Canuk Lemon Skunk Auto running long

Canadian Joe

I'm growing a Lemon Skunk Auto from Canuk which was a free seed from True North. It's a 10 week, from seed, autoflower but I'm starting week 13 now and it clearly has 2-3 weeks left in flower. All hairs are white and tricomes are clear. I wonder if True North meant to list it as a 10 week flower instead of from seed but I'm still new at this so maybe you guys will know. It's in week 5 of flower, starting week 6 but according to the timeline from Canuk it should have finished 2 weeks ago.

Some back story that may explain the issue: I started it inside for a month and put it outside in mid-March, a bit cold but it has done ok, and it started showing preflowers the last couple days of March so it's been flowering all of April and a week now in May so 5 weeks in bloom. I know your not supposed to transplant autoflowers but I moved it from a 1 gallon pot indoors and planted it in the ground when I moved it outdoors so it was transplanted once. It did appear to take a couple weeks before it did anything almost as if I shocked it with the transplant but then it took off like crazy and has been doing so ever since.

P.S. I can't get the second picture to load vertically so it's sideways. Cheers, Joe

image36932.jpg
image36931.jpg

cant go by breeders info on timeline, its a guideline for optimum conditions......and I think they embellish a little.
the plant looks good man, nice work.
of the autos ive grown, they've gone at least 8 weeks flower.
I would say you've got another 2-3 weeks also.

With all that being said.. Looks good "joe" I have some Canuk auto seeds going for the first time as well and there running longer then advertised,but I haven't had a seed bank yet that gives accurate timeline. There allways is different variables to consider as well though and not to mention the longer they go the better the bud....but looks great and happy growing

With all that being said.. Looks good "joe" I have some Canuk auto seeds going for the first time as well and there running longer then advertised,but I haven't had a seed bank yet that gives accurate timeline. There allways is different variables to consider as well though and not to mention the longer they go the better the bud....but looks great and happy growing

Thanks Red, it's done and cured. Here it is about 2 weeks week before it came down.
image37027.jpg

Back
Top Bottom