Cheap Plastic Box Grow

Its really cool being able to reveg and clone these plants,even do both at the same time like you have.
About your stems I cant see so good in pictures but I have had cutting stems swell and change color and look weird from root hormone gel before roots pop and still look weird after further up the stem above the area coated. AN idea if possible with space is to take a bunch of clones from and to flip them both. I find it extra work and hard to maintain a mom and just take cuttings from clones before flowering:thumb:

Morning my friend! Yeah it goes against everything I was taught. In regards to stressing the plant. And this is why this site is so amazing, hadn't heard about monster cropping till I came here. Wealth of experience.

Yeah the pics don't do it justice, I thought it was the hormone powder at first till the other girl got it too. I'll have a check in a second to see how they went after yesterday's experiment.

Yes! Totally agree with you, and I definitely don't have the set up to maintain a mother plant.. so I'll take all the cuttings I can and chuck them in my little cloning set up and lay the mum to rest in the compost pile. And just flower one plant in that box.

Sorry if I didn't make sence or read you wrong, just woke up. Hope all is splendid down your end mate. Have a great day!

Hey Wreckedsummer,
I like how its goin down.
:goodjob:

Pigeons my man! Doin the multi leaf dance, awww yeah !

:cheer:
And some great convo on your journal last night, well worth the read if anyone hasn't read it.

Happy days bro!

Thanks, Holmes!!

Even I'm amazed at what fills the pages of my journal. So many awesome people with awesome insight.

How's the girls this morning?

Thanks, Holmes!!

Even I'm amazed at what fills the pages of my journal. So many awesome people with awesome insight.

How's the girls this morning?

Yeah man, really hit home with a lot of people, its great we can have these kind of convos.

Girls are doing really well, the apple cider vinegar did wonders for the mildew, seemed to drastically decrease it! Also made a diy tent so I can flower in there now! Looks like shit but it cost $0 and will get the job done! Also got my hands on the soft twist ties for training and gave the girls some loving yesterday and they have responded so bloody well.

Its my birthday today so this will only be a quick update!

Hope you're swell and dandy pigeons,

Happy days!

20150927_080112.jpg
20150927_080022.jpg
20150927_075943.jpg
20150927_075931.jpg
20150927_080022.jpg

Aww.....Pigeons420.
Now...that's love right there^^!

That is one of the most special things Ive ever recived Pigeons .

Your thoughtfulness never ceases to amaze me. Im goin to print that out and its going straight on our photo board,

legit made the misses and I tear up.

I honestly cant get over how cool this is, and your girls are looking amazing

thank you so much brother, hope your having a wonderful weekend with the people you love!

You are gonna wreck the winter so to speak...

I've never really seen a beginning to end flower clone so I'm intrigued. I can already imagine the little bushy shrub that will emerge from this grow. Not to mention the yield!:cheer:

ahaha my man! yeah my friend bushy as and I'll be training hard cuz of the room factor!

Back
Top Bottom