Cannabis Cup Winners

Thank you,you too.I recently updated my E mail address,i haven't had access to any messages or notifications for almost 2 months.I apologize to 420magazine and anyone who may have sent me an email,and received no response,this entire email ordeal almost ruined my Xbox live account,now that would have been a tragedy..HAPPY GROWING..ps..Titan Fall 2,,comming soon..untill then,it's the new HITMAN ,,ENTER A WORD OF ASSASSINATION , and TITAN FALL 1..

Hello,i noticed I never mentioned the PESTICIDES I use,,I AM MY PESTICIDES, the advantage of being retird and home everyday allows me the time to check all my girls for eggs,insects,ect,,I haven't had to kill one insect,yet,i have had to shake off a few moths,and tiny white flies,after I stroke. The leaves and shake the plant to knock off any eggs trying to attach,then I spray exactly where the moth lands,or butterflies,,their out in full force right now,every 20 min. Or an hour,,I check my girls and spray fresh water on them,to clean the dust and whatever's trying to infiltrate my girls..I don't trust the chemicals in today's PESTICIDES, I don't believe the natives used PESTICIDES a thousands of years ago,so why would I,,HAPPY GROWING..

Hello,heres a few more pics to enjoy,,,,
0605161242b.jpg
Hello my name is doctor green thumb,I'd like to stop but it feels so good, 20 plants stinking up my whole neighborhood,DEA never wanna leave me alone but never ever,EVER,gotta a warrant for my home,,cypress hills famous lyrics,,i grew up listening to them,so it was a must that I grow EM DOG,and experience what my childhood rap idols smoked,,stay tuned..
0605161231.jpg
TANGIE GHOST TRAIN.

0605161358.jpg
0605161357.jpg
0605161356.jpg
0605161228.jpg
SOMARI.
0605161227b.jpg
OG KUSH,Reserve Pravada,
0605161225b.jpg
SO G KUSH
0605161227e.jpg
SOGOUDA,
0605161226b.jpg
SO G KUSH
0605161227c.jpg
Xlll louie OG.
0605161226.jpg
SO G KUSH
0605161224.jpg
OG#18,,i used 45 gallons of water in the past 2 days,,

0605161225.jpg
NYC DIESEL FROM SOMA SACRED SEEDS,I decided to grow a seed I had from my last grow,because I accidentally murdred my other ones,,mind if I reflect,,this plant is for ,WAKFORD1.O from REEFERMANS, THE TRUE OG from ELEMENTAL SEEDS,,LAVENDER and SOMANGO from from SOMA SACRED SEEDS and ALIEN OG or HOLY grail kush,just looking at these names makes me a little nauses,the fact that I had them all here and my mistakes took them away,,i placed a whole new order for those exact 4 strains,imagine all of them here with my others.it would have looked amazing outside,all those beautiful pure breds,HAPPY GROWING,ps.I spray about 70oz of foiler spray every night on all my girls,tonight it's just water,tommorw , ALL in one grow,from RAW,tappan roots,kelp,yucca,humic,ect,,i use that spray bottle with the twist nozzle so I can spray under the leave really good,it cost about 5$..

I add extra coco every week,or so each watering,so the geo pot becomes compact,to me the more PRESSURE or WEIGHT of coco or soil you have the larger the plant,theirs no way my plants are this big with exactly 5 gallons of coco,i have at least 7 gallons packed in their, I NEVER physically pack the coco myself,i let the water loosen up the coco then settle,then I add coco,you can lightly even it out and slightly pack it down.not to much,let the water do most of the work.this teqnique requires patiance,because eventually your going to run out of room to add coco or soil,and when you water,everything will just roll off the sides,I water them now by DIPPING THEM in a large container full of water,PLUS I water the top very slowly,,HAPPY GROWING.ps.unless your using the raised bed teqnique, you may not want to add to much coco or soil to fast,your going to need room for the water to drain evenly through the pot instead of pouring out of the sides of your pot,once the pot gets completely Dry,after you water it,the coco or soil will automatically lower a bit because the plants been feeding ,that's the best time to add more coco or soil,then water lightly ,because you just waterd them,i water lightly to ensure the run off from the fresh coco or soil stops just a little above half way of the pot,at the plants could feed on additional micro nutrients all night,insted of me flushing them all the way through,i know my style of growing is very unorthodox,I'm still learning myself,, but trust me,i would never give advice that I haven't exhaustively tested and studied myself..or I did not feel would benefit the next NEW growers comming on the scene..

