baxbax

hello and sry for english

strain : dps durban poiosn

veg stage

how long : ??

temp : about 21

light : cfl 90 watt

ph of water always stay in about 6.5 when i mix nutrients

meduim : i mix some soil from my house garden with same amount of peat moss and some coco blocks mixed also

( i dont know ph of roots in soil ? but i water with 6.5 ph i dnpt know any way to measure my ph neat roots ??

nutrients : hortigrow 20 20 20 cifo calsican for cal mag
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stroy : I was using 30 20 10 hortigrow nutrient that contain high n and low k unlikely i got n toxic in plant i flush and problem solved but still used 30 20 10 after i saw some k problem maybe for high n nutrient i changed my npk rate to 20 20 20 hotri grow and flushed with 2 l water . im confused between k problem is this or p problem because i know if in soil was much n and calcium roots cant take k because i use clasican also calcium source - or if it is soil ph problem i dont know how measure right ph of soil and buffer it i can just use right watered ph ( ph ed with ph pen )

waiting for help

IMAG011822.jpg

IMAG012022.jpg

IMAG012120.jpg

see this white veins ....

IMAG012324.jpg

IMAG012519.jpg

IMAG012219.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

looks like a bit of nute burn... back off on the nutes just a little bit. Other than that, looks great! DP is hard to grow and you are doing a good job.

when i see this nutrient problem pciture this :

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies312.jpeg

i can find some nutrient problem in my plant that is look like to k problem ( white veins ) and p problem - im not sure about p problem but im sure k is not mistaken because i used very high rate n 30 ! and it caused to some k problem ( k cant absorb in high n rate ) but i cant be sure it is still p problem or not if p was not mistaken i have some ph problem if not k problem is for my nutrient - but i need a good way to buffer my soil ph right it is not soil it is mixed between soil peat and coco ( sry for english ) ++ i just keep my water ph on 6.5 ( its good or need lower ? )

That looks like a Potassium def but yellow vein chlorosis maybe due to low iron as well. You can literally spike a few rusty high iron content nails in the soil if it's iron.

That being said it's probably a pH issue.

I need a way to fix soil ph i have ph pen and i can adjust my water ph i water always 6.5 its enough to buffer ph soil ?
the soil is same amount of sandy soil and peat and a bit amount of coco ---

DSCF4779-fixed.png

why am I showing you a cup of water?

This is how much water is actually in this cup, once it is filled with soil and then watered to saturation. Most of the volume of material in that cup of wet soil, will be water. Because there is SO much water held in suspension in that soil, whatever pH the water is, the soil also has to be that, at least for that first moment in time. Soil pH will begin to creep upward from the moment you water, and hopefully before the next watering you will be able to sweep between the 6.3-6.8 range.
Just make sure that the water that you use is adjusted to 6.5 pH. The soil has to adjust to that pH automatically... it has no choice. There is no need to measure soil pH or runoff.

Looks pretty healthy to me. A little bit nute burned but if you lay off the nutes next feeding it will be ok. The feeding after that should have a low dose of nutes, not the recommended amount. Gradually increase nutes over time. Less is more when it comes to nutes, I personally rather deal with a deficiency than a toxicity. Good luck bro.

ty all i broke my right main branch when try to bend it i fixed it but it looks a bit damaged - i did super cropping ? but not purposely - a bit of skin damaged - will be fine?

ty all i broke my right main branch when try to bend it i fixed it but it looks a bit damaged - i did super cropping ? but not purposely - a bit of skin damaged - will be fine?

We would need a good picture of the damage to make a guess.

hi..
some questions and this this that stem i told about opened see this :

IMAG013120.jpg

and another problem is im growing under 120 w cfl light indoor its autumn and i put my plant outside to get some sunlight as i put it ouside 15 minutes or so later it start drop completely ??! it is sativa durban poiosn its not under waterd but drop perfectly under little sunshine in my balcony why ??

this is new picture of its now ok i put it in shadows to avoid wilting cant put under sunlight :

IMAG013022.jpg

Back
Top Bottom