Canno's First Attempt At L.O.S Paired With A Thirst For Knowledge

The next set of ladies are here
420-magazine-mobile1141220641.jpg
420-magazine-mobile466733077.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1214465839.jpg
420-magazine-mobile75289251.jpg

This might sound stupid but how do you test soil PH.. ...not with a pen, so.....?

A good Q actually.....mostly w/ slurry tests.....equal amts. soil mixed w/ neutral H2O. Let stand for 15-25 min. Test pH & ppm. Will tell you not only soil pH but whether or not to feed based on soil ppm. Also have a Bluelab soil pen but prefer slurry. :Namaste:

Blue labs are nice... I have a cheap Milwaukee ph600 but it does the job
Yeah they make quality stuff. My truncheon is a bluelab. I'm in in the market for a better PH pen after i thought i had a malfunction......so might have to pull the trigger on one.

Also...

If I don't have any plain unscented dish soap at hand is there any other common household items that can be used for foliar feeding?

And do you HAVE to use something to make it stick to leafs better or can you just use water and watever ferts?
I use Epsom salts for an extra magnesium boost and Calcium nitrate in my daily foliar sprays. Huge difference in my leaves from it. No more red stems at all.....

I recently had that ph battle which made me much more aware of how much foliar spray can help. Especially when I thought it was a deficiency. I do use a wetting agent but it's not necessary. I remove my plants from the cabinet and do 1 at a time.

Lemon juice works the same?
It does, just continue to monitor ppms if you need a lot of change. Citrc acid powder also works if you prefer dry measure.

Back
Top Bottom