CFL - Indoor - Soil Grow - Jack Flash #5

Re: CFL, Indoor, Soil grow, Jack Flash #5

The heating is off in the whole house, they are about to replace the boiler in 3 days. It is a £25K investment from my agency sot there will be nice heat! Also, they are coming to check again. They have to check the radiators for the pressure.

What I've done, is not to set down the whole tent, but just hid it. I put some clothes on top (long ones) and I hid every light coming from the little holes at side. The landlord is not coming in, but the heating engineers will. Hope, they are not that much interested in this. I'll have to shut down the fan as it's making the only noise if I'm not at home. (yes they can come in if I'm not at home too!)

Anyway, let me know guys what are you thinking, and if you got any good advice to hide it. Weed smell doesn't matter, it's England, they don't care.

Also made a pic from outside, I think i'll stop vegging next week's saturday. So 10 days!
IMG_28488.JPG
IMG_28476.JPG
IMG_28468.JPG

Dude you gotta put like some bedsheets over it or something to totally hide the tent.. Any of those guys coming in could be a potential grower themselves! They'd know the tent the moment they step in!
Scary ass situation you got there man.. Either they could call the cops or worse.. Steal your babies!
Crossing my fingers for you bro :thumb:

It's all safe now bro! They will visit once again for the pressure but nothing to worry about. He's a cool guy (bet he smokes a lot). What i did, is put bedsheets on it and two massive wardrobes around! HAHA! They couldn't even get close to it. Also, i set the lighting and the fan to be OFF from 2pm-8pm so it's off when I'm not at home and they won't hear it! Im crossing my fingers too bro!

Bro your girls look awesome! If you really want to fill the tent like you said, there is only one answer to that - SCROG. If you read about this technique you will see this is a beast! You could totally do it! you will see amazing results, but you will have to continue to veg until you fill all the Screen then you hit 'em with the BLOOM!

Yeah i know the pros bro! I might do scrog next time with two plants, or I ust make one and leave it on my girlfriend (she watched me growing ) and when I'm not gonna be in england (summertime) she could grow a scrog lol. However I'm not sure.

About the heating repair, I hid all the girls successfully. They will come back on Monday for the last time. Until then i gotta leave my room like this. At least it DID work!:)

I also watered them, lifted up the light, as i haven't got any access for the girls till i don't move everything back. the tent is covered by two massive wardrobes on side.

What problem i might face is, i mixed up the lights a little. I had to change it to be off from 14:00-20:00 to have the vents and light shut off coz they could hear it. It was set to be off from 24:00 to 6:00. I think they don't really care.

Also, I am planning on setting them to 12-12 next week.

They look in great shape, they are going to fill that tent for sure. Those ladies are ready for bloom :D

Would you think? I still got a few days with the works, however after i can make them proper 12-12, coz now, i keep them on under 24hour, and turn the lights off once I leave home 13ish till 8pm when i arrive home. i think thats good, but i wanna be sure and proper exact with the 12-12

Would you think? I still got a few days with the works, however after i can make them proper 12-12, coz now, i keep them on under 24hour, and turn the lights off once I leave home 13ish till 8pm when i arrive home. i think thats good, but i wanna be sure and proper exact with the 12-12

Yeah better to wait, you wanna have no intruders in your house. Like I said; you decide when to flip, basically you are god. They will just react to your orders. Set your self short term goals for this grow and try to achieve as much of these goals as possible, like this you will learn while enjoying the pleasure of growing.

Keep 'em green

+Reps for you my man.

Do you not have a light timer? The light cycle is not as important for veg phase but in flower the plants need to get EXACTLY 12 hours of darkness or more inorder for them to produce the correct hormones that allow them to react to the change in light spectrum. If its on the line like 11.5 hours or there is light leaks during the dark period your risk of hermie increases.

So, I've read that they will double their size. Which is just a bit over of my tent. I was thinking about cutting big leaves, or something to get more light into them and for letting the energy go to the buds.

Any advice what growers do (topping etc) when they switch to 12-12? I mean, I don't want to top them again, but I feel the massive leaves are unnecessary.

Any advice would be appreciated. Just wanna expertise !:)

Hello there ekinus you know you can always supercrop by bending the stems without breaking it. This allows better light penetration, lower branches catch up in growth so it kinda evens out the colas, suprecropping also stimulates growth. You can do that if you prefer not to defoliate.
Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom