Canadian Growers Group & Friends

I never had the greatest luck with autos but I'm not done yet. Anyone try any fast buds? I remember when I would worry about someone scoffing my weed, the way things are getting I'm more concerned about my freezer and woodpile. Smoke lots and have a good weekend!
I know autos are marketed as a great 'intro to growing' option, but I think you have to be a good grower to grow them well as any little setback stunts the plant and there is no recovery time.

The biggest issue for many growers is under/over watering. To me, a SIP would be the ideal way to grow an auto, and not just for new growers.

#SIP Club

Amnesia Auto is in the jars !

A new low for me, 5 oz :cool:

Day 19 Cure  Two 28 Oct.jpg

Cheers

Hey folks been awhile since I've posted on this thread ... Alot has changed but one thing remains I'm still breeding and still growing weed! Lol I see some familiar faces are still posting the Canadian weed vibe love it! Here I never show up empty handed these are some pictures of my past few grows since I've been gone

Heya herb. From kelowna

I know autos are marketed as a great 'intro to growing' option, but I think you have to be a good grower to grow them well as any little setback stunts the plant and there is no recovery time.

The biggest issue for many growers is under/over watering. To me, a SIP would be the ideal way to grow an auto, and not just for new growers.

#SIP Club
So far I've only tried 3 different ones, my issue is with smoking them, they haven't the greatest.

Hey Nivek! Long time since we last chatted how have you been?

super fine Herb, many thanks for asking,, positive karma sent your way friend,,

friends across canuckville,, congrats on a wishfully successful summer growing outdoor season, and a harvest to match the prarie crops this year, bounty beyond belief,,

i have just been finishing my outside harvest, finally got er done,, thanks to the help of a trimming machine,,

20221019_174854.jpg

when i finished with this machine the bottom bowl was covered in resin,, and i thot i might salvage some of it, so i thot i might pour boiling water over the outside of the bowl and it softened the resin enuf to scrape it out with a wooded spoon

P1180327.JPG

this hardened into black rock crystal,, well worth the effort i thinks,,

so my outdoor plant harvest is pretty much done,, trimmed, dried and now curing,, perhaps a touch damp still, but damping down nicely

my two big outdoor plants,, so swell, indeed

P1180296.JPG

the sativa,, needed a wee bit more time, but so darn bushy thick,,

this plant pulled in, get this,, this was the real total when i added it all up,, 1000 grams,, 35.7 ounces,, gosh golly indeed

and then this one,,

P1180301.JPG

blueberry cross, finished fantastic, so smothered and smelly, just fine

final count, 1222.8 grams,, 43 ounces of great weed

all together i am seeing 4.91 pounds of weed to cure up,, simply beyond my wildest estimates,, tho i really had no idea how much the two plants might produce,,

so from kelowna,, wet and windy kelowna, finally fall has arrived. winter not far behind,,

peace out from the studio,,

Gelato from 2 different companies and PInk Lemonade. Still have a warm spot for HPS. Seems to be a little slower setting flower than LED.

20221030_100408.jpg
I grew indoors Green Gelato a couple of years ago with very good results. My garden plant "Bertha" this year was from a seed I found in my bag of GG one day. I only found one seed. Bertha is curing now and will see if its as good as the mother plant though I don't think so because it never matured to amber tricombs. Good luck .....

Heavens Shores

@Bill284 Method

:420:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
The last pic has an interesting stump!

The last pic has an interesting stump!
I put a power washer wand on the watering hose.
It blew out a lot of soil.
The stumps are really cool.
Hope your doing well my friend.
Take care.

Heavens Shores

PSX_20221101_113717.jpg

PSX_20221101_113541.jpg

PSX_20221101_113457.jpg

PSX_20221101_113433.jpg

PSX_20221101_113248.jpg

@Bill284 Method

:420:

Stay safe

Hey @Baron Von Blurple check out what's happening here.:yahoo:
Plus it says your rates could go up as much as 28 c / kwh.:oops:
Hope your day gets better.

PSX_20221101_115329.jpg

Get out the HPS.:rofl:

Stay safe

PSX_20221101_115329.jpg

Stay safe
hey those the rates from 10 yrs ago?

my last bill summer rates .17 peak
.113 mid
. 082 off peak
then ad in 41 for delivery

PSX_20221101_115329.jpg

Stay safe
These rates are for figure skaters....tell me who can top 35 cents? Mumble grumble

Back
Top Bottom