Cannabis yield records - Post your yield!

Auto spanish diesel : Short stuff seeds 111 grams dry

600 w mh/hps
18/6 schedule
5 gallon smart pots
Pro mix bx
Advanced nutrients
73 days seed to harvest

20150726_132822.jpg

Ok 420 I wanted to make a thread wear every one could come and post there yeild. If for nothing else but for bragging right and to know the true potential of a strain.
Excellent idea, I'm surprised no one has ever done this before. When I have a decent grow of a verifiable strain I will be sure to contribute. :Namaste:

Yes i was to boss just thought it would be nice to have a place wear every one can go and see what others have done with a strain and not have to search every journal. I will hopefully have a and northern lights auto yield soon just a few more weeks.

Cool thread,, cheers:Namaste:

Pot size maybe? Us wee folk have wants and desires too,, i want,, and desire,, always,, no clue,, grams per watt sound like calculus,, ouch

Just fresh cut here but my best from a one gallon pot,,

P1160497.JPG

I am thinking dry will be a bit over an ounce,, good for me so far,:cheer:,

P1160493.JPG

And still two big buds on the mother plant,, pollinated buds,, waiting for,,,, the end,,
Cheers:Namaste:

I'm guessing 50 grams dry

cheers friends,, thought i would post the updated report,, not quite the fifty grams predicted,, great guess tho,, :thumb:

P1160534.JPG

no stalk at all,, dried to 40%, like me likes it,, 37.5 grams,, :high-five:

far exceeding my expectations,, :cheer:,, brought out the kid in dutty too,, playin in the grass,, what fun,, and still the two big pollinated branches on the mom too,, over double my last same plant,, that's what i'm talkin about,, :high-five::theband::party:

cheers friends,,:Namaste:

Let's start with some guild lines.
Strain
Dry weight in grams
Days till harvest
Medium
Nutrients used/feeding regiment

And if you have and suggestions for others looking to grow your strain post that as well! And last but not least smoke report!

Just a couple suggestions on format. If everyone used the format Atrain is using for the info and perhaps added watts at the wall so LED, CFL, and HPS users could have a better comparison. That should give those that want to do the math some numbers to play with.

Also, I like watching videos of grows, but if the data is only in the video or pictures, then you can't search for it here on the forum. Would be nice someday to be able to search the strain name in this one thread and see all final weights of grows that were done of that strain.

Just a couple suggestions on format. If everyone used the format Atrain is using for the info and perhaps added watts at the wall so LED, CFL, and HPS users could have a better comparison. That should give those that want to do the math some numbers to play with.

Also, I like watching videos of grows, but if the data is only in the video or pictures, then you can't search for it here on the forum. Would be nice someday to be able to search the strain name in this one thread and see all final weights of grows that were done of that strain.

I was thinking something similar , maybe an index with links to take you to the desired strain .
I'm not even sure if that is possible on here , sorry if not .
I have got 3 Dutch passion Auto Xtreme's in biobiz light mix , A,N nutes And 1200w led That will be upped to 1600w on thursday , 1 a weeke till i get to 2400w
I will post the results if there any good .
Be safe .

Hung 1750 wet from three white widow plants on Monday. All Auto's from 420 used 1000w DE open bulb, in DWC. New to this site so haven't figured out how to post pics or anything yet. I will try and figure it out tonight and hopefully get some pics in. Love reading from all of you and have used many a tip. I am def. more of a lurker, as I am a newb to growing and would rather keep my mouth shut and learn than pretend like I know it all. Good luck to all and Happy growing.... and thank you all for the helpful tips!

Awsome cant wait for the dry weight. Upload your pics to the gallery and then on the desk top site there is a my photos button on the bottom of the message box just click the photo you want to upload and it will go in to your message

grams per watt divided by days in grow. (seed first planted / clone first cut till harvest)

high number = better grow.

return for time.

any thoughts?

Kiwiiwik ( haha i know)

Back
Top Bottom