Itibitiguy, Jack Herer & Blueberry Gum #2

I hear ya. Hope you feel better soon.

I hear ya. Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks alafornia

Managed to get the inline fan finally move into the veg tent and it intakes from the 2 flower tents. Test run tonight. Got the 4 transplants moved to the new flower tent.

New flower tent, but I'll veg these girls for 2 weeks before I flip
20190920_213835.jpg

Finally time for a bit of an update....

Flower tent 1, the last 2 lavenderdogs got all floppy on me and Ive gone to far with the nutrients again.... I guess these girls dont like much feed, I keep it down for the next round. These are a bit crispy and ugly but they should be okay, I've gave them just water for the last 3 waterings. And coming down soon.

Flower tent 2, the new mars hydro tent with the new nextlight. This tent is where I'm having problems. I've got 4 lavenderdogs in on a veg schedule, was 24hr for the first week and I moved to a 18/6 last night. They also got a feed of veg (5 gal water / 45 ml grow) two days ago.
Now they started showing this problem in the veg tent but now its gotten worst. These are going from the transition from blurple to white light led. Okay some pics from yesterday. Any thoughts

20190925_211252.jpg
20190925_211256.jpg
20190925_211259.jpg
20190925_211301.jpg
20190925_211304.jpg

Okay now the veg tent. We got 4 Jack's up potted to 1 gallons and supercropped over, think I'm glad I keep this one going as the lavenderdog doesn't seem to be a bit of a let down.... could have been the pheno. Anyways I've got a few lavenderdogs and one jack still in solos. I'll likely run 4 more lavenderdogs and keep the jack for clones. Then get some dark energy beans going after that.

Last one. Outside... the bb gums is just going along outside, I've haven't give it much attention, so I'll likely be cutting alot more mold off her. Shes coming down tomorrow night. The jack that's outside is just way way to late getting going flower... barely a few pre flowers. Now I have one still up in the woods behind my place.... I've checked it once spring.... I dont expect much, gonna have to run up Saturday morning.

Busy busy times here.... anyways I've still got issues in the new flower tent, but I gave them a feed of bloom and flipped the switch to 12/12 I'm seeing a bit of improvement, I'll likely give another feed for them next watering. The other flower tent is done, those 2 come down the weekend. I'm gonna veg the Jack's a bit more when I move them... also gotta pop new beans the weekend.
20191001_194104.jpg

Okay.. been super busy with work and a bunch of other stuff, so I've been away for what seems like forever. Anyways I've got a bit of an update for now.

So the new flower tent is coming along nicely, I got in last night and stripped off any under growth. I've given these a couple of feeds of 45 ml bloom with calmag and terp once and then 45 ml bloom with pure blend tea. Responding very well.

My old flower tent got the jack herer that was outside, she wasnt gonna make it outside and I didn't have anything vegged big enough so I moved here in a started her on a good drink of bloom.

The veg tent has 4 Jack's in 1 gallons and a couple solo cups with old clones in them... ones a jack so it will be kept, the others are lavenderdog and I'm gonna get ride of this strain. Dark energy x OG going in the water tonight.

I'm on the road for Turkey supper, I'll update with pics once I get home.

Looks as if the jack is getting into action, got lots of new white hairs pushing out. The lavenderdogs in the other flower tent is doing nice now. And I'll have to take some clones soon, the jack herer will continue on

Lavanderdogs
20191016_192745.jpg

Okay, another quick update...
The jack from outside seems to be kicked back in, except for the 2 top.... there was a few branches that the frost got... I just plucked them off, but there's a woody spot on the stem where it was, hoping they heal themselves.

The veg tent got a feed, I'll like take a full load of clones of the jack here real soon. Also I've got 6 beans of dark energy x OG popped and in solos... 2 days in a wet paper towel and it was mad tap roots.
20191022_204921.jpg

And the last run of lavenderdogs are going good, feed night tomorrow
20191022_205308.jpg
20191022_205319.jpg

Back
Top Bottom