Cannabis Cup Winners

I never tried kosher kush,i did grow og#18.which is in HOLY grail kush,and very apparent in the taste,,i smell og#18 combined with this other great smell,i will be ordering kosher kush soon,i must try it.I learned the hard way not to let your plants grow to far past the due date,,i did it with my AMNESIA HAZE,still great smoke,but I lost the potency and quality it's known for..Happy GROWING..

0913161747.jpg
1001161858a1.jpg
SOGOUDA from SOMA SEEDS,and of my favorites.
Planted 6-6-2016 ,,,flowering for 6 to 7 weeks
Coco
Sun leaves Jamaican guano,wiggle worm castings,
RAW,,All in one,BLOOM,Nitrogin,Silica,calcium,kelp.
Alaska Fish vegg,
Alaska bloom.
Pruned 2xs so far,constantly pruning small areas to avoid SHADE SPOTS over the buds.
The smell at first was pure kushadelic,skunk and northern lights all in one,the past few weeks the blue berry,cheese and g13,kicked in,which is a very unique blend..the last sogouda I grew had the blue berry cheese , and g13 instantly?I guess this pheno type of sogouda is more on the father KUSHADELIC side ? I really like the strains attributes.
This is the Sogouda I crossed with somari,theirs some seeds only on the branches I pollinated on the lower buds,and one fat seed right on the main shoot ONLY.this seed has a 50 50 chance of being pure Sogouda or crossed with somari? I'm going to breed kushadelic with NORTHERN LIGHT HAZE #5 once I grow these two strains,and pull a few seeds,i prefer to only breed seeds I've grown a few time's in my climate.
My seeds have never began flowering in February due to the late frost,because they have adjusted to the weather already,i've purchased seeds before and tried planting them in February,even in March, and thay all began to flower,NEW seeds are very sensitive, and should be grown a few time's in the exact atmosphere or climate,in my opinion,which usually means you will sacrifice a seed or 2 by planting in February knowing that can possibly and will most likely began flowering,HOPEFULLY you find a seed,plant it in February again, it shouldn't flower as fast or might be strong enough to stay in vegg through February.I have seeds that have adjust to February,my first couple of grows,the difference is I do not know the exact strain and genetics so I'm starting fresh with Soma genetics.I believe I can only achieve what I'm searching by first stabilizing the genetics to adapt to CALIFORNIA weather,this takes me 1 to 3 years,untill then,each pheno type, or replica I grow for the first time,is really a plant that dying to survive in its new climate,sorry if I sound weird,it's hard to expain,i know I could just Google everthing I'm trying, I prefer hands on,with my own results,good or bad,,
Also,i placed a 3 gram wet bud inside my refrigerator to see what would happen,it dried very slow and stayed fresh,every time I opened my fridge,it was just like BURPING the JAR no mold,very nice smell,im going to experiment some more,before I change my curing teqniues,i will always use my jars,im just looking for the slowest way to dry cannabis without damaging it,or losing potency.once it's slowly dry,i get small paper bags,place about an oz or so in it,,then jar it,and place it back in the fridge with a BOOST PACK that assures the humidity stays at 62%...HAPPY GROWING...

1016160902c.jpg
this my first strain I ever bred,,it's SOMARI,,and HOLY GRAIL KUSH.notice it looks exactly like SOMARI,yet this seed came directly off HOLY grail kush,I will make a new thread soon for this plant,,what should I call it ???
1016160902b.jpg
top pic,,AFGHAN KUSH RYDER from WORLD OF SEEDS..(i may have stunned this plant with to much nitrogen?)and lower pic,,BULK SMASH AUTOFLOWER from,DR KRIPPILING.planted,,10.07.2016..24 your light schedule for 3 to 5 weeks,,,2 hours of darkness every other day
1016160902a.jpg
the other2 plants are autoflower,which I may also create a new thread..HAPPY GROWING..ps.quick smoke report on HOLY GRAIL KUSH,,this is something special,i smoked lots of SOMAS strains,but because I harvested this plant exactly when it was ready,it seems to have a stronger kick then most KUSH and indica,,
It's a very heavy medicated feeling , you feel you eyelids get heavy and then it slowly moves down throughout your entire body,,a physical relaxing buzz,,,followed by a HILARIOUS ZING that plays on a constant loop..lol...
The flavor is a refreshing kushy,OG,,earthy lemon, slight coco with a slight grape undertone..
One hit from a descent water pipe,,(i've had the same water pipe for 19 years brand,KAOS from CUSTOM JOHNS .)last about 1 to 2 hours of being completely obliterated lol...yet able to phocus and get stuff done.I'm really glad I harvested when I did,its perfect,theirs nothing like have ing ots of over ripe buds that puts you straight to sleep,,that's no fun,,lol,,i've been their.

