Chapter 2!

I did a flush and then did a 40% nutes feeding. They did not seem to like that either. Lots of curling and drying of the leaves. Reduced the frequency of feedings per day but brought it back up as I havent seen any change or benefit. We are almost at week 8, considering taking what we have now before anything else drastic happens. Ill get in there with a microscope later and see what the trichomes look like
I know mine often get ugly this late in flower but not dried out. Have you been checking ph and calibrating the ph equipment?

Day 50... top of week 8. Trichomes looked about 50% clear 50% milky. Going out of town for a while so decided to harvest now. I have also decided that there was some significant nute burn late in flower. On the feeding chart there is a spike but I dont think I have to follow that. At this time I was also increasing the overall percentage of nutes as well as giving 100% calmag.. somewhere in there the girls became unhappy.. *shrug* live and learn! Ill be putting the 818-Headband clones in fabric pots and going with a soil grow when I return from my trip. Here is a pic of the haul!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom