Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Nivek hows your back feeling? It looks like your probably doing a lot of shovelling today😓.

many thanks for your concern friend,,

ha,, indeed,, the snow was quite deep depending where one lives round here,, some not too far from me got up to 18 inches of snow thursday night,, we got about four inches of unreal heavy stuff,,

my back was already a bit sore before that ,, darn,, and is a touch sorer now,, and lookin like more snow on the way this week,,

last winter started like a bang too,, oh ooooh,,

is ok tho,, spring right round the corner,, i can smell it,,

many thanks for your concern friend,,

ha,, indeed,, the snow was quite deep depending where one lives round here,, some not too far from me got up to 18 inches of snow thursday night,, we got about four inches of unreal heavy stuff,,

my back was already a bit sore before that ,, darn,, and is a touch sorer now,, and lookin like more snow on the way this week,,

last winter started like a bang too,, oh ooooh,,

is ok tho,, spring right round the corner,, i can smell it,,

BLACK FRIDAY GOOD TIME TO GET SNOW BLOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK FRIDAY GOOD TIME TO GET SNOW BLOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bought my 2nd last yr this time .. my 1st was stolen b4 i used it... i cant believe how easy it is to clean drive off
with a snow blower .. your just waiting for more snow to do again .. uses lots of gas..

It worked well in Canada for home growers. Canada Post even has a guidline section on how to "share" thru the mail. Its not as fr But again, the best part in my opinion is that I can legally mail my friends up to an ounce and more to the point, they can mail it to me as well. Its awesome. If a buddy sends me some weed that isnt right for me I just pass it along. Now we even plan our grows so we arent growing the same strains.

careful how much you mail. we've had a few folk charged / fined in sask. if you're receiving or mailing more than a couple oz it's still considered trafficking. the paperwork that you go through is sent direct to the rcmp. 35 oz is a kilo, so it's a fair bit of weight, however a few people have gone over moving that amount both sending or receiving, and it triggered arrests.

if you are carrying in sask without paperwork and a receipt from a dispensary, your weed will be confiscated and a fine issued. you can still be charged with trafficking as well. they won't care if you tell them it's your own grown.

city police in the cities have been targeting the dispensaries, literally ambushing folk the second they leave the parking lot. it's an easy bust, they use it to pad the 'non-existent' arrest quota. it's made transporting home produced a seriously crappy proposition. they'll take anything not purchased with a receipt and sealed in a tamper proof container. you can't have a legal container that's been previously opened either.

careful how much you mail. we've had a few folk charged / fined in sask. if you're receiving or mailing more than a couple oz it's still considered trafficking. the paperwork that you go through is sent direct to the rcmp. 35 oz is a kilo, so it's a fair bit of weight, however a few people have gone over moving that amount both sending or receiving, and it triggered arrests.

if you are carrying in sask without paperwork and a receipt from a dispensary, your weed will be confiscated and a fine issued. you can still be charged with trafficking as well. they won't care if you tell them it's your own grown.

city police in the cities have been targeting the dispensaries, literally ambushing folk the second they leave the parking lot. it's an easy bust, they use it to pad the 'non-existent' arrest quota. it's made transporting home produced a seriously crappy proposition. they'll take anything not purchased with a receipt and sealed in a tamper proof container. you can't have a legal container that's been previously opened either.
You can safely mail up to 30 grams, so 1oz, from what I recall reading, so thats how much we usually do. To be honest I never really thought about provincial law as we are all in BC.

Screenshot_20221105-094434_Chrome.jpg

From Purolators website.

You can safely mail up to 30 grams, so 1oz, from what I recall reading, so thats how much we usually do. To be honest I never really thought about provincial law as we are all in BC.

they keep track of the combined amount you send / receive. it's not a per transaction thing. they estimate the amount they think you might have over all and act on that.

police in manitoba, quebec, and sask are all known to interpret the law to their advantage. other provinces seem more sane. be careful if travelling in to those provinces if you are bringing any of your own.

edit : i just noticed can post flagged quebec and manitoba lol

more edit : mailing weed can also open you up for a legal police home search as well. most folk don't understand that.

has anyone else noticed the regional sub forums have disappeared from the main page menu ?

if you didn't know they were here you wouldn't find them.

Better than nothing!

better than my first few grow lol

i'd still like an active link on the main page / index to the cdn and other international forums

better than my first few grow lol

i'd still like an active link on the main page / index to the cdn and other international forums
4. The International Forum
As part of our continuing project to improve 420 Magazine's SEO, we have removed the International forum, at least temporarily, from the Forums page. It is only accessible by link now.

So whichever US State you're in, or whatever country you call home, if you need specific, local, cannabis-related information or just want to hang out with your neighbours, this is where you'll find them - 420 International

Thank You from the 420 Magazine SEO Team.

anyone want to mail me a kilo go ahead :)

thats why we have elections.. anyone know which party is pro 10 plants :)

the 10 plant party of Canada !!!

Back
Top Bottom