CFL - Indoor - Soil Grow - Jack Flash #5

Re: CFL, Indoor, Soil grow, Jack Flash #5

Hey mate

Girls look very nice! Don't mind the stems not going in a straight line, the plant moves trying to reach the light. How is the space situation? they ladies seems pretty tall.

yeah they are, if they grow 100% more, like getting twice the size, i have to cut again. Would you suggest topping again?

If they are in flower I wouldn't suggest topping. You can try to tie with a shoe lace or what ever you can get your hands on, the higher parts of the plant. Tie them down in other to stop them from growing upward, they start to grow to the sides. This also allows the lower branches to catch up. Or supercrop this is good to.

Worst case scenario; you break the stem, no big deal... Use some tape around the broken area, like a cast for a broken bone. One week after your plant is stronger than ever. When it heals its gonna look like ball joint. Give it a try mate

All done. I think i broke them pretty bad but I also tried to put the stems in a way they can stand, like each plants help the other broken stem to stand.

I hope it's okay, I also made 23 pictures. Enjoy!

IMG_30588.JPG
IMG_30596.JPG
IMG_30606.JPG
IMG_30617.JPG
IMG_30626.JPG
IMG_30637.JPG
IMG_306410.JPG
IMG_30656.JPG
IMG_30665.JPG
IMG_30679.JPG
IMG_30684.JPG
IMG_30694.JPG
IMG_30706.JPG
IMG_30723.JPG
IMG_30734.JPG
IMG_30746.JPG
IMG_30759.JPG
IMG_30764.JPG
IMG_30774.JPG
IMG_30783.JPG
IMG_30792.JPG
IMG_30802.JPG

i really love how healthy they look, youre doing a great job man. keep up the good work!

Also, changed their order, now the highest plant is in the back and the smalllest is out. Also moved the light a bit more near the smallest plant.

Give them a week to grow, If they insist on going UP you Supercrop. It will amaze you how fast they heal.

If you feel its way past just bending and it really is broken, use the tape around it so it can heal better and Yes every time you Supercrop, defol, or any mayor "stress" the plant will attack the area, heal it, then resume to growing again. Even if you don't notice, the lower growth is catching up with the top.

It looks good from this side.

Man the girls are mighty fine, the fan leafs look really huge. I can picture the harvest its gonna be big. One thing I would suggest is when you decide to take leafs instead of cutting them with scissors, try to break them off by hand at the very end where the leafstalk joins the main stem, I personally think its a lighter stress than cutting.

I gotta give you some +rep for stepping it up and trying new techniques.

Keep it up.

Hey bro,

They are all fine, I'll put some pictures up soon. Is it normal that they doesn't show up any pistils yet?

I have removed the wires as one of the stem is pretty badly broke, I had to attach it to another stem, I don't really wanna use tape, so I hope she will repair herself . The main stem is broken so I'm a little worried, however the leaves aren't getting brown or yellow, so i think it still works, but if i un-attach it from the other stem it breaks instantly.

Hey bro,

They are all fine, I'll put some pictures up soon. Is it normal that they doesn't show up any pistils yet?

I have removed the wires as one of the stem is pretty badly broke, I had to attach it to another stem, I don't really wanna use tape, so I hope she will repair herself . The main stem is broken so I'm a little worried, however the leaves aren't getting brown or yellow, so i think it still works, but if i un-attach it from the other stem it breaks instantly.

Nice to know they are fine, normally it could take a week or two for the ladies to start showing the first signs of sex, so hopefully this week they will give you the surprise. If you don't mind I can post a Pic of one plant supercroped and the stem is totally broken so I just lean it over something and she still grows upwards

Back
Top Bottom