Cannanewb's First Time Grow

Thanks everyone around here people didn't know what in the hell it was and I checked 4 places, found it on Amazon for 20 bucks a bottle plus 28 dollars for shipping so I am not going that route. Thank you for all the suggestions redmud, surely I can track down one of the items you suggested. Hopefully this is the last thing I will have to buy for this grow. Nutes are supposed to be here today then I will be just waiting on my ppm meter. Tried out the pH down last night. It is very concentrated I had a gallon of water that was at 8.9 but very little in and it went down to 4.4 so I am going to have to dilute that gallon to get to 5.5. Plants are taking off like crazy, I need to readjust my lights again already. And that is all I have to report here on day 18 of my White Widow Grow.

Amazon: Garden Safe Neem Oil Extract Concentrate (HG-83179)

1666657212647.png

Thanks looks like that is the best bet, wonder how this postal strike will affect the shipping, I have my nutes coming and they are coming by UPS and supposed to be here today, guess I will roll the dice and get this taken care of, thanks friend.

Well it is day 21 today gave the girls a dose of nutes and 9 hours in the sun and wind today. Things seem to be going well, some leaves got some burn the other day, not sure if it was from first feed of nutes or the few hours they had in the hot sun that day. Two plants that I topped are doing pretty good, I am not sure if the FIMing took or not I am not really sure what they should look like, I am too tired and sore to get pics tonight. I will try to remember when I put them out in the morning then maybe someone could tell me if it worked. If not I will stick to topping. But size wise the WW girls are doing well one is the runt but she should do okay. Can anyone tell me how tall they will get? I am hoping they have a good week, they will be transplanted outside on Tuesday hopefully, we are expecting 26 and 27 degrees the next two days, I think they are about ready to go in the bed. I am thinking day 28 should be ready for some LSTing, opinions anyone? Well thats it for today, have a great night.:tokin:

Day 22 pic og two in beige containers were topped, The two in the purple containers and 1 by itself were FIMed but it didn't appear to have taken to me so I micro topped them today. Not sure if you can see the burn marks on them, not sure if it is from nutes or lights. Will that hurt anything besides the appearance?
20160704_191429.jpg
20160704_191524.jpg
20160704_191556.jpg

61/2 hours of sun and breeze today 26 degrees. Transplanting day tomorrow. Feel free to comment or make suggestions, I'm a newb.

Looks good, height is a hard one to predict direct sun exposure, heat, soil / nutes, watering, length of time to veg and strain all play a part.

Day 24 things are about the same, wish my neem oil would hurry up and get here, seeing some slight damage from insects so I sprayed with bug b gone to hold me over till the oil gets here. We are in a bit of a stretch of bad weather, you picked a fine time to leave me sunshine. Hope to get new pics tomorrow if the weather cooperates.

Back
Top Bottom