Hello,i had a major scare the last few days,i sprayed some MAD FARMER,,GET UP,on my girls at night, and the next morning, my plants were covered in white powder, and my pistols were fried,plus later that day it was over 100 degrees,,so after spraying every leaf trying to clean them off for a few days ,it seemed to make it worse,so for the first time in all my girls lives thay tasted TAP WATER,,i grabed my water hose and sprayed everything to really wash off the residue,i only sprayed the leaves and buds,i did not use tap water to feed them,,never,,,after that i added extra coco,guano,and work castings,on top of the roots and washed everything the next morning,i use about 2 to 3 gallons of water for each 5 gallon geo pot, over the recommended amount,it gets really hot now,i waterd them for the past 4 days, very HEAVY because of the nutrient burn I caused,,i will try not to water them till at least Sunday or Monday,,it was embarrassing knowing I did this all by myself,,before I forget,,i have a New respect for growers, you guys are amazing people,i've never really grown this quality, this amount,by myself as my first grow journal from start to finish,i tried once but the website turned out to be very shady and unprofessional,,you guys are great,,i , really underestimated the time and commitment growing in geopot,opposed to in the ground,my family is disabled and cannot help me, its ALL me,and just knowing that you guys are all doing the same thing is a really nice feeling.I don't know what made me select these strains, and why 20?what was I thinking now that I think about it lol,,its really a job,,I use to go 12. Rounds,to me, that's easier then growing lol,,atleast as a fighter you know what to expect,,mother nature and life are so unpredictable.keep up the great work ,i will be updating some pics,and info,soon,this last week was all about saving my girls,,HAPPY GROWING..
0610161014.jpg
MAD FARMER GET UP.
0610161004.jpg
EAST coast cookies,these pistols were GONE a few days ago,thay were,fried all red and brown,,you can see the new pistols comming in,
0609161041a.jpg
AMNESIA HAZE almost 8 weeks flowering..
0610161009.jpg
AMNESIA HAZE..
0610161003.jpg
SOMANTRA ,pistols were fried a few days ago,every pistol was completely brown and red,extra crispy,,,
0609161041b.jpg
AMNESIA HAZE,burnt pistols,recovering..
0610161006a.jpg
AMNESIA HAZE.SOMANTRA and EAST COAST COOKIES,took it the hardest,,more then half of each pistol on those plants were burnt opposed to most of the tips only were fried on AMNESIA HAZE.

I have 7 girls vegging and 7 girls flowering,the ones vegging should not start flowering for another. Month or 2, by then I will be harvesting the 7 that are flowering..can't have them all flowering at once,the smell would attract weirdos from everywhere,(weirdos are code enforcement),,plus the people might smell it,..HAPPY GROWING..

Hello,everyone,God Bless the Troops,my girls are doing great,thay recovers from the burn,and OG# 18,EM dog,and Xlll louie OG,have begun flowering,AMNESIA HAZE still needs 5 weeks,the buds are rock solid,theirs been 3 cycels. Of yellow water leaves removed,theirs only a few more large water leaves left,next will be the smaller to change color,some small leave a have dark purple tips,i've also lost about 2 grams to CATTERPILLRES.i've killed around 10 babies over a 2 weeks,,i've checked every bud,their ALL dead,,,atleast In AMNESIA HAZE,,,i refuse to allow CATTERPILLRES to force me to harvest early,i've done that before,,never again,,,AMNESIA haze smells unbelievable,5 more weeks before harvest,I'm going to give AMNESIA HAZE 14 to 16 weeks,i want some heavy indica effects in their,,i may pull a few buds on week 12,to compare them with the buds I pull week 16,,SOMANTRA,EAST COAST COOKIES,have no bugs,or insect problems so far,,SO G KUSH is AMAZING,,wait till you guys see it,,WOW,,i had no Idea ,it was going to be so BIG and smell so good,it's a must have,for you KUSH lovers, this Strain deffinetly in my top 3 ,so far,,it smells like AK420 or Think different,from Dutch passion,except 10's sweeter,,and instead of the cherry wood romulan smell,you get a candy ,almost bubble gum dark romulan flavor,followed by a very HEAVY fruity sweet sativa,this strain is one of a kind,,I need to delete some photos,my phone is full,I will post some new pics soon,,not much info,or time just wanted to share a few things,,iHAPPY GROWING..

