Plugger's Hydro #01

The first pic is blue b1 one cut(top) you cant even see the stub

Checked the tent just before lights on at noon, All 3 plants look great after their topping and are growing.
blue b1(top center), blue b2 (lower right) blue b3 (lower left)

Attachments

• tent_all_adj_20190224.JPG
    tent_all_adj_20190224.JPG
    665 KB · Views: 56
When you look under the leaves there is a lot of secondary growth but they are so short we are talking 6-8 inches i was going to do ScrOG but darn growth is bursting out but how would I bend or manage. I am just going to let things grow out and we will see where we are in a week.
Funny I purchased cks low flyer dwarf thinking I would cross breed with Haze and Afgani regulars this blueberry grow was just a test run ;) for the process
Years ago 3 friends and I rented an old farm house no electricity or plumbing, pump out the front door outhouse out the back door. That summer a volunteer pot plant started growing just off the back door step.
That plant was 7+ feet tall in the fall lol

Things are looking good but I saw this going to do more research just wanted to see what the thoughts were brownish and it is in other places also. Root rot? checking the res

Attachments

• question_adj_20190225.JPG
    question_adj_20190225.JPG
    596.3 KB · Views: 61
Maybe mold things were going so good ;) oo maybe res PH, yep it is high

OK added some PH down also some calimag I think I will just do a complete res change

Just when I get comfortable thinking yea peek in once a day bang something goes south ;) lol

Interesting it is on all 3 plants and what I first saw is minor to what else I see now interesting how fast things are moving.

The spots will never go away, what ever is going on is in the plants already even if I correct things. So things will get worst as the problem works itself out. Time will tell ;(

Don’t change to much at once or you won’t know what fixed it!.. take things one step at a time. Hydro shows changes very quickly. PH and cal mag good definitely be the problem. Have you put a fan in there yet? Stale air and leaves just sitting can also cause issues. Keep us posted!

Fan was a new change 2 days ago had the leaves moving a little. I took it out for now. until I see what is going on.

I peeked in the res roots are white there is no smell. But the issue is res based because it hit all 3 plants. Can a PH issue do that (brown spots)? I lean more to me screwing up things on the res change but according to my check list I did not.

I treated the res with PH down and added some calimag I am going to give it some time

If PH can do that OK then I have tweaked that. But wow amazing how fast things show ;) the picture from yesterday did not show it. Yea probably not the fan ;) lol

OK, so I have the PH adjusted it was up to 5.9 again so I adjusted it down again. Extensive brownish coloring on many leaves and they are also really getting dry where they are damaged. They are growing but we will see how things go.
I will get some pictures tomorrow, they sure don't look anywhere as pretty as they did ;) lol just 2-3 days ago.
Res temp is up to 73.4 F just now when I checked things but have Hydroguard in the res. May order some z7 but the res seems good harder to get a good look at the roots now that the plants are bigger.

02/27 @ 1800
Was planning on going in transition for flower on Saturday with the res change and also adjust the lights to 12/12.
The damage is a lot but compared to the first 24 hours the last 24 hours has been stable

Tent is 74.1 F @ 57%, res is 69.1 F, PH is 5.7-5.8 res seems clean roots look good only res smell is a healthy plant growth smell.
I am sitting here with the untreated water for a complete res change. Asking about what next?
  • veg for another week looking for new healthy growth
  • do a res change with transition flower week nutes and switch to 12/12 tonight
  • complete res change with new veg nutes and keep to the Saturday scheduled switch.
  • complete res change with new veg nutes and veg for another week.
Any feed back would be appreciated.
picture as you can see blue b3 (lower left) is the worst, with damage on blue b1 and blue b2. recent changes have not been much so I think things are stable again.

Attachments

• question_adj_20190227.JPG
    question_adj_20190227.JPG
    805 KB · Views: 50
I guess there are 2 other options
  • go to flower leave any/a male I find and make seeds for the future ;)
  • start over, I don't think this is a good option I should run this out just for the experience and knowledge

Back
Top Bottom