Itibitiguy, Jack Herer & Blueberry Gum #2

that yer backyard ... dayum son ... me jelly

That's behind my place... it isn't my land, but there's no one behind me, so it's a nice place for a roam in the woods.

That's behind my place... it isn't my land, but there's no one behind me, so it's a nice place for a roam in the woods.
doesnt matter ... you have a backyard like that, where i live i have a backyard of 10x10m and 17! neighbours that can see in my garden ( yes ive counted them :) )

doesnt matter ... you have a backyard like that, where i live i have a backyard of 10x10m and 17! neighbours that can see in my garden ( yes ive counted them :) )
I have 1 neighbor across the street, and a few down the lane.... nice little dead end street. Yeah 17 neighbors looking in your backyard dont sound like fun

I've been smoking the latest lavenderdog... layed a few buds on top of the veg light, so far shes some nice smoke, cant really put a finger on what it's like... almost lemony, but not really... must smoke more :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well its been a busy week, didnt have much time to get anything set up, but I've got today and Monday off for a little vacation. So I got up today and got at it.... got the tents moved and in place now I'll do the rest on Monday.
20190913_061927.jpg

Vacation is all done, back to work today.... in the rain ugh.... anyways been trying to get the new setup up and running, slowly I'll get it going. Tonight I got half the veg tent transplanted. Maybe move the fan tomorrow night
20190917_204250.jpg

Back
Top Bottom