Cannanewb's First Time Grow

Okay all you Canadian outdoor growers what is available and good for nutes excluding Miracle Grow? I have read that is not that great to use. How old should the plants be before using nutes? Thanks guys you have all been a great help, I would have been lost without you.:thumb:

Thanks Canna, have another stupid question for you guys, Crop King says WW is 8 weeks in flower. Is that from the start of the grow or is it 8 weeks after veg, and how long is veg for WW? Not hard to tell I am completely new to this is it...lol Sorry for all the questions gonna try to pick me up a good book today but this is a very conservative town, my only shot would be at Chapters bookstore. Any suggestions for good books?
Jose cervantes is a must. You can go to YouTube and search his name. He has a 1-1/2 hr video that I watched and it covers basically every aspect of your grow.

Pic of transplanted to new pots
20160619_182025.jpg

I have a chart from Jorge Cervates I reference all the time
78daee81d57e5360fdf04a8968b8853c.jpg
and i watched a video of his as well where he showed cloning training growing basics and ice hash

Well it has been a quite couple of days growth seems to be okay but this is happening. On one out of the five plants some of the serrated edges are pointing up but not all. Color is still nice and green the leaf isn't tacoing, too young to have a nute deficiency only 8-9 days old, temp is 72-80 humidity 41 fan is blowing gently on them. I moved my newest light a little further away to see if things improve overnight as that light seemed to be a little too hot. Anyone have this happen to them?

Well it has been a quite couple of days growth seems to be okay but this is happening. On one out of the five plants some of the serrated edges are pointing up but not all. Color is still nice and green the leaf isn't tacoing, too young to have a nute deficiency only 8-9 days old, temp is 72-80 humidity 41 fan is blowing gently on them. I moved my newest light a little further away to see if things improve overnight as that light seemed to be a little too hot. Anyone have this happen to them?
The ones I have in my flood and drain are doing that and I can't see any sign of deficiency either. Like you they aren't starting to taco at all. I though they were staying too wet so I went from 6 watering to 4 per day. It hasn't gone away though.

Back
Top Bottom