0620161735a.jpg
AMNESIA HAZE FLOWERING 59 DAYS.I will be harvesting these lower buds soon,these buds rock solid,30% amber trics,rest cloudy,,I had no idea that growing in geopot s,,the buds began to ripen from the bottem up,much different from the ground,it threw me off a bit,..these pics are of the lower buds only,i still need to delete some pics to make room,all my other strains are thriving,accept for OG kush,EAST coast cookies, and SOMANTRA,,the heat prevented them from fully recovering from my mistake by burning the pistols with that spray I used,,it does not look good,,I pruned everything today,leaving only the ends,so depending on the next week,thay may become bubble hash,,i also planted a few strains that I bred 2 years ago,GRAPE APE,crossed with WHITE WIDOW,,and WHITE WIDOW,,crossed with lemon Larry.I had to plant a couple of more since I've basically comprised my yelid for 3 plants,you will see,their still budding.but the heat has made them airy, not much texture,Tangie ghost train was able to recover from the burnt pistols during this heat wave, and all my other girls are vegging perfect,with another Month to go,,i think Xlll louie OG, and OG#18 began flowering,I've also learned that unless you have a large geopot,avoid allowing you plants to get to bushy unless it's a sativa.. and began lst early,,,pots are much different from the ground..i thought I could allow them to get bushy before really pruning like I normally do in the ground,,the temperatures been over 100 degrees,I'm watering almost twice a day,AMNESIA HAZE is finishing really fast,the heat is brutal,,the tricombs on the bottom buds are fat and titling over,with red and cloudy tips,I'm feeding all my flowering plants,,BLOOM,,from..RAW,,and tappen roots,,along with the new BLOOM,,tappen roots..I will post many more pics of the other strains soon,GOD BLESS THE TROOPS,,,HAPPY GROWING..
0620161737c.jpg
0620161735b.jpg
0620161734b.jpg
0620161734a.jpg
0620161737b.jpg
0620161736a.jpg
0620161735.jpg
0620161734.jpg
0620161733a.jpg
0620161731a.jpg
0620161209a.jpg
0620161733.jpg
0620161731.jpg
0620161209.jpg
0620161732.jpg
0620161730.jpg
0620161205.jpg
0620161204.jpg
0618161915.jpg
0618161920.jpg

Hello,do I want foxtails?I'm a little confused,i thought foxtails were BAD? Especially during extreme heat wouldn't that dry out the buds?.does AMNESIA HAZE Fox tail naturally ? Or is that a sign of over ripe?The lower buds. Show early signs of foxtailing,my biggest question is although my buds are dense and the trics are 74% cloudy,24% amber,with 2%clear,,,should I go by the readiness of the buds which in my opinion are more than ready or go for the multiple foxtails?and risk the heat wave frying the potency right out of the bud?are my buds supposed to be ready before this Fox tail atribute takes place?I'm new to this Fox tail expression..HAPPY GROWING.. ps, check out NEW SOMARI PIC,and HOLY GRAIL KUSH..I will upload them today,,SOMARI,and NYC DIESEL have similar features,i may have called this SOMARI,NYC DIESEL again,i assure you it's SOMARI,,im slowly making room for new pics,I'm full.I going to load them right now.ENJOY..

