad I grow enough to never have to buy again.
Ditto Zembretti. Long time no see. Been in trim jail.
I had a great, yet illegal, yield this year. More than quadrupled to over 4 lbs plus will always have 2 in flower indoors.
How did your outdoor do this year?

Cheers

Ditto Zembretti. Long time no see. Been in trim jail.
I had a great, yet illegal, yield this year. More than quadrupled to over 4 lbs plus will always have 2 in flower indoors.
How did your outdoor do this year?

Cheers
Hey Scotty good to hear from you, I've been away the last few days in Vancouver because my wife had an operation (nothing too serious) and we just got home last night. My outdoor was not as successful this year but I still managed about a lb, enough to do me for the winter with the leftover pot from last year. I had several volunteers come up mid April and I grew three out (and gave others away to friends who quite liked the high). One was very promising, real early to bud and I thought Great! Sadly this one hermied and eventhough I tried to cut off the male flowers they started growing inside the colas which made them nearly impossible to to see, so I chopped it early, nice high, mid potency.

For the rest I decided to do a seed run, honestly I have so many seeds I didn't need to do it, but I like experimenting and coming up with new crosses no one has done before, so yes it was more for combining genetics. My plan was to breed a cross between, (Purple Satellite x Zamaldelica) X (Golden Tiger x Sinai). I got a few of these seeds so I'll see what the cross looks like next season. The GT X Sinai father flowered much earlier than my other male (Zamaldelica x Sinai) so I went with the GT X Sinai to cross with the Purple Satelite x Zamaldelica. Hopefully the offspring will mature early next year, so the object of my breeding is to develop a great early flowering tropical sativa, (my favourite high) that has African, Thai and Mexican) with some Sinai effect (uephoria) and the bliss from the Himalayan side of the Purple Satellite. Could be a killer, fingers crossed.

My four autos did not fare well except for the Auto Zamaeldica, The other three gifted to me from another member of our tribe (fantastic person he is) suffered when the drought hit. The high from the AZ is very much like plain Zamaldelica but not as devastating.

I'm going to be traveling a lot next year again, planning three trips to Europe-my wife and I have a sense of wanderlust at this stage in our life that makes us want to just go everywhere, so I'll have to come up with a way to keep everything well watered and not have a repeat of last year. Presently I'm learning Italian in anticipation of traveling to Sicily in March and returning in late April, just when planting starts. The dream of a bumper crop brings a smile to my face. I hope all is well with my growing friends out there. Loved your pictures Scotty, you had a bountiful harvest, enjoy the hard won fruits of your labour.

Hey Scotty good to hear from you, I've been away the last few days in Vancouver because my wife had an operation (nothing too serious) and we just got home last night. My outdoor was not as successful this year but I still managed about a lb, enough to do me for the winter with the leftover pot from last year. I had several volunteers come up mid April and I grew three out (and gave others away to friends who quite liked the high). One was very promising, real early to bud and I thought Great! Sadly this one hermied and eventhough I tried to cut off the male flowers they started growing inside the colas which made them nearly impossible to to see, so I chopped it early, nice high, mid potency.

For the rest I decided to do a seed run, honestly I have so many seeds I didn't need to do it, but I like experimenting and coming up with new crosses no one has done before, so yes it was more for combining genetics. My plan was to breed a cross between, (Purple Satellite x Zamaldelica) X (Golden Tiger x Sinai). I got a few of these seeds so I'll see what the cross looks like next season. The GT X Sinai father flowered much earlier than my other male (Zamaldelica x Sinai) so I went with the GT X Sinai to cross with the Purple Satelite x Zamaldelica. Hopefully the offspring will mature early next year, so the object of my breeding is to develop a great early flowering tropical sativa, (my favourite high) that has African, Thai and Mexican) with some Sinai effect (uephoria) and the bliss from the Himalayan side of the Purple Satellite. Could be a killer, fingers crossed.

My four autos did not fare well except for the Auto Zamaeldica, The other three gifted to me from another member of our tribe (fantastic person he is) suffered when the drought hit. The high from the AZ is very much like plain Zamaldelica but not as devastating.

I'm going to be traveling a lot next year again, planning three trips to Europe-my wife and I have a sense of wanderlust at this stage in our life that makes us want to just go everywhere, so I'll have to come up with a way to keep everything well watered and not have a repeat of last year. Presently I'm learning Italian in anticipation of traveling to Sicily in March and returning in late April, just when planting starts. The dream of a bumper crop brings a smile to my face. I hope all is well with my growing friends out there. Loved your pictures Scotty, you had a bountiful harvest, enjoy the hard won fruits of your labour.
Hi Z! Glad you got back to me. I hope that all went well with the wife. Sucks about the hermies. Since I can only veg and flower 2 at a time, i'm not comfy with breeding and then hoping that I have a female.

What part of Canada do you live in? Do you have a green-house to experiment with all that?

Come vanna le leziona di italiana?
Enjoy Italy, my friend. My Andrea loved it and she doesn't speak a word of Italian.

Cheers! :Namaste:

Hey Scotty, "Sto imparando a parlare abbastanza italiano per fare la spesa e comprare i biglietti dell'autobus." (I'm learning to speak enough Italian to go shopping and buy bus tickets) I had to use google translate to explain that, haha. However the Italian is coming much more easily than the Spanish ever did, thank god for Duolingo. I just ordered a bud trimmer from Amazon, they seem to work well on the videos. Anyone ever use one? Arrivederci miei amici (goodbye my friends)

Hey Scotty, "Sto imparando a parlare abbastanza italiano per fare la spesa e comprare i biglietti dell'autobus." (I'm learning to speak enough Italian to go shopping and buy bus tickets) I had to use google translate to explain that, haha. However the Italian is coming much more easily than the Spanish ever did, thank god for Duolingo. I just ordered a bud trimmer from Amazon, they seem to work well on the videos. Anyone ever use one? Arrivederci miei amici (goodbye my friends)
Are you referring to a bowl trimmer?
The work we'll.
Perhaps too well.
Just don't over spin it.
Shaves everything off the buds.
@VIVOSUN makes a really nice one. :thumb:

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Here's a link to a thread about them.
I got mine from @VIVOSUN and I like it.

Are you referring to a bowl trimmer?
The work we'll.
Perhaps too well.
Just don't over spin it.
Shaves everything off the buds.
@VIVOSUN makes a really nice one. :thumb:

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
Hey Bill, yes I am referring to a bowl bud trimmer. On the videos they turn the crank handle about 40 times (20 in each direction) and the buds come out looking quite trimmed, I'm hoping it will save me a shit load of time. Ah black Friday special.

Back
Top Bottom