Chapter 2!

Day 31 of flower. My largest Double Dream has some yellowing much more than everyone else. I can see a little bit of yellowing around the edge of all four plants. I read that yellowing during flower is normal, but not sure when? I bumped up my calmag should I raise it more?

Day 31 of flower. My largest Double Dream has some yellowing much more than everyone else. I can see a little bit of yellowing around the edge of all four plants. I read that yellowing during flower is normal, but not sure when? I bumped up my calmag should I raise it more?
Are you talking about the tips on the fan leaves yellowing?

Its officially week 6 of flower! Hoping we see a little more stretch this week. Looking like 2oz per plant will probably happen. Really wanted more, The learning process is enjoyable tho! Considering experimenting with some diff nutes. We need a better bloom booster. King kola is not strong enough it seems. Shooting powder is too strong, as I suspect it killed 2 of my green cracks last season. Or my misuse of it killed two green cracks rather. Also suspect shooting powder affected the taste of the buds.. idk? This is why I wanted to do a run with just my regular nutes to see how they performed.

Day 42 of flower. 818-headband has lost really all of its fan leaves.

Not really sure whats happening in here. Things seemed like there were going well. The double dreams were concerning me at first. They largest lost alot of fan leaves last week but for the most part seems okay now..

Wish I knew whats going on. Ive read that magnesium may be off during flower causing leaves to dry and curl up. This week calmag was 100% up from 60% last week. Maybe that saved the double dream and burnt the 818? Thinking about doing a tap water flush for two days. Really not sure what else to do.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    753.2 KB · Views: 29
Day 42 of flower. 818-headband has lost really all of its fan leaves.

Not really sure whats happening in here. Things seemed like there were going well. The double dreams were concerning me at first. They largest lost alot of fan leaves last week but for the most part seems okay now..

Wish I knew whats going on. Ive read that magnesium may be off during flower causing leaves to dry and curl up. This week calmag was 100% up from 60% last week. Maybe that saved the double dream and burnt the 818? Thinking about doing a tap water flush for two days. Really not sure what else to do.
Wish i knew brother. Good luck!

Funny how In early flower I wish for time to hurry up. Near the end I hope for time to slow down for them to ge just a little bigger.

Haha so true! Ive had alot of issues with these two strains, I think I may need to go back to an easier growing strain like Green Crack for my experience level. I was on the cannapot website yesterday looking at some seeds

Haha so true! Ive had alot of issues with these two strains, I think I may need to go back to an easier growing strain like Green Crack for my experience level. I was on the cannapot website yesterday looking at some seeds
This is truly harder than it looks. I've tortured these four phillies of mine for the whole grow. Light green dark green, deficiencies, excesses, I'm going back to supersoil. Respect to whoever can grow a healthy plant using nutes.

I did a flush and then did a 40% nutes feeding. They did not seem to like that either. Lots of curling and drying of the leaves. Reduced the frequency of feedings per day but brought it back up as I havent seen any change or benefit. We are almost at week 8, considering taking what we have now before anything else drastic happens. Ill get in there with a microscope later and see what the trichomes look like

Back
Top Bottom