0622161337.jpg
SOMARI ,1ST PLACE ,2013 TRIPLE HYBRID CANNABIS CUP WINNER.FROM SOMA SACRED SEEDS..vegging 2+ months.in 15 gallon black pot,
Canna terra coco,never topped,, used some left over Fox farm,i know ,don't ask,i can't waist soil.
Wiggle worm catings
JAMAICAN Bat Guano
GROW ALL IN ONE,from RAW.
0622161335.jpg
super cropped everything from the main staulk to all the. Shoots,2 weeks ago..I may put her in the ground,since 3 of my girls SOMANTRA,east coast cookies, and OG kush may only produce hash leaves?by putting SOMARI in the ground, with 2 months of veggeing left in this heat wave,I'm sure I will yield the same amount of bud that all 3 of the plants I damaged would have yielded combined,,with this one somari,which is fine with me,I'm basicly sacrificing ,3 plants,somantra,east coast cookies, and og kush for hash if thay don't recover,SOMANTRA TAKES 90 TO 100 days,,longer then AMNESIA HAZE.it still has 60 days,plenty of time to recover,,.,all 3 plants may have yeilded 2 or 3 oz,,i will yield the same amount with one somari tree,at the end of the day,I still found away to balance my losses,and even capatilize on them,more pics comming soon.,HAPPY GROWING..

0625161450a.jpg
SO G KUSH,FROM SOMA SACRED SEEDS.
Planted on March,12 2016.began flowering April,22,2016,.I'm at 57 days give or take,,this strain takes 70 DAYS.since it began flowering just after 1 month I placed it in the ground,to maximize this plant ,i allowed her to grow wild,i only pruned it once lightly,,theirs buds everywhere,,HAPPY GROWING p.s..more info comming soon.NYC DIESEL,EM DOG,and Xlll louie OG,are the only different plant pics,ALL THE REST are SO G KUSH,i tried to label each one,to much,ill try again later,,.
0625161449.jpg
0625161447c.jpg
0625161450.jpg
0625161448a.jpg
0625161447b.jpg
0625161449a.jpg
0625161448.jpg
0625161447a.jpg
0625161447.jpg
0625161445.jpg
0625161441.jpg
EM DOG FROM HUMBOLDT SEEDS.
0625161446.jpg
0625161443.jpg
0625161440.jpg
Xlll louie Og,from cali connection.
0625161445a.jpg
0625161441a.jpg
NYC DIESEL FROM SOMA SACRED SEEDS.

Hello,after witnessing weirdo after weirdo,(code enforcement)plus TWEAKERS,,all of a sudden showing up out of nowhere,fly over today was at least 10 min over my property I believe the fly over began elsewhere but once they saw my little garden of Eden thay began circling,so I go outside WATER my girls and wave to the black unmarked chopper lol,,undercover church people want to discuss Jesus Christ on a Saturday at 3 in the afternoon in 105 degree weather wearing shorts and dirty shoes smoking cigarettes and wearing 1 $ glasses lol,,I know Jehovah witnesses when I see them,you could feel it in .your heart,,these guys were some tweakers who found some. Church pamphlets,using the pamphlets as an excuse to come on my property,,so phony,,plumbers asking if so and so live here,electric company needs access to my power meter,lol,, their REALLY trying,its kind of unreal when you know what to expect and thay do it anyway,its funny because after 6 years of growing MONSTER PLANTS,this year I decided to tone it down and use 5 gallon geopot s,to follow the LAW,,I followed the law last year with 4, 12 foot plants only.this year weirdos are worse then ever before ?So don't get lazy everyone,your rounding third base,if you have plants that began to flower early out doors,when thay shouldn't be,,only give them the minimum amount of outdoor light,and bring them inside,i got lazy,and felt what difference does it make,it makes a huge difference,1,the insects won't devour your plants,2 their out of SITE..away from nosey people, 3 the HEAT and extra daylight could damage ever y thing. if their flowering during 100degree + weather, unfortunately I have some proof of this theory,, I will post pics soon,,a few of my girls are getting to big,i completely relocated everything,instead of harvesting early like last year out of fear,ONLY THE PLANTS FLOWERING have been relocated due to my lack of trust I'm my judicial system and I'm legal!much more respect for you gorilla growers out there who are off the grid,, you guys are truly representing the love for cannabis,,keep it up..,the rest of my girls will stay and began a new cycle,if you have sufficient lighting you could finish them indoors,blooming lights are my next investment, I'm growingTHE SMALLEST AMOUNT I've ever grown ,compared. To all my other grows, and the city has. More fly overs,and random weirdo checks,tells me their TRYING TO SCARE YOU,thay scared me good last year,i fell for it,NOT this year I told my family this year,I'm willing to see a judge before I allow some WEIRDOS to scare me into ever pulling my plants early again. I'm 100% legal but because of all the hype,and unjust raids on innocent people,, im still forced to think about cannabis as a defensive minded criminal,,when I'm just a newbie trying to survive with my medication?its my medication not crack,acid,herion ,meth,ect. .unless your illegal,FIGHT for your right to grow your medication,LEGALLY,,just make sure to follow the law.I want my day in court,to share my opinion on legalization, and to promote,,SOMA SACRED SEEDS, (for every grower who's had all their plants ripped off by thieves,..I will give up all my plants,and all my hard work,for ONE opportunity to catch multiple thieves in the act,,and do my part as a contributing American citizen,and PURGE,,them from society,saving the next grower the headache..my plants can be replaced,their ??? can't..so theives ,,TWEAKERS,,consider my plants BAIT and your the fish,come and get them, if you don't mind drinking from a straw or having a colostomy bag...sorry for the negative energy,don't worry,this is spacificly for thieves and criminals who steal PLANTS,,not people just doing their job(NOT code enforcement),,I'm sick,not stupid..HAPPY GROWING....

