Cannabis plants that are odorless

Not sure there are any

All I've grown get verrrryyyy smelly later in flower

Grow inside, only option I can think of
Thank you, for responding, I know they will smell, I was hoping someone, who has grown outside, would suggest plants that smell like citric, fruit, or one with very low odor.
Has anyone grown Northern Lights, info I googled, said very low odor, please let me know.
Macker1

Thank you, for responding, I know they will smell, I was hoping someone, who has grown outside, would suggest plants that smell like citric, fruit, or one with very low odor.
Has anyone grown Northern Lights, info I googled, said very low odor, please let me know.
Macker1

Blue Rhino has a very fruity smell. i'm not sure if all white widow smell like lemon but mine does.

Thank you, for responding, I know they will smell, I was hoping someone, who has grown outside, would suggest

Might help if you told us what you were interested in (e.g., sativa, indica).

Spread blood and bone on your lawn.
Its more about covering the smell up with something stronger around,flower time.

Blood and bone will make your grass stink bad enough to cover up the odor of cannabis?

Wait, do you mean, like, roadkill? Because you might be right - there was a dead skunk in the road the other day and... Never mind, it kind of smelled like cannabis.

Confused.

Blood and Bone is a lawn fertiliser...smells a bit like roadkill when its wet and sun hits it....lol.
I am serious, maybe you should try it.

Like if it stinks when you trim, make a big curry and let it waft around house. That works too.

My first grow is about 2-3 weeks from harvest and no odour from them yet outside. I had a branch break and brought it inside and stunk up the spare room but outdoors had no odour. Maybe the odour will pick up in the final stages of bloom
Growing Blue Dream and Gorilla Glue #4.

Blood and bone will make your grass stink bad enough to cover up the odor of cannabis?

Wait, do you mean, like, roadkill? Because you might be right - there was a dead skunk in the road the other day and... Never mind, it kind of smelled like cannabis.

Confused.
Blood meal ( made from the blood of slaughtered animals ) high in nitrogen, Bone meal ( made from the bones of slaughtered animals) high in phosphorus & calcium
When you add water it does have a smell to it . best organic fertilizer out there

Macker1

I have 2 summers growing NL autos outside. While milder/weaker than the smell from many cultivars, its not odorless.

I have gone somewhat nose blind to the terpenes, but visitors confirm there is lots of smell.

I grew northern lights and I could smell it all the way out in my garage.

I found Blackberry Dream and Durban Poison both gave off very little stink. Both had a pleasant fruity smell. Harlequin also smelled like mangos

stress can and will cause ODOR so its hard to say if its the stain or the environment that
has the most effect

Back
Top Bottom