Canno's First Attempt At L.O.S Paired With A Thirst For Knowledge

for all my regular garden plants like tomatoes etc out on my deck in pots I buy organic lemons and squeeze them all at once into a juice container. 1 tablespoon lowers a 16 litre pail from 8.5ish down to 6.5. 1 bag of lemons lasts a long time. Factory processed stuff may contain things like preservatives so read the labels on bottles off the shelf.

420-magazine-mobile1584904441.jpg

I love the symmetry on the top down shot. That first sister does have a very nice healthy green color.

QUESTION!!!

If my plant is a little Cal mag deficient and I want to stay organic would molassas and Epsom salts be sufficient enough or is there a better alternative for a quick natural calcium and magnesium boost?
Calcium nitrate and Epsom salts foliar spray in a small spray bottle will really help. I do it at lights off obviously lol. If you don't have calcium nitrate, using the Epsom salts will boost magnesium movement in the plant and cause her to start using her calcium more efficiently.

It's either a Ca deficiency or a Mg deficiency....not an automatic tandem thing. Guy's Epsom salt suggestion will work for Mg. See if you can get some water soluble Ca....Kelzyme Element XX...the micronized version would work well. 35% Ca carbonate. Not a fan of any nitrates. :Namaste:
Good call brightlight, how about a picture canno? If the stems are red, I have discovered that there is a strong case for magnesium deficiency when that happens.

LEDs seem to also cause red stems....usually only on top exposure to lights, bottoms stay green. All red...like you say likely Mg.
Totally. I tried an experiment with my 2 present plants. Both of them under my LEDs.. ... had red stems and I was battling a bit of a deficiency. I started spraying with epsom salts and after three to four applications of the foliar spray the red stems completely disappeared.

I will take pics this evening of all the ladies to see what you think.

I'm kind of pissed one of my girls had some nanners that I spotted and plucked yesterday but I don't want to culled her because she looks and smells delicious. I figured there was a chance at some hermies.....2 of them were seeds from a Hermie itself but at the time I was so sick and tired of raising males to maturity that I said F it and just planted something I knew was female while I was waiting on purchasing seeds.

I think run of caramello and brainstorm will be a lot better for me to deal with because they will be potted in super soil I cooked.

The plants that are growing now we're in cheap soil that I started having major pH problems with so I transplanted into promix MP and they also started their life being fed botanicare's KIND series nutrients along with vitamino and silica blast and then in the middle of their life I just stopped giving them the nutes and started trying O natural.

When you grow organic and you foliar spray do you spray in flower when there's buds as well or do you stop before it starts budding

Back
Top Bottom