Hello,thanks again for that advice,i really should have taken it sooner,i tried to apply growing in the ground teqniques,to growing in a 5 gallon geopot,lol.I was blindsided by how fast, geopots grow compared to the ground, and failed to PRUNE SOMANTRA properly in time,its a disaster,somantra and EAST coast cookies will now be bubble hash,i should receive my new order of SEEDS soon,another SOMANTRA and most of the seeds I lost,including a couple of autoflowers.you live and learn, I can't even show you guys a pic of somantra,it's to embarrassing,lol,don't get me wrong theirs plenty of buds,just nowhere near what I should have harvested,CAMERA is to full to take any more pics,, n,,HAPPY GROWING..ps.Wait till you see HOLY GRAIL kush,from DNA genetics..
0625161450a.jpg
SO G KUSH from SOMA SACRED SEEDS.
0625161449.jpg
I Tried to do this in a 5 gallon geopot..Lol..
0625161447c.jpg
0625161450.jpg
0625161448a.jpg
SO G KUSH.I let my girls go wild in the ground,i only remove what's necessary.
0625161447b.jpg
0625161449a.jpg
0625161448.jpg
0625161447a.jpg
0625161445.jpg
0622161337.jpg
0625161447.jpg
above..SO G KUSH..below...SOMARI ,FROM SOMA SACRED SEEDS,this seed came from my last year's grow,,2ND genaration grown in California climate.all my 2nd genaration SEEDS are growing twice as fast as this year's new seeds,,i want to grow SOMARI every year for 3 years, in California weather to try to get the genetics somewhat stabilized to their New climate,before I experiment and start breeding and crossing my own strains.SOMARI smells like fresh mango,it's a must have...

AMNESIA HAZE will be harvested July 22,that will be 13 weeks and 1 day,,the tricombs are more then ready I believe,amnesia HAZE has been flowering for 9 weeks and 6 days,i could easily harvest right now,but I couldn't live with myself by not following SOMAS recemmended flowering time , and wondering how it would have tasted if I waited..today I removed some leaves off the top,it was to bushy,,and also removed the smaller leaves,and cut the tips off of all the leaves,the buds are beautiful,,I will post a few pics today,i made room on my hard drive...HAPPY GROWING..ps.CATERPILLARS are relentless,i've removed about 10 to 15 baby catapillers off AMNESIA HAZE this entire grow cycle,she's catapiller free,had I not been paying close attention,thay would have devoured all my buds,i did lose about 3 or 4 grams,I've smoked some a little early , at 8 weeks, and believe me,thank God my SO G KUSH has some small buds I could smoke,AMNESIA HAZE smoked early is much to strong for me,holy crap,that's really liquid crack,i was up till 3am one night off one bong hit around 11pm,almost scary lol...so I'm waiting the full flowering cycle to deffinetly allow those indica genetics to tone it down...

Back
Top Bottom