Canadian Growers Group & Friends

I can only get off hour rates if I have a thermal storage unit, wich I don't. My rate is .16 something around the clock. Cheap compared to other hobbies I could have! Wood heat saves the day.

100 % now u got to buy a cmh system 630 watt de bulb will out grow your 1000 watter hps bulb
better buds and more weight easy 50% more better quality product to boot..

but will not cover as much area no false bs from me.. u have to pull in the area a bit

use to get almost a pound with hps now get 1.5 lbs after tossing out a plant or 2..

all u got to do is pull hps out put in cmh system

its a 400 cad gamble pay itself off in a yr over the hps ..

bulb is 150 need one after 5 good grows.. ovr a yr...

or dont save the power and get the cmh 1000 watt de system more better buds..

Here is some of what I have been working on since I've been away

20221028_110114_resized.jpg

20221026_130230.jpg

20221025_115411.jpg

IMG_20221022_154038_692.jpg

IMG_20221020_112235_342.jpg

IMG_20221020_103116_855.jpg

IMG_20221013_175708_280.jpg

IMG_20221012_134649_565.jpg

IMG_20220802_142936_373.jpg

IMG_20220730_215735_607.jpg

why do you grow the plants so small they seem to me in the pictures beauty buds ..

cheers

hey those the rates from 10 yrs ago?

my last bill summer rates .17 peak
.113 mid
. 082 off peak
then ad in 41 for delivery
That's what kills me.
$45.00 in actual electricity, $60.00 delivery, $40.00 debt reduction fee. And tax.
So $40 becomes a $160.00 in a hurry, fek.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Guys I'm really waiting for the Supreme Court decision on Quebec and Manitoba homegrowing. Poilievre just appointed Dr.Stephen Ellis to his shadow cabinet to act as Minister of Health. Ellis was an ardent supporter of convoy Candice, hope he doesn't feel the same about no grow Manitoba. These guys so far seem right out of the Harper play book. All I know is only ONE torrie voted for legalizing cannabis. Thanks Scotty Reid. Ellis has no political experience and would most likely follow party lines ............ he's my new MP .......... :rofl:

100 % now u got to buy a cmh system 630 watt de bulb will out grow your 1000 watter hps bulb

but will not cover as much area no false bs from me.. u have to pull in the area a bit

use to get almost a pound with hps now get 1.5 lbs after tossing out a plant or 2..

all u got to do
I'm beginning to think you have shares in the company.:) Congrats on the win DD.:thumb:

all u got to do is pull hps out put in cmh system

its a 400 cad gamble pay itself off in a yr over the hps ..

bulb is 150 need one after 5 good grows.. ovr a yr...

or dont save the power and get the cmh 1000 watt de system more better buds..

hid bulbs are being phased out in the next few yrs. a lot of folk don't realize there is a federal law limiting the time they will be produced. home light bulbs are supposed to go first, then commercial. it's been delayed already as nearly every street light in canada is hid. they are much further down the line in europe than we are.

hid bulbs are being phased out in the next few yrs. a lot of folk don't realize there is a federal law limiting the time they will be produced. home light bulbs are supposed to go first, then commercial. it's been delayed already as nearly every street light in canada is hid. they are much further down the line in europe than we are.
Calgary has swapped out all of theirs over the last 5 years. I don't believe we have any left.

Also, I belive Tuk gets all its power from diesel generators which would explain the ridiculousness of those rates. Not to mention growing anything at all in a igloo.

better stock up now eh

better stock up now eh

probably loads of time. i've heard about for so long i wonder if it'll happen. i guess the gas is bad for the environment. the way chips for led are made is not really any better frankly.

why do you grow the plants so small they seem to me in the pictures beauty buds ..

cheers
To be honest I'm now part of team sacredcutseedco here in Canada and Hybrid Hawaiian grasshopper genetics in usa... I test seeds and pheno hunt for both breeders as well as been creating my own strains under my own brand so I need as much room as I can get with the seed runs so I choose to do quick 3 to 4 week veg and flip to bloom cycle cause of running multiple strains at a time and figure no use growing monsters if creating seeds be a waste of nutrients and space so I run small plants during seeds runs and testing.. When I grow bud to smoke I'll grow them out bigger. Lmao think that sums it all up and answers your question on where I've been since my dad's death been focusing on my passions and networking with alot of people cool amazing people in the cannabis industry with the help from the breeders I mentioned above. Hope all is well with you my friend 🤙

Hey all✌️ Got room for a BC boy in the Group?

perhaps, indeed,,

skill testing q tho,,

how does one spell 'weed'?

correct or incorrect answer allows admission,,

Back
Top Bottom