CFL White Rhino + Northern Light Grow

Veg Update!
The kids are looking real good! We now water about every 3 days and give them about 1/4 gallon per plant. Fox farm nutes are given every other water cycle, so bout once a week. After the current water cycles i have noticed no run off, so maybe ill give them a few more cups of water per cycle.
Next sunday the 11th we plan to begin flowering, so we can finish up before june 1st. They should be a decent size by then. They are growing about an inch every 2 or 3 days now since the transplant.
Let me know what you think of the pics...Later guys

IMG_000615.jpg

IMG_000811.jpg

Northern Light ==>
IMG_001312.jpg

White Rhino ==>
IMG_001514.jpg

IMG_9983.jpg

IMG_9990.jpg

IMG_9995.jpg

IMG_9997.jpg

IMG_001812.jpg

IMG_9992.jpg

They all looked fine to me, no worse than mine get the day before I water them...especially the second to last pic. Mine droop on a weekly basis, sometimes more than once a week on separate occasions ;) I prefer to let the soil dry up a bit too much rather than overwater...root rot is a nasty mf'r. All in all looking good so far!

Whats good guys? its been awhile, but its flowering time!
today is day 15 of flowering and the northern light is looking the best, there is some curing tips, may be from the nutrients...not sure.
Its real tight in the closet, there is probably only enough room for 3 plants next time around, but we will have to deal with it for now.
We are watering every 3 days with minimal runoff if any.
We are also are using fox farm nutes every other water cycle.
IMG_03962.jpg

IMG_03993.jpg

IMG_04088.jpg

IMG_04107.jpg

IMG_04135.jpg

IMG_04154.jpg

IMG_04185.jpg

hey i know you have a small space as so do i i used the CFL bulbs and used 5 CFL's per plant
but i switched to a tri band UFO LED it cost $175 online and it stays cooler than the CFLs and MH and HPS and just one UFO LED covers a 6X6 room so you would only need one for you little closet you have but for seedlings a T5 flouresent light system would be best but the UFO LED is great for veg and flowering
hope my imput helps
"FOR ANY LEGAL PATIENTS IN COLORADO SPRINGS NEEDING MEDS OR CLONES IN A MONTH HIT ME UP MEDS AVIALIBLE SOON"

Mmmmm....buds.....*slurp*

They're looking very happy and healthy, new watering schedule sounds pretty good. It doesn't hurt to have some run-off if you're not doing it every day. When I water mine I typically get about 2-3 cups of run-off and I let it soak all that up over the course of a few hours. However, I don't think it's recommended to let it soak for more than an hour so maybe experiment with one and let it soak for a few hours and compare how it does to the ones that only sat for an hour and were then drained/emptied?

smokin...do you have a grow journal with those LED's? Is that the 90W LED cluster? I need to read through some LED journals before my next grow, with what I've spent on CFL's and mounting hardware I could easily have purchased one. I know they're not as good as HID but they seem to be somewhat comparable to CFL's from what little I've researched.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

hey guys sorry for the long delay
i had my grow buddy finish the grow for me during final weeks so i never got any pics of the days before harvest.
We ended up with just under 4 oz total, so about 1 ounce per plant.
The northern light was the biggest yield and harvested at the perfect time.
The white rhinos were harvested a bit early but actually had tighter heavier buds than the NL.
The NL seamed to stretch a bit during veg causing fluffier looser buds.
Gunna take a shot at DWC soon with 2 fem NL's and 2 fem Master Kush plants.

Back
Top Bottom