Capt.Lucky's Outdoors Auto Grow 2022 Tangie-Matic 420 Fast Buds

Hey @Bill284 I couldn’t find that Vivosun at that price. What do you think about the MH TS-3000?
I've got their 3000 over top of my chronic Thunder.
Brilliant light.
I'm just excited about VIVOSUN.
The future of growing.
Nothing wrong with it.
I'd prefer a 600 or higher for flowering but they sent me the light so I'm using it.
I had 2 600's in my small flower room.
And 3 900's in the bigger one.
See how big she is. CHRONIC THUNDER.
Pretty good for a 300 watt.
4X4 right?
What's the footprint of the ts 3000?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Stay safe
Bill284

I've got their 3000 over top of my chronic Thunder.
Brilliant light.
I'm just excited about VIVOSUN.
The future of growing.
Nothing wrong with it.
I'd prefer a 600 or higher for flowering but they sent me the light so I'm using it.
I had 2 600's in my small flower room.
And 3 900's in the bigger one.
See how big she is. CHRONIC THUNDER.
Pretty good for a 300 watt.
4X4 right?
What's the footprint of the ts 3000?

Stay safe

Stay safe
Bill284
I think it said for a 48x48.

What I don’t like about @Mars Hydro is the gentleman who said they wouldn’t honor their guarantee. I asked him to tag me if he got it resolved.
You want good service as well as a decent product.
MH is good but big, sometimes small things get lost in the shuffle.
I doubt they would renege on a warranty.
It's not like them.
But you know who has excellent personal service. ;)

Stay safe

What I don’t like about @Mars Hydro is the gentleman who said they wouldn’t honor their guarantee. I asked him to tag me if he got it resolved.
That member who said about Black Dog lights is right on point. I just checked them out they’re not in my budget but a damn good light. Double the red diodes and their 660 was cheaper than MG.

Don't forget about the discount codes too. @VIVOSUN has a 12% discount for 420 members. They also have a 15% discount on their website right now if you register. That brings the VSF4300 down under $350.

It's not like them.

Stay safe
Would
Don't forget about the discount codes too. @VIVOSUN has a 12% discount for 420 members. They also have a 15% discount on their website right now if you register. That brings the VSF4300 down under $350.
How many W?

Would

How many W?

PSX_20221004_122502.jpg

$299.00

Excellent service.

Stay safe

Journal Update: Day 88 I took my girl out a little early today because it was sunny 🌞. Gave her the daily dose of @Sierra Natural Science for flowering +pest control. I had to make another gl. it takes 5 minutes this stuff is so ez to use and my girl loves it. I love the price 20 bucks for the 5 Star Grow Kit + it’s everything ya need including pest control. I thank everyone for checking out my thread and hope your week goes well. Please remember to vote + support the Sponsors, without them @420 Magazine wouldn’t provide this not to mention all the cool contests+ prizes. lol My buds are doing their thing in the jars + smelling heavenly. I know it’s going to be bueno cause I already sampled some. Very nice high without any couch lock and super nice for wake n bake. That’s it for now so happy growing, stay high and good bye. CL🍀

95CCB077-6B55-4A1C-B9E7-CF9F2EBFECAC.jpeg

784EF016-3265-4A65-8F20-87E67A2EB14E.jpeg

6740D3CF-1F16-47ED-B96A-92F89492AE1A.jpeg

B9A30987-115D-4150-BC5D-E8FAAFB600AA.jpeg

Once the tent is all set up you won't care a lick about the weather, other than if it's time to put on a hat!
Hey Shed didn’t you say something about root aphids the other day? You should check out @Sierra Natural Science 203 root drench it’s all organic.

Hey Shed didn’t you say something about root aphids the other day? You should check out @Sierra Natural Science 203 root drench it’s all organic.
Thanks Captain! I did have root aphids earlier this summer, and after soaking the pot in 3% H2O2 I watered with SNS 209 (it's what I had on hand) for the next two weeks. Can't say the SNS 209 alone did the trick because the H2O2 certainly killed anything living in the pot, but I figured if anything survived and hatched the 209 would handle it.

The combo definitely worked though. :thumb:

It's not like them.

Stay safe
I know but out of my budget.

Back
Top Bottom