I changed my lighting schedule with my autoflowers,i was going to try 24 hours of light for the first 3 weeks,not happening with this strains,I had to give my Afghan kush Ryder 3 to 5 hours of darkness every 2 to 3 days..I also learned how to make 100% female seeds from a regular female plant,,without ever having to use a male to pollinate it,,creating HERMIES on purpose,i will post a new thread for that,i used a male plant to pollinate my females,i did not learn how to breed female seeds untill a few weeks after creating my first strain,so if you want to keep a similar pheno type,,don't use a male to breed,only use a new lighting schedule,,if your trying to create new genetics,then you will need a male plant..HAPPY GROWING,,ps.I use as little artificial lighting as possible,i take my girls out every morning to get natural Sun light,around 6 pm or so when it starts getting dark,i bring them indoors,and supplement the lighting for the rest of the night,then repeat the process,i use about 80% natural Sun and 20% LED lights,I'm all about the SUN....

I will be naming my first strain that I ever bred,this strain has 6 different strains in it,,,,White widow,,Buddahs sister,kushadelic,Nyc city diesel,Kosher kush and OG#18 this reminds me of BEYONCE ,,,everything I want in a woman or plant ,,,the quality,rich SPIRIT the success of each individual strain,,the feelings I get from smoking each strain is great,I can't imagine all combined in one,,just like BEYONCE,,she'has more than just looks,,her determination to succeed and grow an empire is unmatched by any Artist past or present...I respect that,for that I'm naming this strain BEYONCE...a few legal issues must be taken care of first,,i may need to change the spelling of her name,,we will see,,GOD BLESS AMERICA, and HAPPY GROWING...

1022161214a.jpg
here she is...BEYONCE 13 days vegging.
Black gold seed starter
Root riot grow cubes
RAW.nitrogen.
Alkaline water I tried to use Alkaline water my entire last grow,it was getting to expensive, for that many plants,,this time I will be using 100% alkaline water for this one plant..I may create a mother plant? With this one and begain crossing its genetics? I will see HAPPY GROWING..

Few more pics of my strain ,,BEYONCE,,
The tiny seedling is
KALI and the chocolate factory from kali s fruitful seeds,
Crossed with kali mist,g13skunk,and chocalope kush.
3 days old
Black gold seed starter
Root riot cubes
RAW nitrogen.and alkaline water.I'll end this journal soon,and create a much more information based quality,journal..HAPPY GROWING,,
1022161822.jpg
1022161821.jpg
1022161820.jpg
1022161820a.jpg
1022161817a.jpg
1022161820a.jpg

1101161219.jpg
1026161535.jpg
1026161530.jpg
[img
1026161542.jpg
1026161531.jpg
1026161531.jpg
1026161530.jpg
Few somari bud pics,these buds have not been trimmed properly yet,i just jarred the buds first,and also,theirs. Less then half of my soil mix I'm working on,,HAPPY GROWING..

Update on holy grail kush taste,after curing the rippest buds,thay now have an unbelievable chemical kush flavor,just like taking a DAB,aleast the first few puffs,the second half of the bowl test like pure OG #18 really good stuff I have much better bud pics comming soon..HAPPY GROWING,,

Nice grow man.. Sub.. All plants look great..should put your journal in your signature, makes it easier for others to find :passitleft:

Thank you,i don't know what Signature means?I haven't really had a chance to learn all the tools here,i just post and go,i need to learn.HAPPY GROWING..

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

0103171401.jpg
0103171405.jpg
0103171405a.jpg

Here's a few buds from my CLONES of this grow,,
Try lowering the temperature during the last few weeks of flowering,, I noticed my plants that I had outside during the heat wave,,the oils melted into the buds ,,still great smoke,just not eye candy,,lol,,these buds have a much stronger taste,, not potency..the potency seems to be the same.I also just planted ANOTHER. TANGIE GHOST TRAIN yesterday, and Snake venom a few days ago,,HAPPY GROWING..ps.these buds have,xlll louie og,Em dog,sogouda,tangie ghost train,just a little mix of little popcorn heaven lol.

I will slowly be releasing pics of buds and more info,,I've gone though 5 or more phones with pics,memmory is full,,i found the chip with some pics of this project,,
Few more.
0114171430.jpg
0114171422.jpg
0114171421.jpg
mixed buds,, the top buds are EM DOD from HUMBOLDT,,enjoy...HAPPY GROWING..the regular sized buds are EM DOG

Back
Top Bottom